Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders (41356 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by putin2: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Rubbishy they should crush Boko haram and bandit their pet terrorist first.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Kuginzi: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
I love this e-warriors. When the going become tough, you will start hearing different protest about human right abuse to America Embassy, and different letter Cc: America Army, Russia Army, China Army even to Chad Army.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by ShootThemAll(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
It took the IGP less than 24hours to investigate the owerri prison break.

But it's been over 1 week and he hasn't been able to investigate the murder of over 30 people in Ebonyi state.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-crush-ipob-esn-members-igp-orders/

And then he got crushed hours later... who wants crush? Just raise your hand, I will c u.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Onuoha1234(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
We are confused! Are there two IGPs?
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by jacoik(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
jlinkd78:
The same crushing that has turned around to haunt your men turning them into endangered species . When you kill people only agitating for self determination their sympathizers will come for retaliation one way or the other. The Nation's Newspaper in a bid to break this news pronounced independence to Biafra after all instead of Indigenous People of Biafra they called them Independent People of Biafra. The crushing mantle which is d gun is now in both your men's hands and those of IPOB ESN. If u crush first wait for a counter-crush but it must be in d bush. Over 25 Ebonyians were killed by Fulanis no comment of crushing but an incident in Owerri without any death and with no evidence to substantiate d actors our otelectual IGP is here flexing muscles.
Meanwhile while this aboki was dishing out crushing order his position has been crushed as a new Acting Inspector General of Police has just been announced
this is end of discussion
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by bigcasava1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Idiot! U have been replaced so get out
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Burstit(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Downey:
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enyoy and love their failure''
You will experience the opposite
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Zona123(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Stupid man acting on a borrowed sit, it's not only crush, ask your blood sucking Fulani terrorists are being given national honors and you want to come to Biafra land to flex muscles
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Downey(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Burstit:
You will experience the opposite
Smiles...mind you this is not about football l only used it to narrate my view on the trend. Its a paradigm and I used it largely.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Elnon: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
I'm really scared...This country is on a keg of gun powder and about to explode...I need to Japa quick!
airminem:
There has to be a psychological explanation for the state of Nigeria and where things are now. Anarchy is looming undecided
I am sad.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by bosco2017: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why not crush fulani herdsmen killing Nigerians n taking their lands ?

You have been sacked by the UGM . It serves you right .New Igm appointed.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by viqSmallz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Downey:

Smiles...mind you, l don't mean football In my typings its a paradigm

Oh I see. I was ready to drag you!

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by veeberry(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
What of herdsmen?
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Torylanez(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:
IPOB didn’t do the attack, the only thing IPOB has ever asked for is their own country and their self determination peacefully they have always carried out their religious activities. We have bandits and boko haram when are you going to issue crushing order to Boko haram and bandits.

Give the igbo their country and Yoruba their Nation. Go and create your emirate in the North we don’t want emirate in the south we want democracy. Why is that too difficult to understand

Ipob did the attack , don't run away you cowards
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by chaloskyx: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2021
YES CRUSH THEM AFTER THAT GO AND CRUSH BOKO HARAM AND HERDS MEN OKAY
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by richeso: 2:36am On Apr 07, 2021
now i can truly believe IPOB or ESN truly do not have a hand in this. it was a stage managed event to create a reason for this new order.
nice one. i can forsee the plans of the North already. same trick they do always. CREATE A REASON FOR YOUR PLANNED ACTIONS.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by opribo(m): 4:41am On Apr 07, 2021
IPOB and ESN doesn't operate like this, it was done by the machinery of state to justify their labeling IPOB a terrorist organisation.

They should not be discouraged as Haevens will fight for them and expose the identity of the evildoers.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Delpeiro: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Downey:
Smiles...mind you, l don't mean football I'm my typings its a paradigm.
All the same you speak my mind jare

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by TraveEarth: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Traveling is not just about exploring new destinations it's about creating unforgettable experiences and immersing oneself in different cultures. To make your travel adventures more seamless and enjoyable, you need expert advice and inspiration. That's where Travel.Earth comes in—a leading platform that offers Budget Travel Tips and showcases stylish travel outfits to elevate your globetrotting experiences.From expert tips and destination guides to stylish Travel Outfits and sustainable travel practices, we're here to empower and inspire you to create unforgettable memories on your journeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Can Infrastructure Drive An Economy? Fashola Counters Peter Obi (2019) / Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.