Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 (3505 Views)

More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by BamBamK: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2021
this is not a d.ick measuring contest...

Grow up pls...

2shaw:
You ain't worth a dime
Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by slex(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Smithkline200:
We are not responsible for your misery and miserable life.

You must be poorly raised and very lifeless to assume you can stumble on people's thread to spew thrash.
Internet gave you the guts.. I'm sure if you say this to my face, your family would be selling off their belongings just to save you.

Don't be stupid again.

You even have time to reply.

Well since the estimate is 1.m, just factor it in and know if it's worth buying
Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by okoroemeka(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
slex:

You even have time to reply.

Well since the estimate is 1.m, just factor it in and know if it's worth buying
the engine and transmission is the heart of a car,for fairly modern car like that to suffer from engine problems will raise a red flag,there maybe other hidden money pits in that car, someone advices to get a body damaged car that you will see the problems,good advice,a friend of mine got a clean 2019 Toyota Camry with flood damage history, thinking he can fix that in Nigeria,how wrong he is,after draining his pockets and giving him high BP the car was eventually butchered for parts.

1 Like

Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by slex(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
the engine and transmission is the heart of a car,for fairly modern car like that to suffer from engine problems will raise a red flag,there maybe other hidden money pits in that car, someone advices to get a body damaged car that you will see the problems,good advice,a friend of mine got a clean 2019 Toyota Camry with flood damage history, thinking he can fix that in Nigeria,how wrong he is,after draining his pockets and giving him high BP the car was eventually butchered for parts.

Chai
Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by okoroemeka(m): 5:10am On Aug 07, 2021
slex:

Chai
the average price of a 2019 Toyota Camry can range from 12-15 million,but this very clean flood damage car is going for #3-4 million,do you see the trap,the salt water has fizzed the electrical system and computer modules,if you buy this type of car intending to repair it you will die of stroke.

2 Likes

Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by nurey(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
okoroemeka:
the average price of a 2019 Toyota Camry can range from 12-15 million,but this very clean flood damage car is going for #3-4 million,do you see the trap,the salt water has fizzed the electrical system and computer modules,if you buy this type of car intending to repair it you will die of stroke.

He should have attached a horse to it and turn it into a horse drawn Camry grin
Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by okoroemeka(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
nurey:

He should have attached a horse to it and turn it into a horse drawn Camry grin
I even suggested to buy Carina 2 carburetor engine with gear and install,it will be the hands of Esau with the voice of jacob
Re: Engine Cost Of Mercedes C300 2013 by kingreign(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
okoroemeka:

I beg to differ. Bring this car, bring plenty money e go work excellently. No be bragging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impacts Of Salvaged Cars To Human / Why Are People Selling Off Their Pilots? / Should Gear Oil Be Changed Or Topup And When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.