Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You (979 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=naija4life247 post=100563359]

Stop what you are smoking before it stops your life[/quote.

Okay Cocy.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2021
JuanJO:

Bros I am talking as an Igbo man very soon we go get visa

Beware of B.B XENOPHOBIA.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2021
JuanJO:

Bros I am talking as an Igbo man very soon we go get visa

Best before XENOPHOBIA.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by AfonjaConehead: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
I wonder why you guys are singling out only the fulanis and leaving the hausas!!!?
Those two are one and the same.
They are north and are the problem
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by gidgiddy: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ogamysamo:
which of these tribes will you send packing from nigeria if by any means you are given the opportunity?

1. Igbos
2. Ijaws
3. Idomas
4. Tivs
5. Ogoni
6. Kanuris
7. Hausas
8. Yorubas
9. Efik
10. Lets Leave The Fulanis For Now!

oya make your choice

Who would want to stay in a failed state like Nigeria which is the poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and 6th most corrupt on 5he planet. Only a crazy person would want to part of such a failed country

If I had the power, I would take my fellow Igbos and leave Nigeria straightaway
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ogamysamo:
which of these tribes will you send packing from nigeria if by any means you are given the opportunity?

1. Igbos
2. Ijaws
3. Idomas
4. Tivs
5. Ogoni
6. Kanuris
7. Hausas
8. Yorubas
9. Efik
10. Lets Leave The Fulanis For Now!

oya make your choice
igbo
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toosure70:
Any southern attacking Southner on this forum will never know peace. #SOUTHUNITE#
south unite? when ibous are making troubles here and there grabbin people and their land with force to join bia-fraud

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Middle Belters Defined Ahead Of Restructuring Plans / MC Oluomo Ties The Knot, Amid Relationship With Ehi Ogbebor? / PHOTOS: NDLEA Recovers 35 Wraps Of Cocaine From Woman’s Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.