Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts (44319 Views)

Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Johnny1013(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Yeah because they tweeted in support of Alex Saab.....an international criminal.Nigerians can defend the devil sha

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by jamace(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2021
One man poison na another man food... cheesy
Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2021
who are they? I know not one

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Basilpearck(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2021
My account has been suspended Since December Last year
Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by naiuwd: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Good riddance to bad nonsenses

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Realstick941: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2021
How will we progress in Nigeria when people who suppose to tweet in support of the less previlege Nigerians ,are collecting money so as to tweet in support of an international criminal

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by meobizy(f): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Good for them. Nigerians always find ways to catch bans on international platforms. Deceit is embedded in them.
Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Even yahoo boys and Olosho are inflencer's in nigeria lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Eillyeillz(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2021
They would get their accounts back.. It's only a suspension, which can be applied.

Really do miss Twitter. But! I never going back.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by wwwihy: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2021
IPOB accounts suspended

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Eillyeillz(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2021
wallay77:
Hmmm...donald trump account was suspended who are they that their account can't be suspended

He's was a Ban

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by doxxjaw: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2021
Very good, useless people

Dem don collect money go tweet nonesense angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by seyz91(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2021
did you read the thread at all? undecided
0000t0:
What was their offense
Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by TheFacelessMan: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2021
naptu2:
The Alex Saab saga.

The US Government has been opposed to the Venezuelan Government since the days of Hugo Chavez. Alex Saab is a Venezuelan-Lebanese businessman who is closely linked to the Venezuelan Government.

His private jet stopped over in Cape Verde to refuel and he was detained due to an Interpol red notice. The US Government had declared him wanted on money laundering charges.

Some Nigerian and foreign influencers recently tweeted a hashtag calling on the Cape Verde Government to free him. The people who tweeter that sponsored hashtag had their Twitter accounts suspended.

Thanks for the context provided.

I didn't understand the last sentence though. Were the Nigerian "influencers" sponsored to tweet in favour of the detained guy?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Eillyeillz(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2021
DoctorDree:
Twitter sef just dey flex muscle like say them too dey relevant.......Twitter no be food and there are other platforms too....

Other platforms yes. But they ain't and can never be on the same level as twitter.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by 99thEnemy(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/twitter-suspends-several-nigerian-influencers-accounts/amp/

Danny Walter and Four eyed Edo boy are all mad people.

I am surprised that they didn't suspend Valking, Chemical brother and Monitoring spirit too

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by naptu2: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Thanks for the context provided.

I didn't understand the last sentence though. Were the Nigerian "influencers" sponsored to tweet in favour of the detained guy?

That's what they do. They get paid to tweet.

I bet most of them had never heard of the guy until they were paid to tweet that hashtag.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by aspabay(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Good for them, the love of money will be their downfall.

Some of you will tweet your way to prison.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by fk001(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Most of the influencers are part of the reasons Nigeria is unstable now.

With their stewpid Endsars trend. Especially that Dr pam pam.

Jack knows they are fake news mongers after he comes across the US research on the Lekki shooting which turns out to be lie.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by TheFacelessMan: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2021
naptu2:

That's what they do. They get paid to tweet.

I bet most of them had never heard of the guy until they were paid to tweet that hashtag.

grin grin grin

You are The Best, Sir. I am a huge fan.

I read the article and if not for your context, would have been in the dark. Thanks for the good work, Sir!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by OgwuEgo: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Serves that Bisi noisemaker right.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Eillyeillz(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Basilpearck:
My account has been suspended Since December Last year

Had three of my accounts suspended, got tired so I left it at that. Not going to create any other account.

It's NL and Linkedin oh and Gabs, for me now.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by BlessedNuel: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2021
Wahala dey oh
Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by LikeAking: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2021
This world can never change.

Tyrants every wia.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by emmyN(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2021
naptu2:
The Alex Saab saga.

The US Government has been opposed to the Venezuelan Government since the days of Hugo Chavez. Alex Saab is a Venezuelan-Lebanese businessman who is closely linked to the Venezuelan Government.

His private jet stopped over in Cape Verde to refuel and he was detained due to an Interpol red notice. The US Government had declared him wanted on money laundering charges.

Some Nigerian and foreign influencers recently tweeted a hashtag calling on the Cape Verde Government to free him. The people who tweeter that sponsored hashtag had their Twitter accounts suspended.

Oh really? Since when did Twitter become a government organization? I believe everyone has a right of association.
Re: Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Twitter is crap. They suspended my account with 8k followers back in September 19, according to them I broke some rules. The rules they said I broke I don't remember breaking them! I haven't created another account since then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Celebs Of Nigerian Descent / Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.