Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240170 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by SouthSultan(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2022
What do you guys think of this answer? Is it not False?

That an employee would be motivated, should be a reason to implement the strategy.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by FaithCrown: 4:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Please share with me too.. Thank you.
ademolafaithdami18@gmail.com[color=#770077][/color]

Please herquine, pass the baton to me. Thanks
davisgrey33@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by FaithCrown: 4:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Please share with me too.. Thank you.
ademolafaithdami18@gmail.com

Please herquine, pass the baton to me. Thanks
davisgrey33@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by qanda: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2022
How I got into PwC – Job Test, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and Interviews

I am writing this piece to inform and guide individuals who are trying to get into PwC. Here is my story:

Not having an Accounting/finance background, I initially thought getting into the big 4 was beyond my reach, irrespective of the fact that it was clearly stated as a criteria that anyone from any course of study is eligible to apply. I saw those getting into these firms as super humans and not in my league. So in my first attempt at PwC, the self-belief was lacking and I wrote the test with self doubt and unsurprisingly I didn't scale through. I later realised that a friend of mine, without an accounting background or prior experience, in the same circumstance as i am scaled through. Then it dawned on me that it was actually possible to get into PwC if my mindset was right.

In my second attempt, I got in. What did I do differently?

The recruitment processes are in 3 stages and usually last for between 5 - 6 months:

1. Proctored Online test (SHL) (the timeline to take the test is usually around 4-5 days and feedback is received 1-2 weeks later)

2. OPQ (Occupational personality questionnaire) (timeline to take the test is around 3-4 days and feedback is received about 2 weeks later)

3. Interview (this spans for about 1 month and feedback is received between 2 weeks to 1 month from the last date of interview)

The aptitude tests are of 2 sections, verbal and numerical and how I was able to navigate through that hurdle was to constantly practice the past questions materials in order to familiarize myself with the question styles and techniques. I made sure I covered the past questions from front to back (The materials I studied with are available at the Job test section of Q and A App, Install the App on Playstore

I also joined WhatsApp study groups where we thrashed out difficult questions too. That really helped put me in great shape for the test.

For the second stage (OPQ), its all about your personality/traits and whether or not, it aligns with that of the firm as well as the Business unit you apply for. How i was able to navigate that was that i combed their websites to know more about the firm, their values, mission and vision. I also reached out to people already working in the firm (especially via LinkedIn) in order to gain more insights about the company, the values and attributes they hold dear. These really helped and it enabled me align my responses to the values of the firm. Consistency in your response also is very important because a question could come in different forms and you have to be consistent with your responses.

For the last stage (interview): When I got to the interview stage.........

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THE JOB TEST SECTION OF Q AND A APP.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by GAIUSIUM: 6:14am On Mar 08, 2022
https:///DZINb2SujPo6QNpS41Yr7l

Join this group pwc participants, will drop last questions by 3pm today
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by GAIUSIUM: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2022
GAIUSIUM:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by elevatedmike: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Link is not opening.
GAIUSIUM:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2022
mzharyorlah:
Please has anyone received the link for the test?
Check your inbox and spam folder again.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by nonireel(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2022
SouthSultan:
What do you guys think of this answer? Is it not False?

That an employee would be motivated, should be a reason to implement the strategy.

what do you think you're doing
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by AyoOla20(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Link not opening
GAIUSIUM:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Philomena15: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=khirome post=110799072] Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by SouthSultan(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
nonireel:

what do you think you're doing

What do you mean?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kriximpecable: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
geezynoni:

Did you get a link for the text?

Yeah , I did

Have you written? If yes, how was it? Can you share with us your experience?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kriximpecable: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pls can I use my phone to write the exam since it has a front camera? Cos my laptop doesn't have webcam and no cafe around my area with web cam except I go far which I might spend close to 1500 for transport to and fro
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by geezynoni: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kriximpecable:

Yeah , I did

Have you written? If yes, how was it? Can you share with us your experience?
Yet to get a link.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kriximpecable: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kriximpecable:
Pls can I use my phone to write the exam since it has a front camera? Cos my laptop doesn't have webcam and no cafe around my area with web cam except I go far which I might spend close to 1500 for transport to and fro

Pls I need respond to this
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
mzharyorlah:

Nothing is there, when did you get yours?
Yesterday.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kriximpecable:
Spend the money don't reason the 1500. Don't use your phone.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Xprincess: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
On
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Xprincess: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please, I need urgent answer, is there a particular time someone can write the test ? Can it be written in the evening ? Please urgent answer my people
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by webby26(f): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2022
Xprincess:
Please, I need urgent answer, is there a particular time someone can write the test ? Can it be written in the evening ? Please urgent answer my people

There is no particular time to write the exam, just write it whenever you feel comfortable to write. But make sure it's before the given deadline.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kriximpecable: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
I just wrote the exam with a neighbor's laptop and he told me that he installed web cam in his laptop. Pls do you think PwC wud have permitted me to access the exam if I had no web cam in the system? Or do they allow candidates to write exam whether there's web cam or not then later disqualify you?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Elflizz(f): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please can someone write the test on the last day of the stipulated timeframe
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by zanyt: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello,
Good Evening Everyone.
Please after the SHL test what is the next stage and does anyone have a guide or material for the next stage of the recruitment.
A response is highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Elflizz(f): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kriximpecable:
I just wrote the exam with a neighbor's laptop and he told me that he installed web cam in his laptop. Pls do you think PwC wud have permitted me to access the exam if I had no web cam in the system? Or do they allow candidates to write exam whether there's web cam or not then later disqualify you?

Please how many questions where they?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by webby26(f): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kriximpecable:

I can't say for sure, the best thing is to obey the instructions given.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by webby26(f): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Elflizz:
Please can someone write the test on the last day of the stipulated timeframe

Yes as long as it's before 11:59pm that day
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by webby26(f): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Elflizz:

Please how many questions where they?

Verbal - 30 questions 19 minutes
Numerical - 18 questions 25 minutes
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Uniquejlo33(f): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2022
I hope I scale through to the next stage.
I just finished my test
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fab21: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Mine is showing invalid password or email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.