Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up (34561 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Owerri, Commissions 10km Airport Drive / First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by aziaka111(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
God help us
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by 4ckyou: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Rollins777(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Something is not right with our country and our leaders are okay chess game with Nigerians, better we stand up now before is too late, fulanis foreigners has infected our beloved country.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Danny50: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Always arriving or storming places yet no changes.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Legally and constitutionally Nigerian police has no IGP....It's a free for all.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by UKBobo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amadu don tirn Madu for S.E.

IGP = International Goat Protectorate

Wait till them drones start appearing from ESN - every army barrack go clear.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Rodwave:
What is he inspecting?

Commission, transmission, transmission...I mean commission
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is he afraid? Why is security is being beefed up? Always protecting themselves
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by alizma: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
udoka2013:
All the kidnapping and security challenges happening in the north we did not see him there. Hmm! N-i-g-e-r-i-a !
The situation in the North is above police that is why is being handled by the army, airforce while police only play assistance role
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by 1MCN: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Over 30 people were killed in Ebonyi and Enugu for nearly two weeks now he never visited.

Imo attack, as condemnable as it is, has a record of one casualty and he's racing to Owerri. How do these guys want their actions and inaction to be interpreted sef?

Mad people everywhere. Since he said it's the IPOB/ESN he should go to their camp in Ọrlu and Nsụkka ka e-yie ya egwu. Anụmanụ.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by just2endowed: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
udoka2013:
All the kidnapping and security challenges happening in the north we did not see him there. Hmm! N-i-g-e-r-i-a !

LOL he is following bubus order
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by mecussey(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
They go begin look east forget bandits ...this Nigeria get problem. Why cant they share the problems according to state or region, the centre cannot handle this thing alone. The fear of regional control of power is what will ruin the country finally.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by sojfarm: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
If this level of seriousness has been deployed on the several cases of fulani terrorist, the security situation will be as bad as it is now.

After this visit the man go and visit Gumi to. Its like Osinbajo is call the shots now!!!
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by LordOfTheGame: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
He came to inspect the level of work done by his northern fulani terrorists in our land. We all know what their game plan is, just create some crisis and mayhem and then turn around to blame IPOB and ESN. But they will all to a in our land.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by pquaver(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:
cool

Shame suppose catch this IGP

A whole fvcking Police Headquarters

Buhari's Nepotism caused all this, Former Inspector General of Police before Adamu was just a commissioner when Buhari single handedly made him an IG because of his role in Kano Election.... Many AIG and DIG with experience and sense got retired because of just one guy, this Adamu also got many quality hands retired

Why we get all the post is because we are qualified if it is others is nepotism ba? All this fake cryof nepotism and Biafra I knew is all political cries and you guys don't care if alaigbo burns to the ground. Riffraffs and good for nothing who have nothing don't care about people who suffered to achieve what they have, heck it can burn for all u care because u don't know what it means to make something out of nothing.. I don't blame you.. Continue. Anyi ga ahu onye Ike GA agwu.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sai Buhari.

Next level issa goal.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by omonnakoda: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
paddyofboss:
Everything about the north must not be associated with cow. Why cant you use another word must it be 'BEEFED' up. Yamayama ppl

This is BULL shit
The IG has decided to take the BULL by the horns and prove
tha there are no sacred COWS
The government will not be COWED by terrorist
Why are you BEEFING the North unnecessarily
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by techmo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
pquaver:

When we get all the post is because we are qualified if it is others is nepotism ba? All this fake cryof nepotism and Biafra I knew is all political cries and you guys don't care if alaigbo burns to the ground. Riffraffs and good for nothing who have nothing don't care about people who suffered to achieve what they have, heck it can burn for all u care because u don't know what it means to make something out of nothing.. I don't blame you.. Continue. Anyi ga ahu onye Ike GA agwu.

Stop being emotional, Next in line was DSC coarse 9 and Ihejirike of coarse 18 was picked by Jonathan, that is like picking Primary 6 students as head boy over SS3 students

Both Buhari and Jonathan were Nepostic no point wailing
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Focusmind: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria!!! Deception everywhere

Arrived to do what exactly? To confirm the extent of success of the operation or to arrest the perpetrators?
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by optionalY09: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
he should relocate to owerri to be able to fight ESN.....
Fulani terrorist

I dedicate FTC to all peace- loving biafrans, odua n arewa

Mumu Fulani Government, very backward leadership so if there is crisis in 5 States he will divide himself to 5. I have never seen this kind of archaic leadership before in my life
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by sharpwriter(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
hibeebeeking:
Nice one. Show them you are the real IGP.

Just pray make dem no go shoot am cheesy
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Trustedpronet: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fake IGP just arrive IMO state
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Klinsman2000: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
[Imo in the hands of Godquote author=techmo post=100540560] cool

Buhari's Nepotism caused all these, Former Inspector General of Police before Adamu was just a commissioner when Buhari single handedly made him an IG because of his role in Kano Election.... Many AIG and DIG with experience and sense got retired because of just one guy, this Adamu also got many quality hands retired because of Nepotism. You sack 400 level students and made a jambite 100 level student Head of department

While NDA course class 18 were still in service, Buhari retired all of them to make Burutai Chief coarse 25 the Army Chief, while retiring trained men of coarse 18 to 25

.[/quote]
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by pedrilo: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
This administration is too obsessed with south east.
Borno, yobe, zamfara, adamawa, Kaduna and others are facing worse security challenges, why so much interest in SE tho?
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Princedapace(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:
cool

Buhari's Nepotism caused all these, Former Inspector General of Police before Adamu was just a commissioner when Buhari single handedly made him an IG because of his role in Kano Election.... Many AIG and DIG with experience and sense got retired because of just one guy, this Adamu also got many quality hands retired because of Nepotism. You sack 400 level students and made a jambite 100 level student Head of department

While NDA course class 18 were still in service, Buhari retired all of them to make Burutai Chief coarse 25 the Army Chief, while retiring trained men of coarse 18 to 25

Ihejirike of coarse 18 was also made Chief of Army Staff when coarse 9 got retired by Jonathan

Buhari finished Nigeria
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by pquaver(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:

Stop being emotional, Next in line was DSC coarse 9 and Ihejirike of coarse 18 was picked by Jonathan, that is like picking Primary 6 students as head boy over SS3 students

Both Buhari and Jonathan were Nepostic no point wailing

I don't give 2fk the core is u used in as a means to support what is going on.. We are breeding a lion that will end up devouring us... I have said we man end up without Biafra or Nigeria.. That time pple eyes go clear
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Vokians(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
No quick response from security agencies.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
I believe police stations and correctional facilities should be using CCTV. Why they won't purchase or install them still baffles me.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by paddyofboss(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
omonnakoda:

This is BULL shit
The IG has decided to take the BULL by the horns and prove
tha there are no sacred COWS
The government will not be COWED by terrorist
Why are you BEEFING the North unnecessarily
Hahahahaha grin
I KID you not
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by SlayerForever: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
They can kill him o. But they will take avoidable damage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.