Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You (935 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Ogamysamo: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
which of these tribes will you send packing from nigeria if by any means you are given the opportunity?

1. Igbos
2. Ijaws
3. Idomas
4. Tivs
5. Ogoni
6. Kanuris
7. Hausas
8. Yorubas
9. Efik
10. Lets Leave The Fulanis For Now!

oya make your choice
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Simplyleo: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by JuanJO(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kukuma let the Igbo go there way. Make all of una stay there

1 Like

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why leave the Fulanis Are they not the number one problem

Remove the Igbos from this group!

Igbos does not need anyone to send them packing, they have packed their things waiting for due process

If the Fulanis had all the resources, they would have killed their way out of Nigeria

It's a fact!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by JuanJO(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
Number 1
Yes oooo make una let us be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by LMS1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
I Will Not Send Anybody Packing.
I Will Pack And Leave The Country For Them..
smiley

5 Likes

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Ogamysamo: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
JuanJO:
hahahahaha;' grin
united nation of nigeria(unn)
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Ogamysamo: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
JuanJO:
lol every body want to leave not knowing that the may still remain thesame evendo they are allowed to go
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by JuanJO(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ogamysamo:

lol every body want to leave not knowing that the may still remain thesame evendo they are allowed to go
Very soon na visa people go dey use come east.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Ogamysamo: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
JuanJO:
Very soon na visa people go dey use come east.
that'll be nice!
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Xoxyl(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hahaha this is serious. Let's wait till that time.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
You want to send our LANDLORDS packing? You must be KURA AND SUFFERING FROM CJD.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1

NIGERIA will be MEANINGLESS IF THE IGBOS GO IGBOS ARE THE SALT OF NIGERIA.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by naija4life247: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ogamysamo:
which of these tribes will you send packing from nigeria if by any means you are given the opportunity?

1. Igbos
2. Ijaws
3. Idomas
4. Tivs
5. Ogoni
6. Kanuris
7. Hausas
8. Yorubas
9. Efik

oya make your choice

You can't leave Fulanis ooo. I will chase them away from Nigeria. I will go to Niger Republic and chase them from there also, if not, they will sneak back in. I will also go to Libya and chased them away. I will chase them further away from far North Africa into the Red Sea where their forefather Pharaoh and his aides perish. I will wipe them away from the world.

5 Likes

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
JuanJO:

YORUBAS WILL BECOME LIFELESS IF THE IGBOS GO OR GET OUT OF NIGERIA. FOR I MINUTE.

AWOLOWO LOVED THEM..
OBASANJO LOVES THEM.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
THE FULANIS ARE "AJOLE" BLOODY ARSONISTS.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
JuanJO:

Let you be what? LIFE will be hell without "OPOROKO"
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by EzeNri(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Don't bother, we are already packing.
Yorubas and Fulanis can enjoy their one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
I Will Not Send Anybody Packing.
I Will Pack And Leave The Country For Them..
smiley

We must INVESTIGATE YOU BEFORE YOU DISAPPEAR TO NIGER REPUBLIC.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ogamysamo:

hahahahaha;' grin

united nation of nigeria(unn)

They're JEWS.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by 7lives: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
EzeNri:
Don't bother, we are already packing.

Yorubas and Fulanis can enjoy their one Nigeria

Remember to close the door behind you cheesy cheesy grin.
I mean get rid of the Niger bridges, that where Ojukwu got it wrong.
Bye.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Marine54(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
Typical afonja with fulani blood.
In little mind if IBo leave this contraps south South will remain !
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by Toosure70: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Any southern attacking Southner on this forum will never know peace. #SOUTHUNITE#
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by JuanJO(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
orisa37:

YORUBAS WILL BECOME LIFELESS IF THE IGBOS GO OR GET OUT OF NIGERIA. FOR I MINUTE.

AWOLOWO LOVED THEM..
OBASANJO LOVES THEM.
Bros I am talking as an Igbo man very soon we go get visa
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 5:26am On Apr 07, 2021
JuanJO:

Bros I am talking as an Igbo man very soon we go get visa

VISA MEANING VISIT IN SOUTH AFRICA? REMEMBER XENOPHOBIA. NO. IGBOS CAN'T GO ANYWHERE. YORUBAS WILL PURSUE THEM. AWOLOWO SAID, "IF IGBOS GO YORUBAS WILL FOLLOW". AND ON THAT WE STAND KAMPE.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by tishbite41(m): 5:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Igbos have left long ago
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Ogamysamo:

1. Igbos
2. Ijaws
3. Idomas
4. Tivs
5. Ogoni
6. Kanuris
7. Hausas
8. Yorubas
9. Efik

oya make your choice

None will be sent out. YORUBA Ancestors once said, "IF THE IGBOS, BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION, ARE ALLOWED TO GO YORUBAS WILL FOLLOW". AND ON THAT YORUBAS STAND.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by naija4life247: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2021
orisa37:

AWOLOWO LOVED THEM..
OBASANJO LOVES THEM.

Stop what you are smoking before it stops your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by orisa37: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Ogamysamo:

1. Igbos
2. Ijaws
3. Idomas
4. Tivs
5. Ogoni
6. Kanuris
7. Hausas
8. Yorubas
9. Efik

oya make your choice

None will be sent out. YORUBA Ancestors once said, "IF THE IGBOS, BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION, ARE ALLOWED TO GO YORUBAS WILL FOLLOW". AND ON THAT YORUBAS STAND.

AND PLEASE, THE PRESIDENCY SHOULD REDEPLOY POLICE FULL AUTONOMOUS CONTROL TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by BENARI: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Ogamysamo:

1. Igbos
2. Ijaws
3. Idomas
4. Tivs
5. Ogoni
6. Kanuris
7. Hausas
8. Yorubas
9. Efik

oya make your choice

Stop dreaming Mr. Hater.

Btw no need to waste you truckload of stupidity, some have said they want out already; let's grant them thier wish. That saves you the trouble of sending anybody away slow P.
Re: What If The Authority To Send Any Of These Tribes Out Of Nigeria Is Given You by mbaise1000: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Simplyleo:
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1
No.1

Funny, you are the one WHO cries on every thread about IPOB and kanu, you are the one who
Will suffocate because igbos said they want out, now ypu want igbos out? How about start by supporting the call for referendum? If you are serious, we will see it here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Middle Belters Defined Ahead Of Restructuring Plans / African Presidents, Caribbean Presidents - Protect Yourselves from France / Obi Cubana: Now Let The Race For Fast Money Begin(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.