Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pity The Nigeria Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pity The Nigeria Police (530 Views)

See What Made Me Pity The Yorubas And Even Nigerians At Large(pictures) / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pity The Nigeria Police by nellaz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
(1) *BOKO HARAM VS POLICE*

(2) *BANDITS Vs POLICE*

(3) *HERDSMEN VS POLICE*

(4) *IPOB VS POLICE*

(5) *ESN VS POLICE*

(6) *KIDNAPPER VS POLICE*

(6) *ARMED ROBBERS VS POLICE*

(7) *UNKNOWN GUNMEN VS POLICE*

(cool *EVEN CIVILIAN VS POLICE*

(9) *SPIRITUAL LEADERS VS POLICE*

(10) *HUMAN RIGHT ADVOCATE VS POLICE*

(11) *END SARS PROTESTERS VS POLICE*

(12) *CULTIST VS POLICE*

*What have we done wrong by Protecting this country we have been given all our efforts to fight for the peace of this country yet the masses see The Police as their number one enemies instead of the corrupt Politicians*

*LETS PROTECT THE POLICE*
*POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND*
*IT IS TIME TO FIGHT FOR POLICE WAREFARE*

*The Police sacrifice their lives time and effort for the peace of our lovely country Nigeria yet with so much hate by same people we vow to sacrifice our time and tireless efforts to protect.*

*SO MUCH PAIN IN OUR HEARTS*

*LET THE CRY OF THE POLICE BE HEARD*

*THE POLICE DESERVED APPRECIATION RATHER THAN HUMILIATION AND ATTACK OF ANY KIND*

*TIME FOR NIGERIAN TO WAKE UP*

*POLICE IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA RATHER THAN THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS*

1 Like

Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by adadike(f): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
cheesy Abi o. Make I park here
Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Just shall live by Faith
Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by Emergingnation(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
LOOL ! grin
Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by Acidiously: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
I pity una but make una pity una sef join. Make una dey try dey go for mental evaluation once once. Stop being callous to easterners
Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by ngadaAwo: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
nellaz:
(1) *BOKO HARAM VS POLICE*

(2) *BANDITS Vs POLICE*

(3) *HERDSMEN VS POLICE*

(4) *IPOB VS POLICE*

(5) *ESN VS POLICE*

(6) *KIDNAPPER VS POLICE*

(6) *ARMED ROBBERS VS POLICE*

(7) *UNKNOWN GUNMEN VS POLICE*

(cool *EVEN CIVILIAN VS POLICE*

(9) *SPIRITUAL LEADERS VS POLICE*

(10) *HUMAN RIGHT ADVOCATE VS POLICE*

(11) *END SARS PROTESTERS VS POLICE*

(12) *CULTIST VS POLICE*

*What have we done wrong by Protecting this country we have been given all our efforts to fight for the peace of this country yet the masses see The Police as their number one enemies instead of the corrupt Politicians*

*LETS PROTECT THE POLICE*
*POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND*
*IT IS TIME TO FIGHT FOR POLICE WAREFARE*

*The Police sacrifice their lives time and effort for the peace of our lovely country Nigeria yet with so much hate by same people we vow to sacrifice our time and tireless efforts to protect.*

*SO MUCH PAIN IN OUR HEARTS*

*LET THE CRY OF THE POLICE BE HEARD*

*THE POLICE DESERVED APPRECIATION RATHER THAN HUMILIATION AND ATTACK OF ANY KIND*

*TIME FOR NIGERIAN TO WAKE UP*

*POLICE IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA RATHER THAN THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS*
i dey pity una sometimes but the bad cops among you guys are making things worse for you people.
it's left for the good cops to fish out the bad cops among you people.

The masses are ready to fight for the police but una no dey help matters.
take a look at that RRS officer that kept his cool when that stupid civillian was assaulting him.
I watched the video and I swear if all the Police can be like that ehhh na we the masses go bundle any miscreant that abuse you guys.
the way the officer hold his riffle got me moved to tears
I'm an expert on guns and ammo and I can tell you by the way he hold that riffle, he made sure he eliminated any possibility of accidental discharge and kept his cool even when holding a loaded assault rifle.
that's pure professionalism and that's why concerned Nigerians applauded him with 500k and award.
police should behave as the friend of the masses not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by Praxis758: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
There's no compulsion in being a police officer.

There's option to resign if you're tired.

Any complain of police being overwhelmed is typical to justifying the cluelessness and leadership ineptness of Buhari.

I hope the police institution won't derail to start blaming the innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by bikefab(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Funny enough the Police shy away from dealing with those deserving of a police onslaught, rather they flex their muscles on innocent Nigerians, harass motorists on the streets and take bribes to turn cases around.

I honestly feel no pity for them.

1 Like

Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by ScamHunter: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
The first girl I been wan marry join police, I dump am. What Rubbish...
Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by Fooolishbuharri: 7:48am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:

i dey pity una sometimes but the bad cops among you guys are making things worse for you people.
it's left for the good cops to fish out the bad cops among you people.

The masses are ready to fight for the police but una no dey help matters.
take a look at that RRS officer that kept his cool when that stupid civillian was assaulting him.
I watched the video and I swear if all the Police can be like that ehhh na we the masses go bundle any miscreant that abuse you guys.
the way the officer hold his riffle got me moved to tears
I'm an expert on guns and ammo and I can tell you by the way he hold that riffle, he made sure he eliminated any possibility of accidental discharge and kept his cool even when holding a loaded assault rifle.
that's pure professionalism and that's why concerned Nigerians applauded him with 500k and award.
police should behave as the friend of the masses not the other way round

You are right! The OP is seriously asking Nigerians to fight for increased welfare for the police. Seriously? When Nigerians youths came out enmasse to protest being killed and brutalized by men of the police & demanding government increased their welfare package to discourage the need for sharp practices amongst them to make ends meet and reduce frustration, what was the reaction of the police?

They came out to kill, brutalize, maim, arrest and lay trumped-up charges on the very protesters seeking a better life for them. What ever happens to the larger populace of them, I don't care now. I only pray for the few close to me who I know are straightforward too.
Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by Ikonsoway: 8:36am On May 01, 2021
�����
Re: Pity The Nigeria Police by JonDon12: 9:23am On May 01, 2021
Don't forget. Army vs Police. Only in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Hijab War: The Origin Of Yoruba Moslems Fight Against Yoruba Christians / The North Will Be Done The Day The Whole South Decide To Unite Politically. / New Chinese Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Sen. Orji Kalu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.