Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police (66147 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by mrtantalizers(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
sammyj:
This is getting out of hand. Bubu should have nominated an Easterner to soften the heart of the so called unknown gunmen ravaging the region. This would have also brought about balance in the security hierarchy from all the regions !!! shocked shocked shocked I pity Buhari and his weak nepostic tendencies !!!

Very sensible comment.
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Trustedpronet: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
E sweet me die. Onovo spirit activated
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Ayobami0411: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na for Adamu to just dey go his house from Imo State. Police coup
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
we now have two IGPs , one in owerri giving orders to crush his generation and one in abuja
...The one in Owerri is the Real IGP while the iGP in Abuja is the one Acting for the IGP in Owerri since he is out of Abuja . We can't Leave the Force HQs without a General Overseer now ! grin grin grin

Owerri IGP ( i with Big Letter I )

Abuja iGP ( i with a Small letter i )

No more No Less cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Kinematics: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
we now have two IGPs , one in owerri giving orders to crush his generation and one in abuja

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Whatta goan, another acting IGP?
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
From the profile of newly appointed IGP Usman Alkali Baba that he was DIG Finance and Administration without any financial background.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Duplexxx: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
This one wen he make face like woman abi gay

Wetin he go fit do my fellow Nigerians
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
kettykin:
Thank God Buhari removed the old ineffectual , inept IGP. I pray the new IGP will approach things differently and use intelligence to resolve this issue instead of giving foolish rash orders that will complicate issues

Who will remove buhari who appointed d old ineffectual and inept IGP
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by sterlingD(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bobotic:
Buhari Vs Former IGP Adamu right about now grin grin grin
Mehn you wicked o this your photo caption na die
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by semyman: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
Be serious for once
Some comments are just too childish
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by sterlingD(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bobotic:
Buhari Vs Former IGP Adamu right about now grin grin grin
Mehn you wicked o this your photo caption na die[img][/img]
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by TruthinAction: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Another aboki. Let them continue. This looks like a coup plot against the present IGP in Owerri. Na them them.
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by qualityalone: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
semyman:
Be serious for once Some comments are just too childish
from ur moniker u r just a half man
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Franklindollar1: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
He keeps appointing his kins men. Why allow the man go to owerri if he knew he was going to replace him today?
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by garfield1: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Government for Fulani and by Fulani to Fulani. huhari has done well unlike goodluck who ass lick northerns during is time foolish man

He is not fulani
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
sammyj:
This is getting out of hand. Bubu should have nominated an Easterner to soften the heart of the so called unknown gunmen ravaging the region. This would have also brought about balance in the security hierarchy from all the regions !!! shocked shocked shocked I pity Buhari and his weak nepostic tendencies !!!
Do you think he cares about what people think or how they feel? Buhari is a tribalistic idiot who doesn't have any atom of conscience and his paid sycophants are always cheering his nepotistic actions but one day, the hunter will be the hunted.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by OLULAW: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
NPF members are sons and daughters of Lucifer.
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Mixedfruit: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mohammeds and Adamu everywhere . That's why the country is backward
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by wink2015(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
BUHARI is a tribal bigot.

He has destroyed the system that he met on the ground.

Federal character is no longer respected.

2023 should end all this oppressive conduct by a northern political leader.
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin I'm sure because Adamu couldn't arrest that afonja demon called Sunday something and then d owerri saga

Buhari issa monumental failure. Osibanjo na mumu aso-rock houseboy
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Haaj: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
I beg I no wan laugh today uote author=iamyemiakins post=100546630]The outgoing crusher (Adamu) welcoming the incoming crusher (Usman) into the crushing cult like[/quote]
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Haaj: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
[Nairaland a happy making enclave
This welcoming go sweetquote author=Haaj post=100548075]I beg I no wan laugh today uote author=iamyemiakins post=100546630]The outgoing crusher (Adamu) welcoming the incoming crusher (Usman) into the crushing cult like[/quote]
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Point of correction! One is acting and the other is a IGP
qualityalone:
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
In addition, this current acting IGP won't perform any duty until MA Adamu hands over command power to him
qualityalone:
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Quality20(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
sammyj:
they are not unknown gunmen, they are ipob/PDP gunmen. They can continue their madness there
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by OlawaleBammie: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Crusher right now grin grin

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Bluntemperor: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Racoon:
Buhari cant just hide his nepotism for once.Govt of northern Nigeria.
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by frog12: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
what a nepotic president !!!
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Olavic7(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
I tire for Nigeria o
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by MemoriesAndMe: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
sammyj:

Appointing an Easterner as IGP now is not a good idea. I see a strategy here, they staged the burn down of the Imo police head quarters and free up prisoners from same street without any form of hindrance, they blamed IPOB and ESN next day, IPOB denied it, mumu IGP fell for the plan and traveled to Imo to inspect, while he's in Imo, they had replaced him in Abuja.

A few things they have achieved here is that they have created security concerns in Eastern Nigeria and everyone is a suspect, so no one can be considered for such security positions. 2. The IGP in Imo now can't have access to as much as he did when he sits in his Abuja office after this coup. The have time to go through his files and probably set him up with charges if they have such plans.

All these are staged .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.