Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions (43388 Views)

MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
What do you want us to do kwa nu
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by Mixedfruit: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
The I G was with the vice President in Imo state when he was removed & replace with a new IG.
That means the Vice President was not even aware of the plan to change the IG and it is demeaning to the VP
ok
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by densiks: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing more than power play

He was Removed in active service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by pickatyou1: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2021
He deserves what he got. He should even be disgraced out.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by skillsinnigeria: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2021
grin
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by naturefellow(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Every crony or individual is dispensable in a tyranny or dictatorship, even the tyrant or dictator himself.
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by BruncleZuma: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

This is the part they start singing for Nkiru Silvanus about life and suffering in those Upper Iweka cherewere movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by DennisEche(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2021
MUMU IGP, UNDER HIS WATCH POLICE LIVES MEANS NOTHING.POLICE ARE BEEN KILLED DAILY WITHOUT HIM ADDRESSING THE SITUATIONS, LONG OVERDUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Serves him right...... He should have just rendered his resignation.....

Let's hope Buhari the dementia patient, got no plans to make him an ambassador.......
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by js230003: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Dis one shoke me ooooh

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by humberjade: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
The I G was with the vice President in Imo state when he was removed & replace with a new IG.
That means the Vice President was not even aware of the plan to change the IG and it is demeaning to the VP

They have managed to turn Osinbajo to VP academics and visitations...it still doesn't change the fact that he will 100 times make a better President than Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by adenigga(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

Who told you he was not aware?

This is politics, the more you look, the less you see!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by Afolabimills(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Bad market by useless govt
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by arantess: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Gbam!!
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by EbenezerTriumph: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
fear CABAL
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by ClilT: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2021
The man thinks sey he wise, go Imo go dey yarn dust, only for his career to bite the dust. Mumu man.
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by bhella10: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Why the wailing? He's already on a borrowed time walking a tight rope. His men have become so lazy and inept that they have become a disgrace to Police Force. I would sack him too and have him probed. Yeye. Nigerians and double standard.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
The cabals were at work
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by kaylee2000(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing last 4!!!!!!!!

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by Samunique(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2021
ovieigho:
“Nigerian is being run like a one man business “ grin

Btw that guy shouting malami is in charge should be careful not to put the life of that man in danger !

Because if malami fall sick and go for treatment in Lagos ! That will be his end !
He will die of Covid
Bros sense no go kee you oo !!!!!
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2021
ClilT:
The man thinks sey he wise, go Imo go dey yarn dust, only for his career to bite the dust. Mumu man.
The new IG too will also yarn more than him, this time he might even plan genocide in the east.
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by Oyiboman69: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
I believed they're sensing some unusual relationship between him and the vice President... They did it to clip his wings....
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by colestephan86: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/they-didnt-even-allow-him-return-to-abuja-twitter-reactions-to-removal-of-igp-adamu
Nigeria has so many high ranking officers, your will hear chief of air staff, chief superintendent, AIG, brigadier general, comptroller,minor general, captains , we just have them full everywhere but they are all worthless.
It all comes down to know what to do.
Idi Amin called himself the conqueror of the British empire and the ruler the universe. But you know him and his entire army couldn't resist a handfull of Israeli soldiers at entiebe airport.
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by wink2015(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2021
The two military head of state who were democratically elected through elections that is President Buhari and Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo all abused the high office.

Obasanjo imposed himself as minister of petroluem which Buhari also copied.

Buhari took ethnic bigotry and nepotism to a very high pedestral.

Now a bad precedence have been set by this two Nigerian leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by kingthreat(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2021
We pray the new IGP would be better. I wish Frank Mba was given IGP. That guy is very effective and takes his job very seriously.
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by Slynation(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing seems to amaze me in this country anymore, it's been governed like a village meeting where only the stance of the elites matters alot to everyone....
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by olmoRoc: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2021
That man was already overdue for retirement! What removal nonsense are people crying about?

I really wonder what's wrong with us as a country. We were crying foul about his continuance instead of proceeding on retirement a while back. However, we're now crying foul about his unavoidable departure.

1 Like

Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by cardoctor(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Na so e be. It's a dog eat dog world.
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by jamace(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Adamu's removal is a civil execution of a coup in a democracy...

Who can convince me that Nigeria is practicing democracy?
Re: Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions by OwenJesse27(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Chinoso Adamu is now the new commisional in imo..... In fact he should apply for citizenship grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto / PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.