Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence (12635 Views)

Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by Downey(f): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Its very easy to decide on ipob but had to decide on Bandits...in IG soul he hates Igbos.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
sirvic68:
It is better to have those criminals who escaped from the correctional facilities in our communities than to have the Nigeria Police.

I remembered in Feb. when I returned from Germany after like 5 years of not visiting Nigeria. On my way from the airport back to the house, a motorist rammed into my car (this was a car I sent from there, and was the first time it was used). As a normal human being I got angry, would have let go but the guy who hit us was not ready to say he was sorry.

With developed country mentality, I called the police and when they arrived they saw the position of the crash and reactions from eye witnesses, they were quick to confirm that the other guy was at fault. But the inspector insisted that we went to the station. On getting there, the other motorist admitted he was at fault and the police made him to write a statement indicating how he's gonna pay for the damage.

Seeing how remorseful he was, I told him that all I wanted was for him to just say that he was sorry. So I had to tell the police to dismiss the case that I was gonna fix the car myself. Omo, the police people change am for me immediately. That I was gonna keep the vehicle there and return the next day for some paper works, or I should pay 100k to release the vehicle the same day.

I told the police man, "Oga, shebi na me invite una, I no do again. Say I wan carry my motor". After everything I paid 50k to bail my own car wey I call police by myself.

In a nutshell, I'd prefer to have 10 hoodlums in the streets than have a police man.

[/b]They were even lucky that the Unknown Gunmen were professional enough not to have killed any police man or correctional officer[b].

grin grin grin
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by ScamHunter: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I never said that and don't know about that, what am saying is you hypocrite igbo should stop insulting Lagos and and pretending as if that's not where your fortune lies
You should not mention Igbo and Lagos, HYPOCRITE. Lagos has been Nigerian capital built with money that is not from Lagos. Oil money that doesn't come from Yoruba land. So you now know it should be exclusively for yoruba. But when you hear Biafra you shit in your pants. Backstabber...
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by ScamHunter: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

The destroyed Lagos is where yall are running to,
the destroyed Lagos is where you motherfucking igbo set up your businesses leaving your villages and continue to litter everywhere
Until Igbo get Biafra, they'll live wherever they want. You should be thankful they're not the ones sending you on exile. That Lagos was built with oil money by Mr Gowon. Not your Bullion Van thief. Is the oil in Yoruba land?
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by Tranquillity360: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
adelaja70:
Killing? U sure say your brain never bend.
What was it?

Blessing abi?
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by TruthinAction: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Preaching peace is good but it won't solve the present situation. Until the fulani herdsmen are treated as terrorist and decisively dealt with, peace will elude us in Nigeria. Rather, other groups will be forced to take up arms and defend themselves. And this is what is currently happening.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by yemmywesey(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
professor star boy, keep your peace preaching to yours ass and buhari poo, it's not about peacefilness everytime, we all want equality and justice for everyone.
end sars you no talk anything, yewa ethnic cleansing you no talk anything,
no going back on self determination.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by oloyedewaris(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

You should not mention Igbo and Lagos, HYPOCRITE. Lagos has been Nigerian capital built with money that is not from Lagos. Oil money that doesn't come from Yoruba land. So you now know it should be exclusively for yoruba. But when you hear Biafra you shit in your pants. Backstabber...
You are a big fool, i just feel like slapping sense into your demented brain. Which oil money are you talking about, because dangote want set up refinery or what. That's the only thing you people know how to claim, any small thing, they will be shouting oyel money

Fools, better go and read facts and stop showing your stupidity outside

All they know is causing nuisance everywhere with their so called businesses, even the core yoruba land you will still find them there
That's not even my problem, my problem is with their domination, they will still be rubbishing, and insulting Lagos

Bloody hypocrites, they will hustle come Lagos, go to their village to spend spend it, now condemning their place place of income, instead of praising and developing it
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by merits(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
I agree. I will resist them with my Toto.
Ur fada!!!
We don't want your toto,it as already expired,we want clean and fresh toto.unlike yours that had being damage by yahoo boiz.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by oloyedewaris(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

Until Igbo get Biafra, they'll live wherever they want. You should be thankful they're not the ones sending you on exile. That Lagos was built with oil money by Mr Gowon. Not your Bullion Van thief. Is the oil in Yoruba land?
You think if you get biafra, you will all leave Lagos, you are a slowpoke, ordinary water you no see for your villages

The Bullion Van you are calling has developed Lagos than all your entire generation,
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
merits:

We don't want your toto,it as already expired,we want clean and fresh toto.unlike yours that had being damage by yahoo boiz.
shocked shocked
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
franchasng:
This man ought to be the President angry

And instead of Yorubas to be queueing behind this man and giving him maximum support, they are busy supporting a known criminal and drug addict that destroyed Lagos state to destroy what is left of Nigeria after the current terrorist is done in 2023, wicked people that love only corrupt criminals angry

Maybe the few loud ones but majority of Yorubas are backing Osinbajo just that the banner is not loud yet and he hasn't declare his intention for presidential seat.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by TheRareGem1(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
I commend this good man for his activeness..
He was in IMO a few weeks ago and now he's there to assess the attacked caused by unknown people in the state. This is what a good leader does.

The new IGP should ensure the perpetrators are brought to book
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by vikithor(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Ur fada!!!
picture of how you want to resist them or adonbilivit
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
vikithor:

picture of how you want to resist them or adonbilivit
Wait small fes
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by vikithor(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=sirvic68 post=100547115]It is better to have those criminals who escaped from the correctional facilities in our communities than to have the Nigeria Police.

I remembered in Feb. when I returned from Germany after like 5 years of not visiting Nigeria. On my way from the airport back to the house, a motorist rammed into my car (this was a car I sent from there, and was the first time it was used). As a normal human being I got angry, would have let go but the guy who hit us was not ready to say he was sorry.

With developed country mentality, I called the police and when they arrived they saw the position of the crash and reactions from eye witnesses, they were quick to confirm that the other guy was at fault. But the inspector insisted that we went to the station. On getting there, the other motorist admitted he was at fault and the police made him to write a statement indicating how he's gonna pay for the damage.

Seeing how remorseful he was, I told him that all I wanted was for him to just say that he was sorry. So I had to tell the police to dismiss the case that I was gonna fix the car myself. Omo, the police people change am for me immediately. That I was gonna keep the vehicle there and return the next day for some paper works, or I should pay 100k to release the vehicle the same day.

I told the police man, "Oga, shebi na me invite una, I no do again. Say I wan carry my motor". After everything I paid 50k to bail my own car wey I call police by myself.

In a nutshell, I'd prefer to have 10 hoodlums in the streets than have a police man.

They were even lucky that the Unknown Gunmen were professional enough not to have killed any police man or correctional officersomethnpf.

brother man,your experience with the zoo's police is not strange,its typical of them,they behave like some needy ladies, you ignore them,they tag you insensitive, stingy,wicked, you show concern by asking 'how are you? they gossip you to friends that you are all over the and how you won't allow them to rest,you sense their over dependence and overbearing behaviour and want an end to the closeness ,they announced that you raped them got npf involve to extort money from you.
better always avoid Nigeria street women and npf.
learn how to drive professionally.
let's process your driving license and vehicle papers for you.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by kayjay69(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Well, Pastor Prof, perhaps you can direct your empty rhetoric to armed bandits and killer herdsmen.

Better still, you can call Sheikh Gumi and arrange for him to take you to meet them, then you can deliver a sermon to them with hopes that you will win some souls and they will be saved.

Stop preaching to the choir.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by ensamy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
If only Osibanjo was the President , Nigeria would have been better.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by elvisgaga: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
pickatyou1:

If u have a brain in that zombified head of yours, use it
I have seen how you have used ur brain..... empty skull, maggot infested brain... you just type gibberish all in the name of being woke n you glorify in your foolishness thinking you re sensible. don't worry.. sheh you don't want peace in the East becos there is no peace in the North.. who go suffer Las Las idiot.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by IgboWarlord(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Ur fada!!!

Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by Farki: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is the bed you made, now lie on it.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by ScamHunter: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You think if you get biafra, you will all leave Lagos, you are a slowpoke, ordinary water you no see for your villages

The Bullion Van you are calling has developed Lagos than all your entire generation,

You arrogate a lot to the Bullion Van Thief, don't you?
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by oloyedewaris(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

You arrogate a lot to the Bullion Van Thief, don't you?
Yh and have my rights
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by Udstar(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
sirvic68:
It is better to have those criminals who escaped from the correctional facilities in our communities than to have the Nigeria Police.

They were even lucky that the Unknown Gunmen were professional enough not to have killed any police man or correctional officer.

Lwkm grin grin grin grin grin "I no do again"

1 Like

Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by ofiko123(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2021
Nice one Mr vice president...
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by calcal: 12:43am On Apr 07, 2021
NO DIVISION - NO PEACE

This is a war, the war won't claim all.

Even though Fulani kill Afonja, the grandchildren still full ground.
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by Dejyom(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Violence will only breed further blood shed.
However, the state government and the FG should speed of effort to ensure justice is served so as to prevent a revenge attempt by the affected. communities
Re: Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence by Omodua(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2021
HonNL:

Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Hallmark of good leadership. How we wish he is the President of Nigeria. Until right people superintendents affairs of this country, we shall not move forward.
Salute Osinbajo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me / Pastor Bakare Denies Intention To Run For Presidency In 2019 / Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.