Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240520 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dayjeee(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2021
Those that have done theirs, are we allowed to solve on a plain sheet for the numerical?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dayjeee(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

Its the same drop box flooding this thread.
thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Jennex(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
Sure
dayjeee:
Those that have done theirs, are we allowed to solve on a plain sheet for the numerical?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by DROCSTORES1(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2021
dayjeee:

Yes you can.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by DROCSTORES1(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2021
slimteefah:
This is the stage I am to those that have done it pls what next as its not bringing anything after this.... Pls help

Are you okay now and have you been able to complete the assessment?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Scoptumana: 1:49pm On May 12, 2021
For those who haven’t written , yes some past questions were repeated but it wasn’t exactly as it was in the previous, it only gives you an edge that you already read this passage carefully while studying.
For eg the high intelligence and short sightedness was repeated for me, but there was a twist in two questions , asked from the previous , same with the passage about insurance and competitive prices,so if I just crammed answer na failing things, haven’t you guys thought of SHl examiners reading this thread with us.
They’re not dumb .
If you have not written, study to understand ���

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sirwallace(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2021
Scoptumana:
For those who haven’t written , yes some past questions were repeated but it wasn’t exactly as it was in the previous, it only gives you an edge that you already read this passage carefully while studying.
For eg the high intelligence and short sightedness was repeated for me, but there was a twist in two questions , asked from the previous , same with the passage about insurance and competitive prices,so if I just crammed answer na failing things, haven’t you guys thought of SHl examiners reading this thread with us.
They’re not dumb .

Speak for yourself dude,

The insurance, water supply and climate change questions came out word for word for me.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by coffeensheridan: 1:58pm On May 12, 2021
I agree with you.

Noticed the same thing even while doing past questions and googling for the answers.

There was a time they used “reduced” and then “increased” in the same passage questions.

Just be mindful really ��

Scoptumana:
They’re not dumb .

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Scoptumana: 2:11pm On May 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

Speak for yourself dude,

The insurance, water supply and climate change questions came out word for word for me.

If you read to understand and not to reply , you will see I spoke for myself oga, no need to panick ,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sirwallace(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2021
Scoptumana:

If you read to understand and not to reply , you will see I spoke for myself oga, no need to panick ,

Gfys
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Marykelly: 2:30pm On May 12, 2021
Can one apply for both graduate trainee and experienced hire?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Ckizy: 5:13pm On May 12, 2021
Please has the test ended?
I can't login.

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Percaput: 5:20pm On May 12, 2021
Ckizy:
I can't login.

Maybe its network..
Im not sure if the test has been rolled up yet
Keep trying
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PAWG(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2021
Ckizy:
I can't login.

Man! you're required to use a computer not your mobile phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PAWG(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2021
I had a couple of issues submitting my last questions in both sections, I had to refresh severally to geth through, I'm in sifia pains RN cry

I hope I don't get fingered for an infraction
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dayjeee(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2021
I just finished my test
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tomtomiwa: 6:36pm On May 12, 2021
Close that page and go to your mail and click on the link again
Ckizy:
I can't login.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tobeice(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2021
Hello Guys, please after the test, did you get a mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by davostick28(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2021
Tobeice:
Hello Guys, please after the test, did you get a mail

I did, but not from PWC,

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Helkayklassic(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2021
Those of you that did the test today have mind sha. What if the link didn’t open, remember 12th started from 12am.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PAWG(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2021
Helkayklassic:
Those of you that did the test today have mind sha. What if the link didn’t open, remember 12th started from 12am.

12th also ends at 11:59pm

Time no dey since, work no allow me.

8 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TOMSY(f): 7:19pm On May 12, 2021
Helkayklassic:
Because we trust that PWC is a great company with great standards.

Unlike some Nigerian banks like GTB that will give a deadline for job application and close the application portal before the deadline.

I think it's from how recrutment exercises are conducted that you'll have an idea of how you'll be treated when you get employed.

17 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Houston17(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2021
davostick28:

I did, but not from PWC,

Ehnehn, does it concerns the test we did?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by diplomat058(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2021
TOMSY:

Because we trust that PWC is a great company with great standards.

Unlike some Nigerian banks like GTB that will give a deadline for job application and close the application portal before the deadline.

I think it's from how recrutment exercises are conducted that you'll have an idea of how you'll be treated when you get employed.
True that! I thought I was the only one oddly affected by that GT Bank's inconsiderate action. Very funny folks in that bank recruitment team.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by charlesu49(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

Speak for yourself dude,

The way some of you lash out without forethought to what you’re about spilling says a lot about the kind of contributions to be expected of you on a team.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sirwallace(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2021
charlesu49:

The way some of you lash out without forethought to what you’re about spilling says a lot about the kind of contributions to expected of you on a team.

Team lead on state of the art project.
WELLDONE SIR
mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by charlesu49(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

Team lead on state of the art project.
WELLDONE SIR
mtchew.
lol... Enjoy o bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by NamdyKel(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2021
I wish you all best of luck. Let’s keep this trend flowing for further updates.
I’m not relying on this assessment, but if I’m successful it will be a different story (fingers crossed).
In advance, I celebrate you all destined to join PwC this year!

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by kaylieeb(f): 11:49pm On May 12, 2021
Just finished mine......

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Olamilekan08(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2021
kaylieeb:
Just finished mine......
You get mind o

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.