Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239818 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Quietguy: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Hi guys...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raydatluvs(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2021
I wonder why the delay
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2021
It's tiring o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by BeeNifs(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Very very tiring.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeNifs:
Very very tiring.
I'm telling you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Now I'm even not sure if this recruitment is still active

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Clintsoch: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is not the PwC I know. After this week na to face front o.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pkolz:
Not to spread bad news or dampen people spirit.... But news reaching me is that mail won't drop this week... There are still *technical issues* to sort.

Ire ooo!!

Do you have any idea what the issues are?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by jacketemma: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
gidob:

Low-key, you want to believe him now grin . I want to change my location, waiting for the outcome of this for over 2months to make a decision. This is not just fair embarassed
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
I gave you guys news... You guys did not believe. grin

To those that believe, please prepare for Mid October Resumption and response next week.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
jacketemma:

Low-key, you want to believe him now grin . I want to change my location, waiting for the outcome of this for over 2months to make a decision. This is not just fair embarassed

My brother!!! grin grin....this wait is unusual...
I hope we hear from them this week so that you can make your decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
PwC has shown us that no institution is perfect...going forward no one will stamp their foot and say " PwC don't exceed 2 weeks in giving feedback".

Even if resumption is in January, they should at least give us feedback so that we can calm the anxiety and those who should move on will move on.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
gidob:

Let me answer this a little.

Well Technical issues, is not in anyways related to our results, results are ready.

Technical issues are related to preparing work tools and all other entry protocols for the incoming.
E.g importing laptops, creating work curicculum, approach to induction, approach to medicals... Etc.

Best bet as a firm: PwC policy is have all prepared before sending offers.

Wild guess There's was an increase in performance and maybe increase need to bring in more people, hence we might be more than the regular Associate intake. Hence, more preparations and technicality needed.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
We might choose not to believe again grin grin... Especially that big head Tsound
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shetos: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Some candidates actually need to make some important life decisions e.g relocation, accomodation, Admissions, Jobs etc. and are waiting for the outcome to know what to do before taking this important decisions. This wait is seriously draining, some decision are time bound, now many don't know what to do.

Also knowing that not everyone would be taken, what now happens to the rejected once.

PWC specifically said feedback will be by August, but here we are in September.

I think it's not fair on anyone to wait this long for a feedback from an interview process, some had interview since June 25th.

I know many will say we should take mind off, but it's not easy to many.

This is seriously unusual of PWC, speculations everywhere, even from some acclaimed staff claiming they've concluded this year's process and successful candidates have resumed which i believe is false.

I hope this comes to an end soon

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ladjenny: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have told you guys before now. Expect your mail on the 3rd of September(Friday).
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nwagee9: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pkolz:
I gave you guys news... You guys did not believe. grin

To those that believe, please prepare for Mid October Resumption and response next week.
Dear All,
Please watch out for these two dates;
8th and 17th of this month (Sept.)

NB:Go give thanks to almighty God thereafter.
Thank me later
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shetos: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Later you go talk say na cruise
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwagee9:

Dear All,

Thank me later

Far far 17th?..... shocked shocked
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pkolz:

Let me answer this a little.

Well Technical issues, is not in anyways related to our results, results are ready.

Technical issues are related to preparing work tools and all other entry protocols for the incoming.
E.g importing laptops, creating work curicculum, approach to induction, approach to medicals... Etc.

Best bet as a firm: PwC policy is have all prepared before sending offers.

Wild guess There's was an increase in performance and maybe increase need to bring in more people, hence we might be more than the regular Associate intake. Hence, more preparations and technicality needed.

Thank you.
How about iPhone 12, them no go import am join grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
All of you giving wild speculation that will never come through, God see you o... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cassa93:
PwC has shown us that no institution is perfect...going forward no one will stamp their foot and say " PwC don't exceed 2 weeks in giving feedback".

Even if resumption is in January, they should at least give us feedback so that we can calm the anxiety and those who should move on will move on.
This isn't the first time feedback will exceed 2 weeks actually. Check 2016 thread, you will cry for them. Their waiting started in first week of May and ended in July
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Slammmmmmmm(m): 4:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Spot on! The whole suspense has not been funny for me... My rent expired since June and I have just been trying to hang around, was transferred some days ago at my workplace to another part of the state, though my settling down will be borne by my employer... Aside that preparations for fall admissions and many more... It can be frustrating!

Shetos:
Some candidates actually need to make some important life decisions e.g relocation, accomodation, Admissions, Jobs etc. and are waiting for the outcome to know what to do before taking this important decisions. This wait is seriously draining, some decision are time bound, now many don't know what to do.

Also knowing that not everyone would be taken, what now happens to the rejected once.

I think it's not fair on anyone to wait this long for a feedback from an interview process, some had interview since June 25th.

This is seriously unusual of PWC, speculations everywhere, even from some acclaimed staff claiming they've concluded this year's process and successful candidates have resumed which i believe is false.

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Stunnna: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2021
everything you said here!! some decisions are hanging in the balance pending the outcome of this interview. its really frustrating..
Shetos:

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Stunnna: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2021
you are the second person saying 17th. it is well whatever
Nwagee9:

Dear All,

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Stunnna:
you are the second person saying 17th. it is well whatever
He's still the same person jor.. no let him get you grin

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by olatoke25: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2021
I am worried about what would happen when I get another offer elsewhere, where I will be required to accept within a short time when there is no hope PWC would get back before that time. And I hope the offer is not one I would be required to sign a 2 year bond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by jacketemma: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Shetos:

Not seeming to be immodest or desperate, but if by the end of today nothing comes from them, I would send a mail. In as much they are choosing us, we are also choosing them and by all means they had hinted us that feedback should not pass August. I need to make a decision by Friday at my current place of work regarding relocation. Trust is one of PWC values, so they should stand by it. 2+ months after interview undecided . If tools are not ready, then they should give us feedback and probably Postpone resumption. We are humans and this suspense is at climax already

12 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Stunnna: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
oh , okay.
Scholar94:
He's still the same person jor.. no let him get you grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2021
olatoke25:

I am worried about what would happen when I get another offer elsewhere, where I will be required to accept within a short time when there is no hope PWC would get back before that time. And I hope the offer is not one I would be required to sign a 2 year bond.

I heard KPMG have called for medicals....it is true that PwC is a big catch but there are other good jobs out there and people are getting attached.
PwC stand to lose some of the top performers if they continue with the delay.

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Gharrhy: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2021
The truth is that these things only happen in a country like ours where employees have very few choices. These pictures are screenshots of a UK site that I found. They are discussing their experiences with big four recruitments.
Na from school them dey go rush them sef and the candidates give those HR guys ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Neviim: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2021
ladjenny:
I have told you guys before now. Expect your mail on the 3rd of September(Friday).
You are a seer... If it doesn't drop tomorrow, it certainly going to drop before next week Wednesday.
You can take it to the bank. The most important thing is getting an offer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.