Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (241199 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month guyss!! This is my month! This is your month!

10 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Yorubabhoy: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month guys.
Good news for all of us from PWC

10 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yorubabhoy:
Happy new month guys.
Good news for all of us from PWC
Amen o... we have been waiting from months to weeks, from weeks to days now

7 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Lumidave: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Days to hours now �
JayHymn:

Amen o... we have been waiting from months to weeks, from weeks to days now

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month guys... This week, we will smile. We shall testify here.

7 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Overwatch: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Guys I applied for NLNG and I just took SHL aptitude test for the second round validation test.

Please do any of you know why this shl test is conducted more than once?

Cus this is my first time taking this test for a second round for just a particular company.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Overwatch:
Guys I applied for NLNG and I just took SHL aptitude test for the second round validation test.

Please do any of you know why this shl test is conducted more than once?

Cus this is my first time taking this test for a second round for just a particular company.
the validation/verification test is just to verify/validate you took the first test yourself. That's all... Besides, how did you apply for this NLNG cheesy... Show us the way na grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nwagee9: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Scholar94:
the validation/verification test is just to verify/validate you took the first test yourself. That's all... Besides, how did you apply for this NLNG cheesy... Show us the way na grin

Just wondering how also?!!
Ask I didn't see their job update at all
Anyway happy new month guys,.I strongly believe we will all smile this month

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sophieazaya(f): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sleep has refused to come. I have a feeling mails would be dropping by Tomorrow or Next....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Overwatch: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Scholar94:

Ok I still have questions but let me reply yours first.
So I applied like I think last year August for the Marine Engineering Job openings for Engine Cadetship.

My friend sent me the link and like play like play I just applied and we got a test invitation mail June this year inviting us to take shl test which spanned from 1st to 5th of July.

Then last week they sent us another shl test link with same segments to take it for a second round.

But what I noticed was when we did the first round test it was not proctored because I didn’t see the camera set up or the webcam flash as it were during the second round test. So I was just wondering.

Then part of my question is; so if the second round test was to verify if you were the one that did the first one, what if you perform better in the second round?

Because I can’t lie’ I got to know how the test is after taking the first round that it’s a little challenging, I didn’t practice at all before taking it, all I did was guess work after answering 1 and 2 question in the numerical segment.

But when I got the second round opportunity, I made sure I practice a lot of past questions and when I took the numerical part I can beat my chest that if I fail any question I’ll only fail 2 to 3 questions out of 18.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Overwatch:

Ok I still have questions but let me reply yours first.
So I applied like I think last year August for the Marine Engineering Job openings for Engine Cadetship.

My friend sent me the link and like play like play I just applied and we got a test invitation mail June this year inviting us to take shl test which spanned from 1st to 5th of July.

Then last week they sent us another shl test link with same segments to take it for a second round.

But what I noticed was when we did the first round test it was not proctored because I didn’t see the camera set up or the webcam flash as it were during the second round test. So I was just wondering.

Then part of my question is; so if the second round test was to verify if you were the one that did the first one, what if you perform better in the second round?

Because I can’t lie’ I got to know how the test is after taking the first round that it’s a little challenging, I didn’t practice at all before taking it, all I did was guess work after answering 1 and 2 question. But when I got the second round opportunity, I made sure I practice a lot of past questions and when I did the second round I can beat my chest that if I fail any question in the numerical test, I’ll only fail 2 to 3 questions out of 18.
I think since you got the mail for verification test after your first test, it can only mean you met the percentile score needed for the role. In that case I'll assume you are expected to perform better in the second test or at least at par with the performance in the first test. So if you do better in second one, I guess you on your way to land yourself an interview invitation.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sophieazaya:
Sleep has refused to come. I have a feeling mails would be dropping by Tomorrow or Next....
Sophie go and sleep o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by tree63: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Decision Week.

A race run, a dream job landed, a new home, a major advancement, a little victory. (All worth celebrating)

We win!!!

13 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by tree63: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=horpeyemi18 post=104203567]

Boss, the Dropbox should suffice. Try get someone who is good with the numerical to help you prepare and you will be fine, and you can still subscribe to teststreams to get their pack as supplement.(Not compulsory tho).
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/pwc-online-aptitude-test-shl-past-questions-study-pack/
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PWCinJesusname: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Any news?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Keep refreshing grin

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Melbourne124: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
PWCinJesusname:
Any news?

Email is steady on refresh grin grin. This good news MUST HAPPEN.

9 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
PWCinJesusname:
Any news?
This one name focus on PWC oh... Na so you like us reach grin

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fempet00: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
PWCinJesusname:
Any news?
till 6pm
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fempet00:
till 6pm
Assumption or from a reliable source?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sophieazaya(f): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Scholar94:
Sophie go and sleep o

Honestly, I couldn't sleep yesternight. The way my heart palpitates anytime, I see a mail notification....ehn....

It would end in palpitations of joy o...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
I think best case as at now... It will come tomorrow.

So we could get to the office between Wednesday and Friday to get the letters. Peace everyone.

I am tired of being tensed seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nwagee9: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pkolz:

So we could get to the office between Wednesday and Friday to get the letters. Peace everyone.

Honestly!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pkolz:

Last year, mail came in around 6:17pm.

I believe today is still viable at least until 7:pm.

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TeddBundy: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Isn’t there another stage after this? Meeting with the partners?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sophieazaya:

Honestly, I couldn't sleep yesternight. The way my heart palpitates anytime, I see a mail notification....ehn....

It would end in palpitations of joy o...

Amen o...the wait will soon be over... Just go and sleep the one you no sleep overnight grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
TeddBundy:
Isn’t there another stage after this? Meeting with the partners?
nope. Offer straight up!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
gidob:

Last year, mail came in around 6:17pm.

I believe today is still viable at least until 7:pm.
Are you sure it will land today? because for me I'm focusing on between ending of this week to Wednesday next week. did they say mails will be sent first working day of August?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Melbourne124: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Speaking ahead by faith, that October 4th start date, is it for everyone? Anybody has any idea about that ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
JayHymn:

Are you sure it will land today. I'm looking at Friday o.. or did they say mails will be sent first working day of August?
We just have to wait and see how it turns out

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.