Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders (41350 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Pk01(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
funmike83:
Igp is playing with fire, obviously they were the ones that set the inmates free just to be able to crush esn. Watching
una go watch tire...5% people self!

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
When ona go post Pictures and Names of the fortunate Fugitives that escaped.
Abi NPF No know say that na Public matter?
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by dragunov: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Brimstone77:
Now the IG have declared war against ipob and ESN despite having no or little evidence that they were the ones that attacked the owere police head quarters, hope when ipob and ESN declare war on the police too together with the unknown gun men no body will start shouting "stop killing our military men" this same IG is yet to tell us those that massacred our people in ebonyi state and uzo uwani for almost 2 weeks now....he never dim it feet to visit the village where people were killed in ebonyi yet he flew like a bird to visit owere.....in all this I blame our stupid south east leaders..

Igbos should just be prepared. The boys in the bush should just be prepared for battle. The fed govt is going to make stupid decisions that will eventually break Nigeria. Then wwe get what we want.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Moneyboyz: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
When are they gonna CRUSH Boko heardsmen
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by begge: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why not crush gummi and miyetti allah first.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by nextstep(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is such bull. I just hope ESN have stockpiled weapons. We don't have confirmation if this prison break was by ESN, yet we are hearing directive to "crush them". BH and herdsmen have been there for years, with confirmed evidence, yet they are being "rehabilitated", and "given amnesty".

I'm not normally for secession, but this lopsided treatment is going to push moderates like me to break away. Wetin? Go and solve the big issues elsewhere abeg. There is looming food scarcity because farmers are being murdered in their farms; governors are being threatened with assasination; whole of NE is no longer under FG's control despite what they say; there is a systematic genocide in the middle-belt; Kaduna is a haven of kidnappers. Where's the order to crush the perpetrators of the killings in Ebonyi and Uzo uwani? Aba? etc?

Ordinary "End SARS" that got the police scared, they should tread carefully! angry

2 Likes

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by discusant: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Because IPOB stands before Fulani and total occupation of the oil producing areas in the south.

A Jihadist’s order. That’s why the Jihadist refused to retire from the police force when he was due for retirement.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Torie8(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
See him mouth like Alligator head
Let them go and crush Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen Na
Useless Police

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Izzydeprince: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
While they crush ipob and esn, they should protect and defend your murderous fulani brothers, Nigerians are watching. Only an illegal IGP can give such an order in peace time.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by juman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
IGP is drunk.

His brothers, the bandits are causing havoc in their north.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by OnyeOlokoro(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Downey:
Smile, Its a paradox. I used it largely only the understandable fellow we know what I'm saying. Isn't that l hate Real Madrid.
na ur DP interest me
make I come pm
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by hedonido: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
These are the same jokers who are quick to talk about 'kinetic and non kinetic' approaches to dealing with Northern bandits and terrorists. They will offer the bandits and terrorists amnesty upon amnesty, negotiate with them, plead with them, spoonfeed them, yet they would continue to wreak havoc.

But when it comes to 'nyamiri' or 'Biafran boys', the language is one of hateful, condescending arrogance... 'crush them', lol.

These Fulani blockheads in government haven't learnt any lessons at all.

2 Likes

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by dederocs(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why are police formations so easy to penetrate, they need to use sentries, and outposts...common this is pitiful.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Lawalemi(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Awon weyrey. Same speech everyday
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Idiot that cant crush boko bandits and kiddn......

In the north east and north west... Bloody vampire!!

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Vetsolo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2021

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by ALISMILE(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:
IPOB didn’t do the attack, the only thing IPOB has ever asked for is their own country and their self determination peacefully they have always carried out their religious activities. We have bandits and boko haram when are you going to issue crushing order to Boko haram and bandits.

Give the igbo their country and Yoruba their Nation. Go and create your emirate in the North we don’t want emirate in the south we want democracy. Why is that too difficult to understand
Is it the IGP that will give you ur country?
Don't you have politicians representing you guys?
This ipob you people are defending will definitely turn on you guys very soon, and when that happens hope you don't come crying here blaming the same IGP you denigrate now
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by ogub(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Downey:
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enyoy and love their failure''
as much as you love them to fail surprisingly they're triumphing ���
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
I like this action IG

Let's extent the crushing everywhere

East

West

North

And

South
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by fuadbusari: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
IPOB DIID NOT CARRY OUT THE ATTAck ,they are not as brave as that ,they have probably use the shitte guys for this operation , ipob doesnt have the strenght to withstand this attack i think the elzakzakyy guys probably could have led the attck with logistics from the ipob memebers , please buhari sould come out and negotiate with the shiites , because this are already military hardened , other group could use them , free elzakzakky and allow his boys to work for the governmrent , this are the machienery that can help secure nigeria ,
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Dharniel600(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Buhari don replace the asshole with another Fulani

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by discusant: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
In 2017, you crushed IPOB. It grew more and even gave rise to Oduduwa Republic groups.

In 2021, you want to crush Ipob, perhaps to get to Nigeria’s ending.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Dharniel600(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
The guy dey owerri, another person don take over him position. Mumu IG
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by afube: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
davidque:
This government isn't wise at all. this is the worst way to deal with IPOB or any other secessionist group in the country. Let your willingness to govern in equity be the loudest of your efforts and not this show of force. Groups like IPOB and Igboho's group have legitimate causes for their struggles, unlike the bandits that are being pampered and courted by the government

any pretense remaining that this infernal union is a federation of equals has been thrown out of the window by this very sectional government led by Buhari, truth is Britain designed Nigeria for the North............its going to take the singular effort of maybe the USA government tp prevent a 2nd civikl war in this country...........many may just die cos of fulani greed for power........they don't want to share power,now they may just lose power absolutely in the south.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by chyzoo4u(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Now its clear for all and Sunday to see that Adamu is Adamu, useless quota system police IG.

Why haven't the foolish man given such orders against his terrorist brothers Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam

Those supporting this evil regime against the Igbo's should watch their backs, Fulani's don't have friends.

1 Like

Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Nato008(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
oga IG u have been fired oh...pack and go ur village
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by WEALTHYMII: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
He has been replaced.
They should also crush terrorists from northern Nigeria.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by DefHQ: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
The crusher has been crushed..the Fulani know how to use and dump someone..no respect at all
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
nice one
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Downey(f): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
ogub:
as much as you love them to fail surprisingly they're triumphing ���
Smiles...mind you this is not about football l only used it to narrate my view on the trend. Its a paradigm and I used it largely.
Re: Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oga you've been sacked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Mistake Aljazera Made About The Governor Of Akwa Ibom? / Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.