Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Dealing With Debt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dealing With Debt (153 Views)

IPPIS: ASUU Plunged FG Into N800bn Debt, Says Ngige / Steps To Take In Dealing With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts / Some Education On Dealing With Snake Bites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Debt by omoenoma: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Debt is an obligation that requires one party, the debtor, to pay money or other agreed-upon value to another party, the creditor. Debt is used by many individuals as a method of making bigger purchases that they cannot afford at the time the need arises. Often times debt is expected to be repaid with a certain interest. Common forms of debt are loans, including personal loans, auto loans, mortgages and credit card debt. There are terms of loans which are; date for repayment of a loan, interest to pay on the loan expressed as a percentage of the loan amount. The interest on loans serves as compensation to the lender for taking the risk on the loan and also encourages the borrower to repay the loan quickly in order to limit its total interest expense. It is important that you keep up your payment and make sure it does not get out of control. For more, please visit:https://www.enomaomoruyi.com/post/dealing-with-debt
Re: Dealing With Debt by scottmichael197: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nice to see this opportunity! Thank you so much.
Re: Dealing With Debt by AdamRichell: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
I think it's important to know how to get out of debt fast because it makes a lot of sense for anyone struggling with these kinds of issues. I'm sure it's essential to have the necessary knowledge to be able to get out of debt in such cases. I had a situation in my life that involved help from specialized resources that knew how to get rid of debts fast and without problems. I was lucky enough to find such resources and was able to get away with loans that had incredibly high-interest rates. I was able to wrestle with this and won.

(1) (Reply)

EMBASSY Review - How To Make Money With eCourses And Membership / Free Online Government Certifications / What Makes Our ICAN Liveclass A Unique One From Others...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.