Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders (41360 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Mathoj: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-crush-ipob-esn-members-igp-orders/

BUHARI CRUSHES EX IGP ADAMU MOHAMED BEFORE HE CRUSHES IPOB Hahahahahahaha kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Downey(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:

na ur DP interest me
make I come pm
Don't! I ain't get no time for faceless dating

2 Likes

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Good. But why has d police not put in d same energy into crushing fulani herdsmen & bandits who have admitted committing atrocities against civilians & even against military personnel? Y has d police not arrested Sheik Gumi who frequently and blatantly hobnobs with criminal bandits?
You have to tell me which one you'll go after more with brute force. The one who kills others or the one whose aim is to kill you?

You think they would not defend their lives? That would be a joke.

How many government facilities has Fulani attacked? Continue support evil and think it wouldn't return to bite your ***. Since you want to contend with herdsmen in evil, please go ahead.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by deeva2: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
WHEN WILL DEY CRUSH BANDITH, BOKO HARAM AND KILLER HERDMENS
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
GloShare:

Is this the first crush order?
OK.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by OnyeOlokoro(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Downey:
Don't! I ain't get no time for faceless dating
we move to faced dating then
am in LasGidi too

2 Likes

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

You have to tell me which one you'll go after more with brute force. The one who kills others or the one whose aim is to kill you?

You think they would not defend their lives? That would be a joke.

How many government facilities has Fulani attacked? Continue support evil and think it wouldn't return to bite your ***. Since you want to contend with herdsmen in evil, please go ahead.

Oga, u haven't answered my questions:

But why has d police not put in d same energy into crushing fulani herdsmen & bandits who have admitted committing atrocities against civilians & even against military personnel? Y has d police not arrested Sheik Gumi who frequently and blatantly hobnobs with criminal bandits?

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Dreadful: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kill a Biafran prior to your crushing order and have 100 of your men both police and army pay the prize.
The efficacy of MOSSAD shall be replicated in Biafraland.
You zoo animals will see the real madness.

3 Likes

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by HenryWilliams(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
gangoflondon:
Ok na... just hope it won't lead to civil unrest

Meanwhile

All ye Lovers of series Movies,l have gat 1tb western digital external hard drive filled to capacity with HD movies of different categories.
Chat on whatsapp for more info.

You're based in Port Harcourt.. How can i get it here in Lagos?
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Incognito403: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Useless man, after the score cant be met again, your people are very useless and i wont be surprised if these people repeat the same thing again countless time just to show your weak asses
I hope you won't cry "massacre" when tables turn.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by okoloto: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
The IBO's will remember him for the last order he gave as an IG. Useless nepotistic bigots
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

But why has d police not put in d same energy into crushing fulani herdsmen & bandits who have admitted committing atrocities against civilians & even against military personnel? Y has d police not arrested Sheik Gumi who frequently and blatantly hobnobs with criminal bandits?

Is comprehension your problem? Even if the police is useless, do you expect them to be useless to the point of not being able to protect their own lives?

When has Fulani herders ever attacked a police station or government facilities? Even bandits know better ask well.

One group decides that its attacks would now be at security agents and you think that's not inviting war?

My dear brother, I don't have energy for any back and forth. If you still don't understand how this explanation of mine answers your question, let's leave it that way. Everybody go dey alright.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Qrisful: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
They just changed this idiot of an IGP
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by MickzyDonald: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Incognito403:

I hope you won't cry "massacre" when tables turn.
what i will cry for are the innocent souls that will be lost during this retaliation process, because thats when you will see the police shooting we youth's up and down on the street all in the name of fighting unnamed bandits
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Is comprehension your problem? Even if the police is useless, do you expect them to be useless to the point of not being able to protect their own lives?

When has Fulani herders ever attacked a police station or government facilities? Even bandits know better ask well.

One group decides that its attacks would now be at security agents and you think that's not inviting war?

My dear brother, I don't have energy for any back and forth. If you still don't understand how this explanation of mine answers your question, let's leave it that way. Everybody go dey alright.

1. But why has d police not put in d same energy into crushing fulani herdsmen & bandits who have admitted committing atrocities against civilians & even against military personnel?
2. Y has d police not arrested Sheik Gumi who frequently and blatantly hobnobs with criminal bandits?
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Incognito403: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:

what i will cry for are the innocent souls that will be lost during this retaliation process, because thats when you will see the police shooting we youth's up and down on the street all in the name of fighting unnamed bandits

Lol, you're already warming up your propaganda skills.

When they're destroying they're hoodlums but when government arrest them they're innocent youths.

I spit on Protedlums.

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

1. But why has d police not put in d same energy into crushing fulani herdsmen & bandits who have admitted committing atrocities against civilians & even against military personnel?
2. Y has d police not arrested Sheik Gumi who frequently and blatantly hobnobs with criminal bandits?

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
What of BH that has been crushing you guy for long

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
I am not saying they shldnt deal with them if they are responsible if the prison break in imo but the fulani herdsmen,boko haram and other terrorist sect shldnt just be taken softly either. I just don't support the way this govt is handling matters, there are just too biase.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
okoloto:
The IBO's will remember him for the last order he gave as an IG. Useless nepotistic bigots
And so what? You can remember the new one for his first order because he would probably give it on this issue. Good luck in remembrance.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by eedriyz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Former IGP. Very toothless one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by optionalY09: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
ALISMILE:
Is it the IGP that will give you ur country?
Don't you have politicians representing you guys?
This ipob you people are defending will definitely turn on you guys very soon, and when that happens hope you don't come crying here blaming the same IGP you denigrate now

Tell him not to bring his rag tag police to disturb people agitating for self determination
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by MickzyDonald: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
Incognito403:

Lol, you're already warming up your propaganda skills.

When they're destroying they're hoodlums but when government arrest them they're innocent youths.

I spit on Protedlums.
dont get me wrong, hoodlums are not innocent youth's that have nothing to do with the attack,but when the police start the attack,its the innocent people that will suffer the most thats what im paraphrasing
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Awoleesu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Obason22(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
I heard that 39 student was kidnapped from one setting school in kaduna, what was IGP order.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Westerville: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Downey:
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enyoy and love their failure''

Just get prepared for heart attack today
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Jonah507(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Use same energy on Boko Haram!!!
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Zeezenho: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Crush IPOB before he could finish the statement he was crushed.chai there is God oh.

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by ogwumgbe: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Ok

You should first crush Fulani herdsmen
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by AnanseK(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:
IPOB didn’t do the attack, the only thing IPOB has ever asked for is their own country and their self determination peacefully they have always carried out their religious activities. We have bandits and boko haram when are you going to issue crushing order to Boko haram and bandits.

Give the igbo their country and Yoruba their Nation. Go and create your emirate in the North we don’t want emirate in the south we want democracy. Why is that too difficult to understand

I also want you Igbos to have your own country. Come and join me if you truly are interested in the separation of Nigeria.

But Criminal activities led by the cretin Kanu is not the way to demonstrate determination to separate.

Call back all your legislators, call back your military officers, call back your police, call back you university students and academics from all institutions in other parts of Nigeria. Call back the spare parts and building materials dealers back to the east and send all non Easterners back, to their homes in other parts of Nigeria.

Without a fight or rancour , then we will happily sit and discuss true separation as I outlined above. The rest of the world will understand and help us to ensure justice and peace.

But you are just bluffing. You know that you cannot survive among your wicked selves in the East.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You should first crush Fulani herdsmen
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Can Infrastructure Drive An Economy? Fashola Counters Peter Obi (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.