Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239895 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
eureka01:

You got that today?
No, Friday.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nwagee9: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cassa93:

No, Friday.

Pls any tax candidate here that's still yet to get an invite?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sleydking(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
I don’t think there’s any need for all these guys. Nobody needs to have any feelings of entitlement...
If someone chooses to share their experience, fine. Also, if they choose to be mute instead, it’s also fine cos there are different strokes for different folks..
We’ll all be fine....

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nwagee9: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nwagee9:

Pls o.. who's on this list?!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please, has anyone gotten an invite today?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nwagee9:

Pls o.. who's on this list?!!
I guess we are still plenty on that ship
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sanprecious:

Advisory.

Was told (upon asking) that all advisory guys will be in Lagos......and they asked if I have any concern with that.

Lemme point out something quickly about some comments here. Your reference to Cycler as an example to me was a lot out of place. I came here on my own volition to even comment about my experience in the first place. That was a volunteered information. If you noticed that was my first comment ever on this thread. Telling me how I should have done it or not done it because cycler (not even you) did it that way, was a lot insensitive. Again, to the specific information you’re asking me for, about the “spontaneous response” question, even cycler didn’t do it for same concern (I advise you check your reference very well).

Also, if any information wasn’t enough for you, especially not because the person missed it, but deliberately skipped it for any concerns, I think the other way should be to try and reach the person privately.

Lastly, the choices of words here in reaction to my concern, like “tight-lipping”, etc......was rather judgemental.

Initially, you didn't want to share your experience and it is obvious to everyone.
Nobody is holding it against you, that would mean feeling entitled.
Thanks for the info you disclosed. All the best man.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nwagee9:

I think tax is with assurance, and there are many of such guys here without a date.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sleydking(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sanprecious:

Lol....did you know me initially before I commented about my interview yesterday ? Boss, Was I under any obligation to comment at all? And who’s everyone really? I think the thing here is that you feel I should have acted or responded a certain way........so you’re judging the way I did. So it’s not because I didn’t share information, but because I didn’t share the information you wanted (and respectfully with reasons). Maybe I should have remained an anonymous observer.

With due respect bro and without any feeling of entitlement, you didn’t talk about your interview...you only informed guys that are yet to get an interview date that the interview would last till the end of July in order to calm their nerves.....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by burg93: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sanprecious:

Lol....did you know me initially before I commented about my interview yesterday ? Boss, Was I under any obligation to comment at all? And who’s everyone really? I think the thing here is that you feel I should have acted or responded a certain way........so you’re judging the way I did. So it’s not because I didn’t share information, but because I didn’t share the information you wanted (and respectfully with reasons). Maybe I should have remained an anonymous observer. No vex sir/Ma.
Paddy, I was the first to ask about your interview, you had no intention of sharing. Even when you replied, you referred us to a post from last year.
Let it slide, you did no wrong. It's your choice to share or not.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sleydking(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
burg93:

Paddy, I was the first to ask about your interview, you had no intention of sharing. Even when you replied, you referred us to a post from last year.
Let it slide, you did no wrong. It's your choice to share or not.

It’s ok if you don’t want to share your experience but it’s not ok to say you did if you didn’t...
That screenshot from last year really got me laughing hard....�
Goodluck to us all, regardless....

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ikenna44: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
una don make the guy go deactivate him nairaland account. awon aye! people of this world!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TeddBundy: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
You people don’t know this is low key a competition. I wouldn’t hold it against anyone that refuses to share information concerning their interview experience tbh because that’d give others an advantage over them thus reducing the person’s chance of getting in.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
TeddBundy:
You people don’t know this is low key a competition. I wouldn’t hold it against anyone that refuses to share information concerning their interview experience tbh because that’d give others an advantage over them thus reducing the person’s chance of getting in.

Well said, but no one held anything against him. And I believe that was well emphasised. We were only refuting his false claims.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
So I had my interview today, it went well, there was a five minutes talk related to something around like Agriculture, education, insecurity. The second part was also okay, it was more of behavioural questions that was said in last year's thread, so nothing really new. Goodluck to everyone

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by burg93: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eficator:
So I had my interview today, it went well, there was a five minutes talk related to something around like Agriculture, education, insecurity. The second part was also okay, it was more of behavioural questions that was said in last year's thread, so nothing really new. Goodluck to everyone

Thank you bro.
Did you expend your 1 hr?
And between your cv and the behavioural, where did they spend more time on?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
burg93:

Thank you bro.
Did you expend your 1 hr?
And between your cv and the behavioural, where did they spend more time on?

I don't think I did use up to 1hr, maybe 45 to 50 mins, behavioural was more but you should still know your cv, remember different strokes for different folks, but prepare well. There are two panels interview simultaneously. All the best

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sleydking(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eficator:

I don't think I did use up to 1hr, maybe 45 to 50 mins, behavioural was more but you should still know your cv, remember different strokes for different folks, but prepare well. There are two panels interview simultaneously. All the best
Two panels....?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eficator:

Two panels? How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sleydking(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eficator:

Bro, could you please emphasize on what you mean by two panels....?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
By two panels I meant while I was having my interview, I know someone who was also having his at same time, so I concluded there are more than one panel at a time. Once again goodluck

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tokkson: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eficator:
By two panels I meant while I was having my interview, my friend was also having his at same time, so I concluded there are more than one panel at a time. Once again goodluck

Was you and your friend asked same presentation topic?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dannypaul(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eficator:

Are you for advisory bro??
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
dannypaul:

Are you for advisory bro??

Yes

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
TeddBundy:

According to the previous trend, this conclusion is not correct. Ones fate is determined by the panel immediately after ones session with them. So it is not a matter of competition. It's a zero sum game- you either in or not

And yes no one should be held for not sharing his/her experience. It's a choice thingy

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Scholar94:
According to the previous trend, this conclusion is not correct. Ones fate is determined by the panel immediately after ones session with them. So it is not a matter of competition. It's a zero sum game- you either in or not

And yes no one should be held for not sharing his/her experience. It's a choice thingy
He doesn't want to share.
Let's all rest abeg.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2021
Please who got an invite this week. Between Monday and Today.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nwagee9: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pkolz:
Please who got an invite this week. Between Monday and Today.

I don't think anyone has..unless we have ghost candidate who has
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raydatluvs(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone, so I promised myself that I'd share my experience here regardless of my performance. Here it goes...

Firstly, is the impromptu presentation which would typically not be a hard topic, I think the goal here is to get a sense of your thought process. My question was monetary benefits, job security engenders employees retention, discuss. I feel like I did okay with the topic so typical just keep an open mind about the presentation.

Then the questions part, I had three interviewers and they took turns with me. Some of the questions I got were;

What is a time when you showed leadership
How do you handle multiple deadlines
A time when you had to work with a difficult senior and how did you handle
Have you ever had to learn a skill to help you execute a task etc. They preferred explaining with examples too

I think I got a lot of questions, I got sweaty at some point especially because I stammer a little so if you're like me, don't worry you'll be fine because they said it didn't matter and only your responses counted. I think mine lasted about an hour, don't know if that's a good thing but fingers crossed. Also, I was told that we should expect feedback by first week of August. Good luck everyone

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.