Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240004 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Wellington123: 3:07am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=hakeem4
Pls send me the past questions email judeirues@gmail.com tnx I. Addy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by hakeem4(m): 5:44am On May 10, 2021
Wellington123:
[quote author=hakeem4
Pls send me the past questions email judeirues@gmail.com tnx I. Addy
I don’t have. Check the thread
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by verbalbullet(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2021
Lateefah96:
I’m sha scared of the verbal
lol... You should be o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:32am On May 10, 2021
Accounting course..why did I not go for u in secondary and university levels
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by charlesu49(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Accounting ? where?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kingtim(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by olutj: 9:17am On May 10, 2021
Please somebody what's the max time allocated for both tests?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by olutj: 9:19am On May 10, 2021
Somebody mentioned accounting.
What are the chances of an Engineering graduate in this tax form?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by qanda: 9:19am On May 10, 2021
Download PwC Graduate Test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore.
Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by reallydoe231: 9:20am On May 10, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by reallydoe231: 9:21am On May 10, 2021
Verbal was 19 mins

olutj:
Please somebody what's the max time allocated for both tests?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by olutj: 9:50am On May 10, 2021
reallydoe231:
Verbal was 19 mins

Thank you.
How about the Numerical part?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Maxeed: 10:03am On May 10, 2021
miiday1:
I got this too and tried to access the link but the page wasn't loading. Were you able to access the link? Did the link open?

I was able to do the test
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by joywonderment(f): 10:52am On May 10, 2021
Pls wats d process to carry out the computer check pls urgent replies is needed thanks so much
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Jwgirl: 11:44am On May 10, 2021
Click on begin assessment from the mail sent to you and start test..

They will take you through

joywonderment:
Pls wats d process to carry out the computer check pls urgent replies is needed thanks so much
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by habinccigroup: 11:45am On May 10, 2021
habinccigroup:
Congratulations to those who have received the mail for the PWC SHL proctored online assessment

The proctored test is a new development, which started during the verification for the last recruitment and it will be a strictly monitored test.

We have good news for you! We have a total solution that will ensure you pass the test and scale through to the next level.

We will be with you virtually (undetected & invisible) on the day of your test, and guide you to guaranteed success.

The test will run from 7th-12th, and we have limited slots available.

Hurry! Contact us now!

May 12th is almost here, many have successfully taken the test with us these past days.

Don't delay any longer. Give yourself a better chance of gaining a very good and fruitful employment with PWC.

Call today, Hurry now!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by darkypearl(f): 11:47am On May 10, 2021
Scam!!! Please don't fall for this trick o.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 11:58am On May 10, 2021
Please don't fall for these scammers. Do it at your own peril. Some Nigerians are just so greedy and wicked, looking for every possible means to swindle someone.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nanya13579: 12:57pm On May 10, 2021
Timon4real:
Just save it via Dropbox and send the link..
Thanks

Hii, did you get it.
Please share the link with me, or send to my email.
svylaw@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nanya13579: 1:00pm On May 10, 2021
justbehappy:
Who needs a study partner for the next one week. We would study together preferably at night, tackling the numerical and verbal questions!! Please, send me an email via Nairaland and we connect from there. I have a lot of past questions we can tackle.

Modalities:
3-4hrs daily (Numerical 2hrs and Verbal 2hrs).
Platform - Google Meets as we would be sharing our screens while studying.
Checking up on each other and giving feedback on study methods.
Cracking many exam secrets and analyzing them holistically.
1 person, preferably a female who applied for Advisory but not limited to that, Assurance and Tax can also be picked.

PS: I applied for Advisory Services and have about 2+ years of experience in the Technology and Energy space.

Thanks so much.

Hii, have you gotten the study partner?
I just sent you a mail.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JARUSHUB: 1:44pm On May 10, 2021
PwC Interview/Assessment Center Coaching by JarusHub

If you scale the test stage of the PwC Graduate Trainee or Experienced Hire recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. Whether for assurance, tax or advisory department/business unit, you can bank on our experienced interview coaches to prepare you as we have done for over 50 candidates in the last 6 years. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like KPMG, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR, NNPC, NLNG etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit/consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real PwC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Discussion exercise
- Interview

Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of tax, audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview and assessment center coaching with wide network in the Big 4
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview/assessment center

Mode of Delivery
PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL (Depending on theformat PwC wants to use for the actual session)

Physical to hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. Virtual to hold online via Zoom or Google Meet

Fee
Entry Level: N15, 000

Experienced: N20,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N140,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

See testimony from some of those we coached last year: https://www.jarushub.com/congrats-to-the-new-pwc-recruits-coached-by-jarushub/
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
Just did my verbal... Omo mehn, numerical tommorow, time is too short... Numericals tommorow lemme rest

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fremaxx: 3:06pm On May 10, 2021
What a smart way to have a study partner
justbehappy:
Who needs a study partner for the next one week. We would study together preferably at night, tackling the numerical and verbal questions!! Please, send me an email via Nairaland and we connect from there. I have a lot of past questions we can tackle.

Modalities:
3-4hrs daily (Numerical 2hrs and Verbal 2hrs).
Platform - Google Meets as we would be sharing our screens while studying.
Checking up on each other and giving feedback on study methods.
Cracking many exam secrets and analyzing them holistically.
1 person, preferably a female who applied for Advisory but not limited to that, Assurance and Tax can also be picked.

PS: I applied for Advisory Services and have about 2+ years of experience in the Technology and Energy space.

Thanks so much.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Simply4u: 3:32pm On May 10, 2021
Please, can someone use mobile phone to take the test.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Simply4u: 3:34pm On May 10, 2021
Please, can someone use mobile phone to take the online assessment
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Timon4real(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2021
No
Simply4u:
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 3:35pm On May 10, 2021
Simply4u:

Don't think so
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Arikeolamide: 3:35pm On May 10, 2021
PHRANCIS94:
Just did my verbal... Omo mehn, numerical tommorow, time is too short... Numericals tommorow lemme rest

How was it? How many questions for how many minutes?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Marykelly: 3:55pm On May 10, 2021
Hi please who took the experienced hire test on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 4:09pm On May 10, 2021
Arikeolamide:

How was it? How many questions for how many minutes?

It was cool.. 30 questions, 19 minutes
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by darkypearl(f): 4:19pm On May 10, 2021
For the verbal with 30 questions, was it 5 passages with 6 questions each or 6 passages with 5 questions each?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by pokodude(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2021
I have completed the Assessment, it was better than those of Dragnet and Workforce. But the thing is, I cant even remember what I applied for grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.