Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made (55895 Views)

Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Bloody hell. What tf is this?

It looks like eguisi soup grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
This reminds me of a new chick i called to help me out. Oboy, just white rice alone, the kitchen, pot, sink and everywhere messed up. I have to politely call her inside, ask her wetin she go drink, she said LIFE beer, i gave her LIFE, then move to the kitchen to clean up the mess. I was wondering, is it the way this one used to do. Rice is not yet done but the pot and sink is already in shamble. What will happen if she starts cooking stew??

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
The girl who shared this is a slowpoke. Why exactly did she bring it to social media? Well, Twitter has always been a den of lies and controversy. So, I will take this one with a pinch of salt.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2021
EzeBitcoin:
This reminds me of a new chick i called to help me out. Oboy, just white rice alone, the kitchen, pot, sink and everywhere messed up. I have to politely call her inside, ask her wetin she go drink, she said LIFE beer, i gave her LIFE, then move to the kitchen to clean up the mess. I was wondering, is it the way this one used to do. Rice is not yet done but the pot and sink is already in shamble. What will happen if she starts cooking stew??

Check my signature

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Kayharry(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Akara tu s'epo
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

I weak ���
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Bahamas95(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Useless girls everywhere. Instead of them to learn how to cook they prefer jumping from one preek to another.

Among all the girls I have dated only this my current girlfriend can manage to cook, even at that I am still a better cook. The only reason I am tolerating her is that she is willing to learn......Like on Sunday she was with my elder sist in the kitchen cooking Easter food and she was happy cos she learnt new stuffs. I have made it clear to her that I will never marry a woman that can't cook cos I prefer homemade meals. Just imagine the akara a lady made....... Nonsense!

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by LMS1(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2021
DennisEche:
zZor
Gbam!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Pweetyccee(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Lol grin grin
Haba wetin be dis grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Ladycewhy(f): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2021
Was she turning it inside the pot? that can only be the explanation for the way it scattered or it was the spoon she used? .

I believe there is no excuse if you put your mind to it in this era of youtube.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by kense88: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
Her Bride Prize Should Not Be More Than N1,500..
So The Husband Can Use The Rest To Hire A House Help.
Her Boyfriend Sef Should Send Her To Go And Be An Appretince In The Nearest 'Mama Put'.
I Think Her First Lesson There Should Be How To Boil Water..
Infact Local Man Will Not See Finish grin
N200
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Kondomatic(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Easter chicken, I no see.

Easter white rice that have been converted to jolof on Easter Monday, I still no see.

Nah so them dey do am?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by davillian(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Not everybody knows how to make akara...
The type of beans you use
The grinding technic and amount of water....
From what I can see the water was too much......
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Kondomatic:
Easter chicken, I no see.

Easter white rice that have been converted to jolof on Easter Monday, I still no see.

Nah so them dey do am?

No vex abeg. If I have food already, na im everybody go chop that day. Nothing like Easter chicken again, Buhari is still the president.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by doggedfighter(f): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Don't mind those guys insulting her. How many of their mothers can fry akara? Akara is something most Nigerian homes bought outside, not many fried it in the house.

Looking at that picture of the batter, the major problem was water.

-She put too much water. If possible, don’t blend with water, but make sure the batter is smooth. The average home blender isn’t cut out for this job.

- Beat the batter well. You have to beat the batter to incorporate air. This can be done with a mortar, manual or electric mixer.

- Ensure the oil is heated up before dropping in the batter.

I’ll suggest she puts it in plates, that batter is for moimoi, not akara.

I'm surprised almost all the commenters were talking as if they can all fry akara. Many saying she's not a wife material.

We never had to fry akara in my house. We buy and it's wasn't a problem.

Must women cook everything?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by tiredoflife(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2021
donbachi:
Learning makes perfect..na small small.

she no learn as a girl na when she don turn evening newspaper she wan learn....kuku go marry am na angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by tiredoflife(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

I'm surprised almost all the commenters were talking as if they can all fry akara. Many saying she's not a wife material.

since u never had to fry....does that mean u cant fry.....stop supporting nonsense
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by KingAzubuike(f): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2021
She even foolishly used plastic spoon. The tip has melted
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

They are just being stupid. How many times did they see their mothers fry akara?

I dare say most Nigerian women, including our mothers, CANNOT fry akara. This is not moimoi, but akara. The girl is even brave to attempt it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Common Akara ooo.
what if it's to cook soup nko??

Na dem dey always say they can't marry a man who earns 500k per month.
see am common Akara wey I go dey do while I still dey snore for bed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Kondomatic(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

No vex abeg. If I have food already, na im everybody go chop that day. Nothing like Easter chicken again, Buhari is still the president.
So Buhari is the reason I am not being taking kiaruf

Nah me elect am
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by doggedfighter(f): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2021
tiredoflife:

since u never had to fry....does that mean u cant fry.....stop supporting nonsense
angry angry

Truly I can't fry. To prepare akara I really need to learn it.

I am supporting her because knowing how to fry akara isn't compulsory.

Good morning ! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2021
Kondomatic:
So Buhari is the reason I am not being taking kiaruf

Nah me elect am

I don’t care grin. Everybody has to pay for that mistake in Aso Rock, including you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Kondomatic(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t care grin. Everybody has to pay for that mistake in Aso Rock, including you.
ME wey sabi get revenge like this? grin

I trust you and your fam celebrated it well?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2021
This one na egunsi o, not Akara
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by culf: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
I don't know how to fry akara too.
And it's not a crime against humanity !

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by PenelopeA(f): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Used that spoon for hot oil. Nawa o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by jojothaiv(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
Her Bride Prize Should Not Be More Than N1,500..
So The Husband Can Use The Rest To Hire A House Help.
Her Boyfriend Sef Should Send Her To Go And Be An Appretince In The Nearest 'Mama Put'.
I Think Her First Lesson There Should Be How To Boil Water..
Infact Local Man Will Not See Finish grin
1500 bawo...

Comot one zero jo...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by tiredoflife(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Truly I can't fry. To prepare akara I really need to learn it.

I am supporting her because knowing how to fry akara isn't compulsory.

Good morning ! grin

smh...so u cant fry too....many of u ladies are so funny....i cook very well...i can fry akara ....i can make moi moi.....i can even make eko......so frying isnt compulsory but a man helping u lots in the kitchen is compulsory
mtcheeeeew

besides whats good about the morning if u cant fry akara angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2021
How are we sure she's not the real culprit and hangs it on an imaginary friend ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by lexy2014: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Even those that don't know how to prepare pap will condemn her. So far she has the will to learn; las, las she go learn. Practice make perfect.

Baba, u need to see some pap made from yam. They will boil d yam with so much water until d yam go disappear turn to pap. Pls don't underestimate our ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.