Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239835 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Neviim:
You are a seer... If it doesn't drop tomorrow, it certainly going to drop before next week Wednesday.
You can take it to the bank. The most important thing is getting an offer.
You just called her a seer... And you still dey doubt am with your "if it doesn't drop tomorrow..."... Make una just dey deceive una self there cool....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
LMAO!!! Thank you o. I don't even understand the predictions again. All the "if it doesn't drop today, it will drop next week or the week after" before nko, if it does not drop today, will it drop yesterday or lastweek? Will they go back in time to drop the mail? Predicting the obvious with confidence. My guy!!! How are you jare?
Scholar94:
You just called her a seer... And you still dey doubt am with your "if it doesn't drop tomorrow..."... Make una just dey deceive una self there cool....

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Neviim: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Scholar94:
My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Neviim: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soar19:
LMAO!!! Thank you o. I don't even understand the rubbish predictions again. All the "if it doesn't drop today, it will drop next week or the week after" before nko, if it does not drop today, will it drop yesterday or past week? Will they go back in time to drop the mail? Predicting rubbish and the obvious with confidence. My guy!!! How are you jare?
My apologies. Don't be offended.
But I am saying it again for the purpose of those that need to plan. You can expect your mail between tomorrow and unfailingly next week Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by eureka01: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Neviim:
But I am saying it again for the purpose of those that need to plan. You can expect your mail between tomorrow and unfailingly next week Wednesday.

You seem confident dear. I hope you're right.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
You don't have to. It's not that serious and my comment wasn't really for you. It's for those that keep dropping predictions "daily" grin . Once again, it's not that serious Neviim. I also apologize if you read that differently wink
Neviim:

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soar19:
LMAO!!! Thank you o. I don't even understand the rubbish predictions again. All the "if it doesn't drop today, it will drop next week or the week after" before nko, if it does not drop today, will it drop yesterday or lastweek? Will they go back in time to drop the mail? Predicting rubbish and the obvious with confidence. My guy!!! How are you jare?
A dey, boss.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Neviim:
My apologies.

You have a mature personality.

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
I apologized too grin
Cassa93:

You have a mature personality.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
ladjenny:
I have told you guys before now. Expect your mail on the 3rd of September(Friday).
You have come with your own prediction. grin
You people should rest.
I bet you don't know what this predictions does to the mental health of most people here.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soar19:
I apologized too grin

grin grin grin you na senior man..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wise man cheesy Thank you wink
Cassa93:

grin grin grin you na senior man..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ladjenny: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
rosalieene:

You have come with your own prediction. grin
You people should rest.
I bet you don't know what this predictions does to the mental health of most people here.

I made this statement on August 19th, and no one believed me. Well, Cassa get ready for your offer.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
ladjenny:

I made this statement on August 19th, and no one believed me. Well, Cassa get ready for your offer.
Kikikikiki,
And what if it doesn't drop tomorrow as you predicted?

Drop your house address fess. The boys and I want to check something. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nwagee9:

Dear All,
Please watch out for these two dates;
8th and 17th of this month (Sept.)

NB:Go give thanks to almighty God thereafter.
Thank me later
Hahahaha
Yet another one.

Please you all should just go and sleep.
Na malaria dy disturb una.

Admin is it possible to lock this thread.
This Visioniers and predictors are going to give some people on this thread high blood pressure.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
ladjenny:

Your prediction tickles my ears and so I chose to subscribe to it. grin grin

I have cleared my unread messages in preparation. cool

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Interesting! I'm sure you had to discard what Felicia told you ( 1st week in August) after you saw the vision at night on the 18th of August. There's power in vision. This is great news. 2PM, 3RD SEPTEMBER it is then.
ladjenny:

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Suzybabe: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
I done tire, but thank you all for keeping here lively! grin

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soar19:
Interesting! I'm sure you had to discard what Felicia told you ( 1st week in August) after you saw the vision at night on the 18th of August. There's power in vision. This is great news. 2PM, 3RD SEPTEMBER it is then.

Another one
Another one

DJ Khaled !

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by King71(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
@Ladjenny, two hours to your prediction.

Waiting earnestly and eagerly grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
King71:
@Ladjenny, two hours to your prediction.

Waiting earnestly and eagerly grin grin

Leave this lady na grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please I'm only a parishioner o. ladjenny is the visionary. She said 2 pm today. I only reposted for those who missed it. Thank you.
Mujadilo:

Another one
Another one

DJ Khaled !
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ikenna44: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
how far with that mail?

jacketemma:

Not seeming to be immodest or desperate, but if by the end of today nothing comes from them, I would send a mail. In as much they are choosing us, we are also choosing them and by all means they had hinted us that feedback should not pass August. I need to make a decision by Friday at my current place of work regarding relocation. Trust is one of PWC values, so they should stand by it. 2+ months after interview undecided . If tools are not ready, then they should give us feedback and probably Postpone resumption. We are humans and this suspense is at climax already
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by King71(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ladjenny's dream and prediction cast las las. This suspense is now getting interesting. Who else is predicting?

I'm the accurate time keeper grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sarahtessy: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Las las every prediction na cruise...

Enjoy the moment while it last grin grin
King71:
Ladjenny's dream and prediction cast las las. This suspense is now getting interesting. Who else is predicting?

I'm the accurate time keeper grin cheesy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Prophetess Ladjenny, how market? grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin
Make ona relax 2pm never finish

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
rosalieene:
Prophetess Ladjenny, how market? grin grin
You dey mind that one... Mtchhh... A still give am till 7pm sha smiley
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by burg93: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Scholar94:
You dey mind that one... Mtchhh... A still give am till 7pm sha smiley

This guy go like trouble and will be difficult to work with.
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
gidob:
grin grin
Make ona relax 2pm never finish
I just checked my time now, it's still 10am in the morning cheesy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
burg93:

This guy go like trouble and will be difficult to work with.
undecided
O boy see how he painted me as trouble maker!. Well, I hope we both get in and end up be in the same unit and by then you can validate that last part of your comment!!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
rosalieene:

I just checked my time now, it's still 10am in the morning cheesy

grin Rose I am waiting for your own vision... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.