Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun (5224 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by DamnnNiggarr: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Two Chinese Nationals abducted in Osun

The Osun State Police Command on Tuesday, said that it has launched manhunt for the abductors of two Chinese nationals, by the suspected kidnappers.

The two Chinese victims, were said to have been abducted at Okepa/Itikan Village, the gold mining site in Ifewara, Atakunmosa west local government area of Osun state

The yet to be identified gunmen, shot two of the private guards who have been taken to the hospital for treatment.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer, Yemisi Opalola in a statement, said that the police has commenced search for the abducted Chinese with possible arrest of the perpetrators.

The state Commissioner of Police, Olawale Olokode, however, enjoined the members of the public to support, co-operate, and collaborate with the police, to bring down crime to the barest minimum, by providing credible and prompt information, while promising to rescue the abductees unhurt.

https://ait.live/two-chinese-nationals-abducted-in-osun/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Karlovych: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin From all of us at vulturebbqrillz we label this news as fake, our darling daddy has made the country the safest in Africa, even DailyTerungwa is reporting the news to be fake, we should mind how we spread false news

14 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Our IDP brothers have also turned to kidnappers. Tot they were just skull miners

12 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by HeRulesMen: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria now has two IGPs. One in Owerri and the other in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is nonsense. I thought they've banned gold mining in Osun. If so, that means the Chinese were on illegal mining business and the people of Ifewara were looking?

Smh.

When will people see that the present banditry crisis started from the illegal mining activities in Zamfara?

3 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Asiri1991: 4:58am On Apr 07, 2021
The IGP will soon accuse IPOB/ESN
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Jayrockk: 4:58am On Apr 07, 2021
I don tire fr this country matter abeg. Oluwa I need visa

2 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Lovethaa: 4:59am On Apr 07, 2021
chinese people are bad market when it comes to kidnapping business, don't ask me how I know ..

They can mess for africa...

1 Like

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Mouthpis(m): 5:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Chinko
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Father4all: 5:05am On Apr 07, 2021
The country is GONE
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:05am On Apr 07, 2021
Wonderful, it is both good and bad, let the Chinese fear Nigeria, so they don't come and commit all the atrocities they are committing presently in Ghana, Congo, Ivory coast, and many other African countries
Over fishing, toxic waste, killing animals for tusk, horns, shells and so on

Our govmt palava is more than enough for us

1 Like

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Alejoas(m): 5:05am On Apr 07, 2021
I wish them safe return.Our external battery for laptop is ready to increase your productivity, guaranteed to power you for between ten to twenty four hours.
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Reex12(m): 5:09am On Apr 07, 2021
this is Nigeria
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by jericco1(m): 5:10am On Apr 07, 2021
E be tins

1 Like

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by omoyankee3(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2021
bad
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by tit(f): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2021
this is very good for foreign investment

1 Like

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by cardoctor(m): 5:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Wetin they find go there.
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by SKhanmi: 5:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Foreign Thieves kidnapped by Locals. I don't know why the illegal mining in Osun is swept under the media carpet. Oh, I forgot they have the protection of one king.

4 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:26am On Apr 07, 2021
What is the name of the gold-mining company?

Is it private or government owned?

The selective application of 'exclusive list' as we see in the Oil producing states vs Zamfara/Osun and the likes is really disturbing.

They keep maiming boys in the creeks but private firms and communities are allowed to mine their resources?

Naija is just a very horrible place.

3 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by wiseoneking: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2021
OOzz:
Our IDP brothers have also turned to kidnappers. Tot they were just skull miners
stop writing this mess, grow up Abit.

2 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by GreaterFuture3: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2021
We hope they are recovered
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Mattswaggz: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Hmmm,,, even dem Heung chin Chen and Mae Min hoo are not safe in this country.

But come to think of it,, Isn't all this shit going on in this country having a massive Impact on our country's Image Negatively?
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Sibrah: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Are they illegal gold miners? If yes, then it serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Esales(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2021
This kidnappers have taken their nonsense to the international community. Lol, let's see how it plays out.
Meanwhile, find out how I got empowered to stop selling shoes on nairaland and how it can change your life too, check my profile signature and click on the link. Let's smile this year
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Blackstone01(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Expect my original families (The Chinese) in Nigeria for a rescue mission...
I need to go and meet those guys so we can all return home together....
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by ec0malchemist(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Bxn
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Gbagura: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Osun police should go and free this one too like the ogun police did without paying ransom. grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by HabaHaba: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2021
Jayrockk:
I don tire fr this country matter abeg. Oluwa I need visa
Visa to Heaven abi?!!!

Lol
Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by lomaw: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Omo

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by Jayrockk: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2021
HabaHaba:

Visa to Heaven abi?!!!

Lol
grin na visa to jand o

1 Like

Re: Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun by NwaNimo1(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Cultism So Rampant In South Eastern Nigeria. / Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. / Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.