Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases (33168 Views)

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by edoairways: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You called that a proof?

I belief you are well educated bro and understand what it is to make an assertion without reference?

Below is a link I will post and no ban will be attracted.
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NGA/nigeria/death-rate

So you too post the link to your assertion
I hope you understand when someone gets ban for posting links. Check statistics of covid19 death cases around the world. Check the report date I gave you. If it was another forum, I would gladly post the link not here.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Amotolongbo(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
edoairways:

I hope you understand when someone gets ban for posting links. Check statistics of covid19 death cases around the world. Check the report date I gave you. If it was another forum, I would gladly post the link not here.
I posted a link, I wasn’t banned. Isn’t it obvious?

You quoted the link I posted, did you get banned?

So obvious you don’t have any substance to substantiate your claim.
It seems better engaging a dummy than engaging you
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by orlaglobal234: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria government una don start again ba no carry that your useless birds fluid reach our side biko
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by edoairways: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I posted a link, I wasn’t banned. Isn’t it obvious?

You quoted the link I posted, did you get banned?

So obvious you don’t have any substance to substantiate your claim.
It seems better engaging a dummy than engaging you
Are you a moderator? . If you can't comprehend all I said then forget about the whole thing.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by nenyeRitta(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
The others are: 18 contacts from two LGAs (Jos North and South) in Plateau; 19 contacts from two LGAs (Bauchi and Toro) in Bauchi State, and 19 contacts from three LGAs (Kaltungo, Yamaltu Deba and Gombe) in Gombe State.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Dre090: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
onna self wan chop small
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Covid-19 is no longer paying, they've diverted to Bird flu.

Baba you get wahala, swear down.
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Hallabee1(m): 3:24am On Apr 07, 2021
JidennaJason:

I go leave this country for una oooh!!!
Aje... we are in it so you no dey leave , but if na Iraq... no wahala
Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by Hallabee1(m): 3:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
A deluded being.

The fact is that if there is heaven, with the criteria mentioned, no one can boldly say he will make it to the heaven.

Nairaland “likes” and “shares” won’t take you to the heaven
Aje ...

you ehn, na back I go give you if I catch you, Aje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 / Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.