Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240554 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Marispius: 12:00pm On May 18, 2021
Is there a recommended mode of studying and answering pwc opq?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by King71(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2021
Marispius:

Better question
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by justbehappy: 1:38pm On May 18, 2021
Marispius:

There is no best way to answer them than to be yourself and answer them according to your preferences. It is meant to know if your personality matches the job.

However, there are some traits expected from someone who chooses Assurance to become an auditor in the firm and these traits are quite disparate from those expected from someone who chooses Advisory to become a consultant in the firm.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kekule50(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2021
Pls have they communicated all the people that applied for experience Hire or it is in Batches

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Dayo52: 11:14pm On May 18, 2021
Swears. The @calculus guy na legend. Gave detailed explanation about PWC. @lonewolf has been of great help on this thread as well.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by benque: 6:56am On May 19, 2021
Study the PwC values, and let your answers align with them. When you see a question, don't just rush to answer, ask yourself which of the PwC values it relates to and answer in line with that value. Also remember to be consistent, you will see similar questions, if you pick agree for one, don't go and pick disagree for others so as not to come off as confused

Marispius:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 7:48am On May 19, 2021
benque:
Study the PwC values, and let your answers align with them. When you see a question, don't just rush to answer, ask yourself which of the PwC values it relates to and answer in light with that value. Also remember to be consistent, you will see similar questions, if you pick agree for one, don't go and pick disagree for others so as not to come off as confused

This is the really deal. While you should be yourself as someone earlier suggested, it is also important that 'yourself' should have virtues that align with the organization's mission and vision.

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by benque: 9:01am On May 19, 2021
True. While it is always good to be yourself. If you see that being yourself doesn't align with the company values, you have 2 options, walk away or adapt. I'm sure a lot of people would not want to walk away from the opportunity, so adapting is the popular choice. grin

ThreeBlackBird:

This is the really deal. While you should be yourself as someone earlier suggested, it is also important that 'yourself' should have virtues that align with the organization's mission and vision.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Marispius: 9:21am On May 19, 2021
justbehappy:

There is no best way to answer them than to be yourself and answer them according to your preferences. It is meant to know if your personality matches the job.

However, there are some traits expected from someone who chooses Assurance to become an auditor in the firm and these traits are quite disparate from those expected from someone who chooses Advisory to become a consultant in the firm.

Makes sense. Thank you!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Marispius: 9:22am On May 19, 2021
benque:
Study the PwC values, and let your answers align with them. When you see a question, don't just rush to answer, ask yourself which of the PwC values it relates to and answer in line with that value. Also remember to be consistent, you will see similar questions, if you pick agree for one, don't go and pick disagree for others so as not to come off as confused

Thank you for your response.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 10:27am On May 19, 2021
Kekule50:
Pls have they communicated all the people that applied for experience Hire or it is in Batches

have they communicated to any of the candidates?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Arinze1993: 11:58am On May 19, 2021
Kekule50:

when you say communicate , do you mean invitation for test or success mail/ notification for interview?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kekule50(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2021
I mean have they called people for test.Cause I heard they have called people for test.Or is it in batches.I applied and I have not getting any feedback
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kekule50(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2021
Arinze1993:

when you say communicate , do you mean invitation for test or success mail/ notification for interview?
.I mean for the experience Hire test.Do u think they are sending test invite in batches.Because I have not heard anything yet
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 2:09pm On May 19, 2021
Kekule50:
I mean have they called people for test.Cause I heard they have called people for test.Or is it in batches.I applied and I have not getting any feedback

There was a test invite taken on the 8th of May. hope you got the invite and took the test?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kekule50(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2021
omodasolamary:

There was a test invite taken on the 8th of May. hope you got the invite and took the test?
I did not o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 3:30pm On May 19, 2021
Kekule50:
I did not o

Probably the test is in batches then
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kekule50(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
omodasolamary:

Probably the test is in batches then
I hope so.Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2021
From previous recruitment, I strongly believe that love letters may be sent Thursday/Friday and then success mail will follow maybe Friday/monday.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by King71(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2021
benque:

Nice response boss. Thank you ☺️

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by factorial1(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2021
JarusHub is Nigeria’s top career resources firm. Over the past 8 years, we have established ourselves as Nigeria’s top career information and guidance outfit. Our knowledge of Corporate Nigeria is unrivalled and this is evidenced by the quality of information we share and the calibre of people that associate with us. The products of our interview coaching programmes are all over top companies in Nigeria and beyond.

We present to you our latest programme, PATH TO BIG 4.

Path to Big 4 is a 3 month intensive virtual course that prepares you for your journey to working in a Big 4 firm.

What are Big 4 firms?

Big 4 (KPMG, PwC, Deloitte and Ernst & Young) are a global network of firms that offer professional services like auditing/accounting, advisory/consulting and taxation. They are some of the best brands in the world.

Why Big 4?

We have a general graduate finishing service, but this course is specifically designed for Big 4 because of the some peculiarities of Big 4 and because of our very strong experience in coaching candidates for Big 4 having coached over 50 candidates for interviews and assessment centres of these firms in the past 6 years, some of our past candidates have even risen to become Managers.

Specifically, this programme is designed for Big 4 job because:

- Big 4 firms have one of the most merit-driven recruitments processes in Nigeria. There is a very high chance of a son or daughter of nobody getting job there – with right information and preparation for their recruitment process. We are confident the preparation you’re getting from us will count

- Big 4 firms recruit from time to time, at least once in a year. So you get to see opportunity to test what you have learnt from us within a short time.

- The Big 4 is a global brand. We advise people to go start their career there. Having them on your CV can help your career, locally and internationally. In fact, some companies specifically ask for Big 4 experience when recruiting. This course is a way of helping you achieve your dream of starting your career in great firms.

How is this course structured?

Over 3 months,

- You will learn about the Big 4 and their services
- We will review your skills and strengths with you and advise you on which of their career divisions (Tax, Audit or Advisory) you will fit into
- We will sharpen your knowledge of the things (eg industry trends, communication skills, presentation skills) that would be helpful to acing their recruitment assessment
- You will be given assignments, tasks and relevant reading materials to help you in developing your Big 4 fitness
- You will have sessions with former Big 4 professionals in your field for helpful information and mentoring on Big 4 recruitment and subsequent career
- We will thoroughly prepare you for Big 4 interviews – teaching you the common questions asked and how to answer them, how to analyse a given case study, your strength you can leverage in the recruitment process, etc
- We will have mock interview and assessment centre sessions with you to test your preparedness. The mock session will look close to the actual Big 4 interview and we will give you feedback on areas you need to improve on etc
- The session will run for 3 months with 2 hours virtual session every other weekend. In between, you will be given assignments and relevant material to read and give feedback. You will also be tested.

After Course Support

We will retain the database of all enrollees for this programme and share with them Big 4 recruitment advert anytime one comes up. We will also coach you FOR FREE whenever you get invited for their job interview.

Who should enrol?

- Final year students (this is the best early preparation you can have for post-school career)
- NYSC corps members
- Unemployed graduates
- Employed graduates dreaming to move to Big 4

Does age matter?

PwC and EY have removed age restriction on their entry level recruitment criteria while others are still considering age. Deloitte and KPMG use 27 and 26 respectively. So even if you are already above 27, you can still enrol for this course as you still have a chance with PwC and EY. If below 27, even better, as you have a chance with all four. But we generally advise that only under-30s should consider this investment.

Can an HND holder apply?

All but KPMG accept HND. So HND holders that can withstand the recruitment competition with degree holders stand a chance. So HND holders can also enrol for this preparatory course.

Does grade matter?

As things currently stand, the chance of being shortlisted for their recruitment process is very slim, probably nil, without a minimum of 2:1 or Upper Credit.

Must you be a graduate of accounting or management courses?

No, you don’t have to be a graduate of accounting. Big 4 recruit graduates of any field inasmuch as you made a 2:1. Go to LinkedIn and check the profiles of people that work in KPMG, PwC, EY and Deloitte, you will see graduates of just any course – accounting, economics, political science, geology, chemical engineering, just any course. Any smart well prepared person can get a job there, but you have to be ready to have a career in taxation, accounting, auditing, management consulting/advisory, HR, IT consulting etc.

Fee

Students: N25,000

NYSC/Pre-NYSC: N30,000

Post-NYSC: N32,000

payable before the commencement of the programme. In exceptional circumstances, we can accept 70% payment before the first class and balance payable before the end of first month.

Sponsorship

We strongly advise uncles/aunts and well-heeled individuals to consider sponsoring students for this. From our experience, having this training before graduating makes a lot of difference in ease of finding job post-school. Shorten someone’s stay in the labour market by sponsoring your poor nieces/nephews or friend’s children. You can as well sponsor selected students of the departments you graduated from as a way of giving back. You can also sponsor young graduates in your community or other social and religious circles.

Duration

Course runs for 3 months. Quickly enrol for the next class.

A stitch in time saves nine

To enrol, please send an email to jarushub@gmail.com with the title “Path to Big 4” or call/send a message to 08085404500

https://www.jarushub.com/path-to-big-4-by-jarushub/
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Julonia: 7:27pm On May 20, 2021
Any update ���
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TeddBundy: 7:54pm On May 20, 2021
You peoples blood is way too hot he calling down
Already asking for updates lmao
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shinaola009: 7:58pm On May 20, 2021
Abeg, let them ask oh. It's 9 days since the test and it's usually a week they take to send the results

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 8:01pm On May 20, 2021
Shinaola009:
Abeg, let them ask oh. It's 9 days since the test and it's usually a week they take to send the results
I wonder why some people will be saying someone's blood is hot. Anybody has the right to ask

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 8:01pm On May 20, 2021
Julonia:
Any update ���
No update yet but let's be hopeful.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Houston17(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2021
TeddBundy:
You peoples blood is way too hot he calling down
Already asking for updates lmao

grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TeddBundy: 8:40pm On May 20, 2021
Oya dey ask na
As if we are PWC’s HR department cheesy
If anyone here has received any mail, we’d definitely have heard it lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2021
I think people should understand that their circumstance differs from others. Some are curious, desperate, normally inquisitive, or even tired of staying at home and wants to burn their youthful energy. You can't judge everyone by your own condition.

There's nothing wrong in asking questions and making the thread lively. We know we'll all get the mail eventually but people still visit the thread to see comments everytime.

I also think this is about the driest thread in recent years. Around this time, there were a lot of deliberations in previous threads. I think it would be hard getting any piece of useful information on this thread moving to subsequent stages. Thank God for the previous guys. Great guys!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by olatoke25: 7:00am On May 21, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
I think people should understand that their circumstance differs from others. Some are curious, desperate, normally inquisitive, or even tired of staying at home and wants to burn their youthful energy. You can't judge everyone by your own condition.

There's nothing wrong in asking questions and making the thread lively. We know we'll all get the mail eventually but people still visit the thread to see comments everytime.

I also think this is about the driest thread in recent years. Around this time, there were a lot of deliberations in previous threads. I think it would be hard getting any piece of useful information on this thread moving to subsequent stages. Thank God for the previous guys. Great guys!

Well said, the idea of WhatsApp group also corrupted the whole thing.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sophieazaya(f): 8:06am On May 21, 2021
olatoke25:

Well said, the idea of WhatsApp group also corrupted the whole thing.

I still don't understand the concept of the WhatsApp group thing o....They would still hoard information in that same WhatsApp. Thank God for previous threads. If not, what would we have done?..How would we have known the different processes and what to expect? The previous threads made me fall in love with PWC and gave me ideas of what to expect, working for such a firm...May God bless those souls abundantly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.