Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) (59577 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Ini Edo & Her Love For Her State Governor [photos] / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Refinedbeing(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
No shame in this world anymore, it is finished.

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
No shame for this generation

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Sabenko: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
All those actresses dating married men, always intimidating the good girls with their lifestyle ...Kasala burst now u dey call us.abeg shift and carry ur cross!

4 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by OB7Foreva(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Let's wait to hear the man's side of the story before we judge

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Blacckrod(f): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nawa
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Charly68: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Men !! Some men can leak ass for them to get satisfaction but when the result comes,grammar will start and their face would change.. Ladies should learn that not all that glitters are gold.. .After entering bedroom,eat your food and drink your juice..he will be busy looking for another maga to satisfy his congo ..

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by smyo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Help you catch the baby daddy abi, we dey on police coup going on first.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Montorino: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
You neva see something
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by tit(f): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dorty yamri olisho
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Men embarrassing their wives since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Sijo01(f): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oduman do body cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Francis or Frances? Women do not bear Francis as name.
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
We dey there when una dey do de do am? When e dey pour am inside, we dey there, when u dey moan, oosh ashhh, harder, we dey there? Now you knew he was a married man, and you went ahead to nack am. Madam abegi carry your wahala dey go. Lastly, them go still lure ur husband away as u do another woman own. Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
That's all they know!
Always playing the victim card.
Imagine her saying he forced her into it. How?
Even though she knew he was married, it didn't stop her from having a sexual affair with another woman's husband...
Shameless Idiot

11 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Bahose(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
If I get any girl pregnant I don't need to be told to take care of the baby even as a married man. I don't know what is wrong with some people want to leave your blood to suffer, I wouldn't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by fredoooooo: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
I lost interest as soon as I see "he was the one who lured me into it".
Madam carry ya cross we have other important things to deal with .. shameless is an understatement
If you want people to pity you attach Buhari somehow to ya story , you go see helps from wailers grin

6 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
donbachi:
When u dey open ur legs,u no call nigerians to help u fix ur legs.."married baby daddy".
I don't know why mods would allow this kind of comment to be allowed here. Marriage matters are not for teenagers. You should have kept your mouth shut since you didn't have any meaningful thing to say . Mods, pls take note of a nasty comment like this pls
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
We have more important issue to deal with...

I don dey go buy flight ticket for Igp Adamu Adamu @ Sam Mbakwe Airport.

How much Airpeace go charge bikonu?....

Help a friend..

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Peace081: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigerians over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tatooed old slay queen that is seeking media relevance
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Jman06(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
A 32years old woman saying that she was "lured" by a man Women will never take responsibility for their actions!

Nonsense! Madam carry your cross jare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Omoslim26: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Chineke mieeeeee where some of dis women of nowadays dey get dis shamelessness from??��

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:
Men embarrassing their wives since time immemorial
Women breaking their fellow women homes since immemorial

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by deimoszeus: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
I'm more concerned about how her present husband will feel after this post.
fear women

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by doxxjaw: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Surprised this thread is quiet grin

Will wait patiently for the elders to come and sort it out for us
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
32/35 years I'm sorry Aunty
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by carlcar2012(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Future is female

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Downey(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
What a team! things can change in the blink of an eye! This team is the biggest proof of that! But who Care?
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by fredoooooo: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
HansSpeke:
Eruwaila I of Amsterdam grin
Hahaha that weak me , no wonder she open leg grin

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abeg do we need a DNA for this one...baby that resemble her Papa very well . Amsterdam .. Red light
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by JustforMen: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
The future is certainly female!
Just imagine how manipulative women are. Always playing victims!! smh
So a 35yr old woman is still a victim in a relationship that produced a child?
But women don't need a man according to all those woke ones, so why is this one playing victim for?
Trying to force a man to take care of a child he had told her to abort? She kept the child by choice and she should take care of the child by choice.
When she was fvcking the man she did not know that it was wrong but now she is here with their usual moral grand standing saying the man lured her with his sugar-coated tongue or sugar-coated dick.

All she wants is to manipulate the whole world into pitying her and getting the man to take care of the child for her while she still keeps the child as her own child... I detest women for this shit. very manipulative and victim mentality when it suites them. Tufia

If you have a right to keep the child then you should take care of him. Are women not equal to men when it comes to financial responsibility again?
Honestly, many women have no single self respect at all.

Well, THE FUTURE IS surely FEMALE!

8 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by bewla(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
donbachi:
When u dey open ur legs,u no call nigerians to help u fix ur legs.."married baby daddy".
abi o she no call us to hold her leg when she opened am o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) / Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) / Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.