Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done (2566 Views)

What I Meant When I Said, “I have a Tiger, Lion In Me” - IGP Egbetokun (Video) / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:

Oh! shut the crap serve your your mama some cow dungs

Nigeria must divide

grin grin grin grin

God bless ESN unknown terrorists in Jesus name.

This is how an igbo man talks abi?
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Sunday2021: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:

no response
pls how's life in Benin idp camp....how u r coping
coming from people that cannot stay in their red mud caves. At least the Yoruba went to meet their brothers in Benin. The uncercumcize ipob that ran to Lagos,who are they meeting there?
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by selemempe: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

If only you can ever be half an igbo as I am.

You Miscreants seek for referendum and think when referendum by mistake comes every igbo man and woman will vote for secession right? You lots are unbelievable. You don't even give room for opposing views. And you want BIafra where you will lord over everyone.

Shame on you all IPOB. Una don spoil Igbos patapata
you are not Igbo
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by selemempe: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Continue. Biko o. Continue. Soon you will cry. Abi anyone who has opposing view is a FULANI or Afonja abi? Just Continue.

Na all of us go witness the ensuring destruction of our region.
so why are you hyperventilating?

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by BiafIntel: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Freedom to kill his people right?

SHEKAU is also a freedom fighter grin

Continue. Soon South east will be worse that that Syria. Pretty soon
Na your Syria e go be? Leave am for us, we like our South East to become like Syria, e no consign you. Stop being afraid.

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by royal231(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Unfortunately for you lots, any one who refused to be brainwashed by your supleme leader is either a FULANI or an Afonja.

At this point, one mind is telling me to support full military invasion of the south east so that una eyes go clear and see what civil war look like. All I will do is to relocate my relatives from Enugu state to a neighboring country so that una go really see how war looks like.
.but another mind is calming me down as an igbo son. You guys has spoilt the culture of our land. You all have denigrated everything the Igbos represent. Your support and love for choas in south east will bring you all doom.

Bleep off.. Let then come.. Its better now that not all are physically involved in the so called war
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Jamesbally: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:
He was cheered by his supporters when he threatened that by the time he is done, Nigeria will be worse than Syria. But unfortunately his gullible brainwashed Supporters didn't ask him which part of Nigeria will be worse than Syria. His gullible Supporters thought the entire Nigeria will be affected by his terrorism. They forgot that during the civil war every part of Nigeria didn't feel the war. Life was going smoothly apart from south east where the war was fought and some part of south south. They forgot that despite the more dreaded boko haram activities, only the north east is badly hit and before the coming of this administration the north west. Boko Haram activities or terrorism didn't affect south.

His supporters are not aware that whatever system they want to apply, full blown war or guerrilla, only the south east region will feel it most. The activities of ESN Unknown Gunmen are still at its infancy stage and see the number of deaths and properties destroyed. See the number of criminals released from prison to the society. So which region will be like Syria? I am sure Nigeria will move on. That one is a given. Nigeria will only spend money on weapon and technology to tame the ESN Gunmen. But it is the south easterners that a Miscreant far away london want to make become worse than Syria.

Ndi igbo, this is how boko haram started. And more than 13years after that, Nigeria still day carry go.

Guy, you don't have to tell them. Very soon the East will be a no go Region. grin grin grin grin

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by hollah123: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:
The North is a already like Syria and it’s heading for something worse. Nnamdi Kanu is no fool, you will only send your armies to the east to come and die while Boko Haram will freely penetrate into all corners of the North while you are trying to kill innocent people who only asked for self determination and restructuring, you will allow the real terrorist to overrun you in the North.

Mad people everywhere
it's like u don't know d meaning of military force,u want to compare established military to ESN that was created fortnight ago?

The mistake u people are making is that u are comparing d way soldiers are dealing with Boko haram d way they are dealing with ESN.

it can't b d same because, Boko haram is a conspiracy of northern elders n they see it as their cash app n it is backed by their leaders,but ESN isn't backed by leaders in the east n Nnamdi Kanu isn't carrying anybody along but feels too big to work with anybody.

Shekau dey mad but he dey use sense n u hardly see him attack some people but Nnamdi Kanu believes in attacking everyone,
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Faber(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

God will continue to bless the unknown Gunmen to continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen. They should go to Enugu, Anambra to release criminals after all your leaders said no criminals is meant to be in prison. So God bless your leader in Jesus name

Thunder go soon fire you...bet am. Which South East are you talking about. Let them remove all the police and military check points, they no gree. Let them do that first and peace will reign..

The war is in the bush pls. We are living our normal lives here in South East. Police Check points are now entire South East abi?
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Ojiofor: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

You Miscreants seek for referendum and think when referendum by mistake comes every igbo man and woman will vote for secession right? You lots are unbelievable. You don't even give room for opposing views. And you want BIafra where you will lord over everyone.

Biafra were Miscreants will lord over everyone will never come even Ojukwu's Biafra that was noble and just didn't come talk less of this one led by a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

Biafra were Miscreants will lord over everyone will never come even Ojukwu's Biafra that was noble and just didn't come talk less of this one led by a scammer.

Honestly I fear for the kind if BIafra these Miscreants are championing. A BIafra where there will be Miscreants everywhere lording over sane people. I reject it in Jesus name. Amen
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

Guy, you don't have to tell them. Very soon the East will be a no go Region. grin grin grin grin

No I have to. It is paining me what awaits my region. That scammer abroad is doing everything possible to destroy the peace of our region. So we have to let them understand it
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Amumaigwe: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:
He was cheered by his supporters when he threatened that by the time he is done, Nigeria will be worse than Syria. But unfortunately his gullible brainwashed Supporters didn't ask him which part of Nigeria will be worse than Syria. His gullible Supporters thought the entire Nigeria will be affected by his terrorism. They forgot that during the civil war every part of Nigeria didn't feel the war. Life was going smoothly apart from south east where the war was fought and some part of south south. They forgot that despite the more dreaded boko haram activities, only the north east is badly hit and before the coming of this administration the north west. Boko Haram activities or terrorism didn't affect south.

His supporters are not aware that whatever system they want to apply, full blown war or guerrilla, only the south east region will feel it most. The activities of ESN Unknown Gunmen are still at its infancy stage and see the number of deaths and properties destroyed. See the number of criminals released from prison to the society. So which region will be like Syria? I am sure Nigeria will move on. That one is a given. Nigeria will only spend money on weapon and technology to tame the ESN Gunmen. But it is the south easterners that a Miscreant far away london want to make become worse than Syria.

Ndi igbo, this is how boko haram started. And more than 13years after that, Nigeria still day carry go.

When the security agencies were taking turns to massacre IPOB members, remind us what you said then. Get lost.

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amumaigwe:

When the security agencies were taking turns to massacre IPOB members, remind us what you said then. Get lost.

Soon that war you desire will come and it will be in our region.

Nigeria will still go on.

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Ojiofor: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Honestly I fear for the kind if BIafra these Miscreants are championing. A BIafra where there will be Miscreants everywhere lording over sane people. I reject it in Jesus name. Amen

I rejected Nnamdi Kanu"s Biafra since 2014 and never looked back.
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

I rejected Nnamdi Kanu"s Biafra since 2014 and never looked back.

God knows it can never come with him either.

God forbid bad thing. With the Miscreants leading this Agitation?

Tufia
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by kingk(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Unfortunately for you lots, any one who refused to be brainwashed by your supleme leader is either a FULANI or an Afonja.

At this point, one mind is telling me to support full military invasion of the south east so that una eyes go clear and see what civil war look like. All I will do is to relocate my relatives from Enugu state to a neighboring country so that una go really see how war looks like.
.but another mind is calming me down as an igbo son. You guys has spoilt the culture of our land. You all have denigrated everything the Igbos represent. Your support and love for choas in south east will bring you all doom.

You're an idiot...yes, a grown idiot.
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by kingk(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

No I have to. It is paining me what awaits my region. That scammer abroad is doing everything possible to destroy the peace of our region. So we have to let them understand it

That scammer that scammed your generation to be poor abi?...aturu.
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Greatkenny2: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Freedom to kill his people right?

SHEKAU is also a freedom fighter grin

Continue. Soon South east will be worse that that Syria. Pretty soon
well shekau is a Muslim Nnamdi Kanu is not
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by BiafIntel: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Continue. Biko o. Continue. Soon you will cry. Abi anyone who has opposing view is a FULANI or Afonja abi? Just Continue.

Na all of us go witness the ensuring destruction of our region.
Yeah!! Soon! When will this your so-called soon come sef. Every time, soon, soon, soon, yet we are dealing with you and your soon never come.
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Rosskiiku: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Are you minding these ignorant Igbo fools following this monster to the grave?

Just liked they followed Ojukwu, who led them to their ''Syria 1'', losing 2 million Igbos in the process.

Now it is Kanu, taking them to ''Syria 2''.

These so called 'freedom fighters' are no Nelson Mandelas, Malcolm X or Martin Luther King Jnrs.

When the shit hits the fan, they catch the next plane out - like Ojukwu did to Ivory Coast, and like Nnamdi Kanu does to London, from where he forments his trouble.

The Igbos NEVER LEARN that they can never get what they want through force and through killing and fighting, but ONLY through politics and negotiation.

UNTIL THIS BIT OF BASIC COMMON SENSE ENTERS IGBO HEADS, they will continue turning their region into ''Syria''.

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Toosure70: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Any southern attacking Southner on this forum will never know peace. #SOUTHUNITE#
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Turantula(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2021
peacekante:

Yoruba muszlem claiming Igbo. Wicked things, you are all over nairaland wailing because no picture of Igbos swimming on potopoto for you to gloat over. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Youths Attack Man In Katsina For Praising Buhari / Wike Invites Buhari, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, IGP, Usman, Others To River State / Nplf Set To Woo Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Settles For S’east Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.