Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases (33137 Views)

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by staga: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jman06:
I don't care the level of fake education you have acquired. All I know is that anybody who still holds on to misinformation contained in books as obsolete and misleading as the bible and quran is daft and not deserving of my respect.

I respect the prophets of old and Jesus Christ. Your respect holds absolutely no value where I am and so you should take your stinking opinions out of my mentions.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by wink2015(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
NCDC officials are gradually shifting from their goldmine which was COVID 19 that they use in hitting JACKPOT and making cheap money for themselves.

They are now going to bird flu area.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Tannhauser(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
So all your day and night prayers, these are all the problems it can solve in our nation?

China with no prayer for your God’s mercies are doing so fine. Same as many other countries that aren’t as religious as Nigeria

So this is the extent to which your god’s mercies can go in Nigeria?
Can things be worse than this in Nigeria, if you aren’t praying?

Why bother?

You are just a phool with no knowledge of God but spamming nairaland for likes
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by clumsydyna: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

I go leave this country for una oooh!!!

Mr peace maker, if you leave, who then would be called son of God? Continue to make peace here on earth sorry, nairaland.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by samdaisi: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
What Bible says about North always come to pass
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by kurlz(f): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
Whatever happens in the North, let it remain in the North.

We're not joining them to participate in this one... Our fowl dey okay for here.

But they will still use your money to curb whatsoever in the north.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
kurlz:

But they will still use your money to curb whatsoever in the north.
This oppression has made death curb one of their very own (Abba Kyari) and more will surely go down with him if they continue this way.

Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Omoslim26: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

Oga you don collect job be dat oo you must finish wat you started ooo���

Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by ogwumgbe: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
So all your day and night prayers, these are all the problems it can solve in our nation?

China with no prayer for your God’s mercies are doing so fine. Same as many other countries that aren’t as religious as Nigeria

China is more religious than Nigeria though they practice other kind of religion. Do your research very well before you spew trash
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
ogwumgbe:

China is more religious than Nigeria though they practice other kind of religion. Do your research very well before you spew trash
see this illiterate telling me what he is meant to do

China is officially atheist, it only recognizes about 5 religions
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by kenwilk: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
can anything good really come from the north?
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by edoairways: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

The death rate in China and Nigeria are incomparable. The former had more deaths inspite of their technological advancement
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by ogwumgbe: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
see this illiterate telling me what he is meant to do

China is officially atheist, it only recognizes about 5 religions

Have you ever visited China and where? You people that has not crossed any Nigeria border will just be talking trash. Who are you calling an illiterate?
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Funkeshuga(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

may God forgive you, what has he done that you're attacking him?

you need a psychotherapist asap
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Have you ever visited China and where? You people that has not crossed any Nigeria border will just be talking trash. Who are you calling an illiterate?
Have you also stepped into China to refute the claim.

You are illiterate
Illiteracy flows in your veins
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
edoairways:

The death rate in China and Nigeria are incomparable. The former had more deaths inspite of their technological advancement
Where and how did you get your information?
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by kurlz(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
This oppression has made death curb one of their very own (Abba Kyari) and more will surely go down with him if they continue this way.

Chai
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by ogwumgbe: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You are illiterate

I have toured the whole South East Asia including India and Pakistan. So I base my argument on what I experienced and not trash from Nairaland bro. As I am talking to you now I am still there
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by ogwumgbe: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You are illiterate

By the way I want you to define an illiterate to me.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I have toured the whole South East Asia including India and Pakistan. So I base my argument on what I experienced and not trash from Nairaland bro. As I am talking to you now I am still there
You could have touched them and still naive of the nations.

Many Nigerians live here in Nigeria and still ignorant of many things happening in Nigeria. Same as citizens of other countries. Let alone a visitor or tourist.

My argument is based on their constitution and not what I think I have seen there

China is officially an Atheist country, though it recognizes some religions
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by ogwumgbe: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You could have touched them and still naive of the nations.

Many Nigerians live here in Nigeria and still ignorant of many things happening in Nigeria. Same as citizens of other countries. Let alone a visitor or tourist.

My argument is based on their constitution and not what I think I have seen there

China is officially an Atheist country, though it recognizes some religions

Well China is a religious country that's where I base my argument. Most Asian countries are Buddhists and into ancestral worship bro. And they are so serious with it
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Well China is a religious country that's where I base my argument. Most Asian countries are Buddhists and into ancestral worship bro. And they are so serious with it
many Chineses practise Bhudism and some also practise Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity and Islam.
But the communist China proclaimed the nation as an atheist country with very strict regulations to the religious practices
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by edoairways: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Where and how did you get your information?
Report as at April 2021

Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
edoairways:

Report as at April 2021
i don’t understand this your images. The information is vague.

Post the topic and link to it
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by edoairways: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
i don’t understand this your images. The information is vague.

Post the topic and link to it
Read the statistical updates of countries to figure out the death rates. China has about 4,636 plus while Nigeria is 2058. I can't post link here because of ban
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
edoairways:

Read the statistical updates of countries to figure out the death rates. China has about 4,636 plus while Nigeria is 2058. I can't post link here because of ban
which kind ban?

So what about the news we all posted here every day with their links, were we banned?

Post the link and let’s see how rational and authentic your claim is
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by edoairways: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
which kind ban?

So what about the news we all posted here every day with their links, were we banned?

Post the link and let’s see how rational and authentic your claim is
Madam I just told you that I will be banned. I showed you a prove to back up my assertion.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by BigBizzy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Everybody stay in your state oh...don't come and worry us abeg you
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
edoairways:

Madam I just told you that I will be banned. I showed you a prove to back up my assertion.
You called that a proof?

I belief you are well educated bro and understand what it is to make an assertion without reference?

Below is a link I will post and no ban will be attracted.
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NGA/nigeria/death-rate

So you too post the link to your assertion
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Gunayo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

Pastor why you dey insult
He didn't insult him. Read well and comprehend as well.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Gunayo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
NobleRace:

The God that made heaven already released the roadmap. If you miss your way there, it's either you're ignorant and refused to learn, or you're deliberately obdurate.
Eleyi gidi gan ni oooo. Obdurate loun loun
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Gunayo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Angelfrost:
Why always NORTH?!! undecided
Because north is Darkness. In a simple term: North is full of dark, wicked, selfish, self-centred, illiterate and mentally derailed homo sapiens.

Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 / Mums: Would You Consider An Epidural? / Your Mobile Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat