Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made (55892 Views)

Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Ikukuudo: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
What is in this life is more than you think.. first experience is mostly like that. She can I do better next time. But will she try again after this?��
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by iamL(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
kingdman:
Any woman that can not cook is useless to her husband... a woman should know how to cook atleast 7 different kind of soups

Wetin be 7? If possible 5 dishes from each the major ethnicity in the country with other intercontinental dishes as well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Who in the blessed hell fries things with a plastic spoon

To troway slap reach her jus dey hungry me.

Spoon done melt, degrade finish.
And her foolish friends go chop the plastic melt join.
Ignorance is deadly.

Ask her about contraception methods, sex styles, fake life, gold-digging, multi-dating and every other vanity of life. Her depth of knowledge will shock your future generations.

Tufiakwa!
Tueeh!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by tiredoflife(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Onitsha

i am in abuja cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
tiredoflife:

i am in abuja cry

Ouch grin grin grin

It's all good.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Slimsly100(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is the real Akara tu s'epo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.