Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (241069 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pkolz:
[ Please I wanted to ask about the induction weeks of Entry level
1. How long does it last?
2. Was it entirely virtual.
3. When do they get to give you work tools, like laptops and the likes
4. When do the assign you to units
5. How soon did you resume work??

Answers
1) it lasts till around November 20
2)It was
3) On the first day
4) On the first day
5) I only resumed physically last week but the firm would have resumed before you guys start the induction.
You'll go to the office on only the first day. They'll give you everything at once.

A discussion with someone that got in last year.. incase you have any of this questions in your heart
this part seems not clear enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Scholar94:
this part seems not clear enough

PWC has been working majorly remotely... So he said they are planning to resume physical work in September... Which is before our induction.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pkolz:

PWC has been working majorly remotely... So he said they are planning to resume physical work in September... Which is before our induction.
ok. speaking by faith, which me our induction will not be virtual this time ba; since we will be resuming by Oct ?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Oba09085(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheIjawIdara:

I think working in another comparable firm helped.
Please can you tell me how your interview was like and also the technical assessment I will be doing mine soon and would like your help.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TheIjawIdara: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TheIjawIdara: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
There was a test, then a physical interview and case study afterward.

The test was online.
The interview was with a panel.
The case study was for an hour.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Oba09085(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Was the test like the first test we wrote also what was the case study like. Please this will go a long way in helping to prepare. Thank you in advance.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TheIjawIdara: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
No overthink am. The case study was like an advisory opinion for a client who had a business challenge. E don tey I no remember am sef.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Flygeriansteve: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheIjawIdara:
No overthink am. The case study was like an advisory opinion for a client who had a business challenge. E don tey I no remember am sef.

Hi Ijawldara. I did the similar interview and case study. Interview was good but I think I bundled the case study a bit. Been a month now and no responses. Do you think I might shoot them a mail?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TheIjawIdara: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Flygeriansteve:

Hi Ijawldara. I did the similar interview and case study. Interview was good but I think I bundled the case study a bit. Been a month now and no responses. Do you think I might shoot them a mail?

Yes, please. You never know.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
O Lord, this remaining one week looks like a month ---

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
JayHymn:

May God help us. Keep your mind on second week of August so if it comes later than expected, you won't worry much. As for me, I'm ready for the good or bad. I've tried and if I don't make into through to PwC or any of the other two companies I had interviews with recently, I'll assume corporate work is not for me and focus heavily on business

I am rooting for you....I pray the PwC comes through so you can start the marriage arrangement. Try invite me shall wink

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Woww! Human diary! You can keep record sha grin
gidob:

I am rooting for you....I pray the PwC comes through so you can start the marriage arrangement. Try invite me shall wink
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pkolz:

If they eventually resume by September, I feel the Induction may not be virtual.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by EarthCitizen: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hi guys, I found this thread a few weeks ago and I've been following it since.

I had my interview on 15th July and created my account after it to share but nairaland wouldn't let me "post in this section yet" until now.

I know we're done talking about interviews but I still wanted to document my experience for future readers of this thread. This is because I feel I benefitted immensely from last year's thread.

My topic was "what is the key to successful governance in Nigeria?" They assured me that my answer didn't need to be perfect and they just needed to get a sense of how I thought (or something like that)

Then normal behavioural questions followed.
1. Tell me about yourself.
I mentioned I didn't have experience, (I finished NYSC in February).
2. The second question was a follow up to my introduction, they wanted to know more about my NYSC experience.
3. Tell us about a time you leveraged your relationship with someone to achieve a goal. (They told me it didn't have to me something big, it could be a reference letter or something like that.)
4. Tell us about a time you had to work with a difficult person
5. Tell us about a time you had to modify your behaviour to achieve a goal
6. What LOS did you choose?
7. Location you want to work?
8. What would you do if you found out your work colleague was selling confidential company information?
9. Tell us, in two sentences, why we should hire you
10. Any questions for us?
11. Tell us about a time in school or during your NYSC when you had to combine school work with extracurricular activities.
12. Do you/how do you maintain relationships with people from your past? People from your secondary school, university, or NYSC?
13. Why do you want to work for PwC? What do you know about us?
14. How do you feel about working with people with different social backgrounds and beliefs? For example gay people, people with earrings and dreadlocks, etc?
15. A time you got negative feedback and how you handled it.

These questions are not listed in any particular order. But these are all the questions I remember being asked.
Also, the questions weren't exactly phrased like this, I just wrote them down how I remember them.

I hope this helps.
Good luck, everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
EarthCitizen:

I had my interview on 15th July and created my account after it to share but nairaland wouldn't let me "post in this section yet" until now.

I know we're done talking about interviews but I still wanted to document my experience for future readers of this thread. This is because I feel I benefitted immensely from last year's thread.

My topic was "what is the key to successful governance in Nigeria?" They assured me that my answer didn't need to be perfect and they just needed to get a sense of how I thought (or something like that)

2. The second question was a follow up to my introduction, they wanted to know more about my NYSC experience.
3. Tell us about a time you leveraged your relationship with someone to achieve a goal. (They told me it didn't have to me something big, it could be a reference letter or something like that.)
8. What would you do if you found out your work colleague was selling confidential company information?
11. Tell us about a time in school or during your NYSC when you had to combine school work with extracurricular activities.
12. Do you/how do you maintain relationships with people from your past? People from your secondary school, university, or NYSC?
14. How do you feel about working with people with different social backgrounds and beliefs? For example gay people, people with earrings and dreadlocks, etc?

These questions are not listed in any particular order. But these are all the questions I remember being asked.
Also, the questions weren't exactly phrased like this, I just wrote them down how I remember them.

I hope this helps.
Good luck, everyone.
Omo, only you them ask all these? Them really load you. Good luck to us all. August should just come here

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Oba09085(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Flygeriansteve:

Hi there please can I know how your test was like what kind of questions to expect during the technical assessment
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ladjenny: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
EarthCitizen:

I hope this helps.
Good luck, everyone.

Was Felicia your interviewer?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Flygeriansteve: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheIjawIdara:

Yes, please. You never know.

Thanks boss. I already did but they’ve not replied yet. Seems they have to attend to this AGM first
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Flygeriansteve: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oba09085:

Hi there please can I know how your test was like what kind of questions to expect during the technical assessment

The technical assessment was a case study of a client (HoldCo) which wanted to purchase an existing Nigerian business and use its license. You were to advise to various tax aspects of the transaction.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fajs: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Flygeriansteve:

The technical assessment was a case study of a client (HoldCo) which wanted to purchase an existing Nigerian business and use its license. You were to advise to various tax aspects of the transaction.

Have you gotten any response after the technical assessment? What were tax concern you raised.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by EarthCitizen: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
ladjenny:

Was Felicia your interviewer?

To be honest, adrenaline was pumping and I didn't take note of anyone's name. They were all women though.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Flygeriansteve: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fajs:

Have you gotten any response after the technical assessment? What were tax concern you raised.

None yet. I shot them a mail already though.
Well I focused on the regulatory compliance issues: registrations, licenses, laws etc
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fajs: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Flygeriansteve:

None yet. I shot them a mail already though.
Well I focused on the regulatory compliance issues: registrations, licenses, laws etc

Thank you fam. Can you share your email with me if you don’t mind
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ladjenny: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
EarthCitizen:

To be honest, adrenaline was pumping and I didn't take note of anyone's name. They were all women though.

Okay. I think we had the same interviewer.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ikenna44: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Let's ease the tension a little biko...

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Flygeriansteve: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fajs:

Thank you fam. Can you share your email with me if you don’t mind

Not a problem.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
ladjenny:

Okay. I think we had the same interviewer.
Na so you no share your interview experience.. and na you dey crucify people wey crucified person earlier cheesy grin.. you think I forget wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: DeenDodo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.