Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240631 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by GoldenDee: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
for recently conducted PWC past questions and answers with shl pdf file inclusive,

Send a mail goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by peppers256: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=khirome post=110756373][/quote]
Please send the past questions to e.praise27@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by khirome(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
I will send the past questions to the first person that quotes this reply with an email. You guys can bombard the person's WhatsApp number.

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by herquine(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Femakbite@gmail.com..Thanks in anticipation
khirome:
I will send the past questions to the first person that quotes this reply with an email. You guys can bombard the person's WhatsApp number.

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by qanda: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Trending Materials on Q and A App – March 2022

-PwC job test past questions and answers

-CIPM exams past questions and answers

-TRCN exam past questions and answers

-KPMG job test past questions and answers

-Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) exams past questions and answers.

-NSE Technical report and COREN experience report.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

For enquires, contact Q and A App customer service on WhatsApp 07052193183

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by SouthSultan(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
herquine:
Femakbite@gmail.com..Thanks in anticipation

Please herquine, pass the baton to me. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by conceptdrive: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2022
We haven't heard still from PwC concerning the virtual interview of January for the mid level role oo... It applies this your message is true oo. It's looking to be like months matter oo. Or has any gotten an update?
Shukusheka:
Should the virtual interview be the last stage, there is bound to be delay before we get called. Government organizations tend to have plenty bureaucracy concerning recruitments. I won't be surprised if we do not hear from them again until the next 3 months or so.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by SouthSultan(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Its bad sha, so those they sent Past Questions to are hoarding them.

No wahala sha
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by herquine(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
I'm yet to get anything too.
SouthSultan:

davisgrey33@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by khirome(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Check your mail
SouthSultan:

davisgrey33@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by qanda: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
A Q and A App user has just shared a material that her friend who recently joined PwC used to prepare for PwC job test.

Get the material on Q and A App. Install Q and A App on Playstore

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raylandmark: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
khirome:
Check your mail
Pls can u send me the past question
akporraymond@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by imsirkay(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
herquine:
I'm yet to get anything too.
. Please help me send it here when you get it .

Kehindeojo29@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by iamnonny: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please send it to me

peerlessnonny@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by SouthSultan(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
khirome:
Check your mail

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by MhizzV(f): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
raylandmark:

Pls can u send me the past question
akporraymond@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Pls can u send the past question to me... petersmira16@gmail.com...thank u
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayromWrites: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
SouthSultan:

Thanks

Good evening, I will appreciate if you send to my mail please

Manassehyusufjnr@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Ckizy: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Please send to me , david_gift@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ebonyalhjnr(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=mzharyorlah post=110818645]Anyone interested in SHL past questions should send a mail from here[/
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Favourite001: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
mzharyorlah:
Anyone interested in SHL past questions should send a mail from here
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by qanda: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2022
How I got into PwC – Job Test, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and Interviews

I am writing this piece to inform and guide individuals who are trying to get into PwC. Here is my story:

Not having an Accounting/finance background, I initially thought getting into the big 4 was beyond my reach, irrespective of the fact that it was clearly stated as a criteria that anyone from any course of study is eligible to apply. I saw those getting into these firms as super humans and not in my league. So in my first attempt at PwC, the self-belief was lacking and I wrote the test with self doubt and unsurprisingly I didn't scale through. I later realised that a friend of mine, without an accounting background or prior experience, in the same circumstance as i am scaled through. Then it dawned on me that it was actually possible to get into PwC if my mindset was right.

In my second attempt, I got in. What did I do differently?

The recruitment processes are in 3 stages and usually last for between 5 - 6 months:

1. Proctored Online test (SHL) (the timeline to take the test is usually around 4-5 days and feedback is received 1-2 weeks later)

2. OPQ (Occupational personality questionnaire) (timeline to take the test is around 3-4 days and feedback is received about 2 weeks later)

3. Interview (this spans for about 1 month and feedback is received between 2 weeks to 1 month from the last date of interview)

The aptitude tests are of 2 sections, verbal and numerical and how I was able to navigate through that hurdle was to constantly practice the past questions materials in order to familiarize myself with the question styles and techniques. I made sure I covered the past questions from front to back (The materials I studied with are available at the Job test section of Q and A App, Install the App on Playstore

I also joined WhatsApp study groups where we thrashed out difficult questions too. That really helped put me in great shape for the test.

For the second stage (OPQ), its all about your personality/traits and whether or not, it aligns with that of the firm as well as the Business unit you apply for. How i was able to navigate that was that i combed their websites to know more about the firm, their values, mission and vision. I also reached out to people already working in the firm (especially via LinkedIn) in order to gain more insights about the company, the values and attributes they hold dear. These really helped and it enabled me align my responses to the values of the firm. Consistency in your response also is very important because a question could come in different forms and you have to be consistent with your responses.

For the last stage (interview): When I got to the interview stage.........

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THE JOB TEST SECTION OF Q AND A APP.

Install the App from Playstore
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by NathO11: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
mzharyorlah:
pls am interested ebereedochiem@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by nairaBenita: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Studyhub20:
Has anyone been gotten back to? From the proposed date schedules, SHL Online tests (Numerical and Verbal) is supposed to hold from 7th-10th May 2021. Unless it has been postponed.

Have this same issue too… I am yet to receive any response from the online test
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Adeyeye09(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
mzharyorlah:
Hello
Pla I'm interested in the past questions
kayodeadeyeye5@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by necheremIFY: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please help with the past questions.
necherem86@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by NathO11: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
khirome:
Check your mail
Please someone should help send the past questions to me ebereedochiem@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ikish(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Can I use my phone and write the test?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Elflizz(f): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please who understands how this numerical analysis is being solved
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kriximpecable: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pls has anyone written the PwC graduate trainee exam today?

The person shud pls share with us how it all went, whether they repeated questions from the PQ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kriximpecable: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
qanda:
How I got into PwC – Job Test, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and Interviews

I am writing this piece to inform and guide individuals who are trying to get into PwC. Here is my story:

Not having an Accounting/finance background, I initially thought getting into the big 4 was beyond my reach, irrespective of the fact that it was clearly stated as a criteria that anyone from any course of study is eligible to apply. I saw those getting into these firms as super humans and not in my league. So in my first attempt at PwC, the self-belief was lacking and I wrote the test with self doubt and unsurprisingly I didn't scale through. I later realised that a friend of mine, without an accounting background or prior experience, in the same circumstance as i am scaled through. Then it dawned on me that it was actually possible to get into PwC if my mindset was right.

In my second attempt, I got in. What did I do differently?

The recruitment processes are in 3 stages and usually last for between 5 - 6 months:

1. Proctored Online test (SHL) (the timeline to take the test is usually around 4-5 days and feedback is received 1-2 weeks later)

2. OPQ (Occupational personality questionnaire) (timeline to take the test is around 3-4 days and feedback is received about 2 weeks later)

3. Interview (this spans for about 1 month and feedback is received between 2 weeks to 1 month from the last date of interview)

The aptitude tests are of 2 sections, verbal and numerical and how I was able to navigate through that hurdle was to constantly practice the past questions materials in order to familiarize myself with the question styles and techniques. I made sure I covered the past questions from front to back (The materials I studied with are available at the Job test section of Q and A App, Install the App on Playstore

I also joined WhatsApp study groups where we thrashed out difficult questions too. That really helped put me in great shape for the test.

For the second stage (OPQ), its all about your personality/traits and whether or not, it aligns with that of the firm as well as the Business unit you apply for. How i was able to navigate that was that i combed their websites to know more about the firm, their values, mission and vision. I also reached out to people already working in the firm (especially via LinkedIn) in order to gain more insights about the company, the values and attributes they hold dear. These really helped and it enabled me align my responses to the values of the firm. Consistency in your response also is very important because a question could come in different forms and you have to be consistent with your responses.

For the last stage (interview): When I got to the interview stage.........

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THE JOB TEST SECTION OF Q AND A APP.

Install the App from Playstore

Pls does PwC repeat questions from their past questions?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by geezynoni: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kriximpecable:
Pls has anyone written the PwC graduate trainee exam today?

The person shud pls share with us how it all went, whether they repeated questions from the PQ?
Did you get a link for the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: Ocon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.