Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239914 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sleydking(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:
Hi everyone, so I promised myself that I'd share my experience here regardless of my performance. Here it goes...

Firstly, is the impromptu presentation which would typically not be a hard topic, I think the goal here is to get a sense of your thought process. My question was monetary benefits, job security engenders employees retention, discuss. I feel like I did okay with the topic so typical just keep an open mind about the presentation.

Then the questions part, I had three interviewers and they took turns with me. Some of the questions I got were;

What is a time when you showed leadership
How do you handle multiple deadlines
A time when you had to work with a difficult senior and how did you handle
Have you ever had to learn a skill to help you execute a task etc. They preferred explaining with examples too

I think I got a lot of questions, I got sweaty at some point especially because I stammer a little so if you're like me, don't worry you'll be fine because they said it didn't matter and only your responses counted. I think mine lasted about an hour, don't know if that's a good thing but fingers crossed. Also, I was told that we should expect feedback by first week of August. Good luck everyone

Wow....
Thanks for sharing your experience...

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:
Hi everyone, so I promised myself that I'd share my experience here regardless of my performance. Here it goes...

Firstly, is the impromptu presentation which would typically not be a hard topic, I think the goal here is to get a sense of your thought process. My question was monetary benefits, job security engenders employees retention, discuss. I feel like I did okay with the topic so typical just keep an open mind about the presentation.

Then the questions part, I had three interviewers and they took turns with me. Some of the questions I got were;

Have you ever had to learn a skill to help you execute a task etc. They preferred explaining with examples too

I think I got a lot of questions, I got sweaty at some point especially because I stammer a little so if you're like me, don't worry you'll be fine because they said it didn't matter and only your responses counted. I think mine lasted about an hour, don't know if that's a good thing but fingers crossed. Also, I was told that we should expect feedback by first week of August. Good luck everyone
God bless you brother. My God crown your efforts with success
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:

please were you interviewed for advisory or assurance?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raydatluvs(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Scholar94:
please were you interviewed for advisory or assurance?
advisory. Also, I asked about the process of allocating us to practices and they said for the first two years, we get to experience all the different practices and it's only when you get to senior associate that you choose a specialization. I assume it might be same for other LOS

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:
advisory. Also, I asked about the process of allocating us to practices and they said for the first two years, we get to experience all the different practices and it's only when you get to senior associate that you choose a specialization. I assume it might be same for other LOS
ok. That's nice.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:

Did you start at the exact scheduled time or slightly delayed ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raydatluvs(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mujadilo:

Did you start at the exact scheduled time or slightly delayed ?
slight delayed, 20mins but it went on 25mins past the scheduled end time say 8:20 to 9:25
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sophieazaya(f): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:

Wow....Thank you for sharing. The thought of presenting a random topic is giving me goosebumps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by BeeNifs(f): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for sharing. All the best!

raydatluvs:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:

I pray to receive a similar topic, I have heard of harder ones.

Thanks for sharing man.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Babe00808: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I just completed my interview session and I can only hope for the best. I spent about an hour� answering a lot of behavioural questions.

The usual tell me about yourself, a time you worked in a team, a time you had to change yourself to work on a project, what skills you acquired during a particular time and a time you had to give feedback to a colleague and the likes. My short presentation question was around employee morale and company growth.

The questions were so much and in different dimensions, so please, know your stuff.

All the best to us all.

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Babe00808:
Hi everyone, I just completed my interview session and I can only hope for the best. I spent about an hour� answering a lot of behavioural questions.

The usual tell me about yourself, a time you worked in a team, a time you had to change yourself to work on a project, what skills you acquired during a particular time and a time you had to give feedback to a colleague and the likes. My short presentation question was around employee morale and company growth.

The questions were so much and in different dimensions, so please, know your stuff.

All the best to us all.

Thank you for sharing. Success.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Babe00808:

All the best to us all.
Advisory?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raydatluvs(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cassa93:

I pray to receive a similar topic, I have heard of harder ones.

Thanks for sharing man.
All the best.
I think the pool of topics to pick from is inexhaustible, just keep an open mind.

Don't know but Is there anyone who had theirs already with a similar topic as mine??
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raydatluvs(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Babe00808:

All the best to us all.
were you for 12-1 today?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Babe00808: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
gidob:

Advisory?

Yes, Advisory.

raydatluvs:
were you for 12-1 today?

Nah. 3pm
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Did anyone among those that had done it use their phone?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Babe00808:

All the best to us all.
thank you. Success!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by bugee: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:

Thank you Ray. I wish you all the best
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by bugee: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
raydatluvs:

Did they ask you questions from the PDF attachment they sent to us?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Babe00808:

All the best to us all.
Thanks for sharing
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by King71(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please has anyone used phone for the interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by abufrancis01(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please i need it too..
abufrancis01@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Need what too?
abufrancis01:
Please i need it too..
abufrancis01@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TeddBundy: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Soar19:
Need what too?
grin grin cheesy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PWCinJesusname: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Any invite mail yet?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
PWCinJesusname:
Any invite mail yet?

I think we should relax. The recruitment team has it well mapped out. I sent a mail out of curiosity, and they replied that it's in batches and I will definitely get an invite.

Since it still spans till end of July. There is still time.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sophieazaya(f): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just got a mail saying virtual interview can also be done at their office. Which one do I go for, like this? Hmmm
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sophieazaya:
Just got a mail saying virtual interview can also be done at their office. Which one do I go for, like this? Hmmm
I have not gotten that yet. But I will prefer their office
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by burg93: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sophieazaya:
I prefer the comfort of my house, I will be more relaxed and less stressed.
If you are in lagos, and you do not trust your network or your device you can take up the offer.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sophieazaya:
Have you gotten a date for your interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.