Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto (43574 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Funkymallam(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2012

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by born2boink(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
are you sure this is the person, I am bet if me and this one fight boxing, I go commot 10 teeth for him mouth, see him head like Mango, but him look like igbo wey dey pirate CDs for Alaba market
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
Damn!!! This guy's hairline looks like it's scared of his forehead and his head looks like that of ninja turtle

I guess that's why he's angry with the world - but he should have blown his own FUGLY head off for being too ugly and save the world the hassle

A head as big as that, needs to be blown off - and questions should be asked after,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by favcom(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Great news indeed. This guy should face justice. You can't just go bomb people who have no quarrel with you. WTH angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Oluwa4Sure: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
lol grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by mufc009(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
game over dude
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
Why e come resemble ibo like this ?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by iukpe: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
why is he looking so clean?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
are you sure this is the person, I am bet if me and this one fight boxing, I go commot 10 teeth for him mouth, see him head like Mango, but him look like igbo wey dey pirate CDs for Alaba market

What has "Igbo" got to do with a bigheaded terrorist, Mr born to be stupid.

The only thing you're a phucking with your ignorance is your own hand, and vaseline STFU, clown
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
Surely, that's the [size=14pt]Boko RAM[/size]!!

Escaped Boko Haram operative, Kabiru Umar aka "Kabiru Sokoto", has been re-arrested by Nigeria's secret police working with other security agencies in Mutum Biu, Taraba state.

Kabiru was snagged from a hut where he was hiding with his brother. Kabiru Sokoto who allegedly masterminded the bombing of St Theresa Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State on Christmas Day.

The church bombing killed 42 people.

However, police officials said the alleged arrest could not be confirmed as of the time of writing this report.

Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Mr. Yemi Ajayi, specifically said it was a rumour.

He said, “It is still a rumour. We are still looking for him. We have not arrested him.” shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It will be recalled that Sokoto’s escape led to the sacking of the former Inspector General of Police, Mr. Hafiz Ringim.

Also, Zakari Biu, a commissioner of police under whose care the suspect escaped, is currently under custody and being investigated by the police authorities

[size=13pt]SOURCE: SAHARA REPORTERS!!! GIVE THEM THEIR CREDITS!![/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Why does he have a T-shirt on? Why isn't he wearing his native attire? Whatever happened to the true spirit of  "BOKO HARAM" ?      
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by claremont(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
He should be in handcuffs, I tire for 9ja oh!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by GAR3TH(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
The SSS agent is holding a tar-21 (sss standard rifle) with ACOG sights and what looks like a grenade launcher, Just incase you are wondering.

@topic, I don't really see the point of parading suspects 
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ak47mann(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
this terrorist dey chop oh him sponsors dey feed am wella cool
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by nwabobo: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Thought El-Rufai said Boko Haram members don't wear jeans.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by born2boink(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
claremont:

He should be in handcuffs, I tire for 9ja oh!
Why should him be Handcuff, they should have strip him naked for the whole Nigerians to see his dick free of charge
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
The SSS guy is holding a tar-21 (sss standard rifle) with ACOG sights and what looks like a grenade launcher, Just incase you are wondering.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by chei: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Damn!!! This guy's hairline looks like it's scared of his forehead and his head looks like that of ninja turtle

I guess that's why he's angry with the world - but he should have blown his own FUGLY head off for being too ugly and save the world the hassle

A head as big as that, needs to be blown off - and questions should be asked after,

lol
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

What has "Igbo" got to do with a bigheaded terrorist, Mr born to be silly.

The only thing you're a phucking with your ignorance is your own hand, and vaseline STFU, clown

Because all ibo men have big heads !
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

I bet they can feed your family though. I wonder why dimwitted Inbreds such as yourself always think it necessary to speak on issues way beyond your intellectual boundaries? Please crawl back to the romance section.  wink
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Biggoozz: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Wow! The guy shaved his beards and grew some hairs, now looks more civilized. With him and Abu Qaqa, I dont see how all BH operations will will not be exposed and dealt a[b] terminal BLOW[/b].
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by born2boink(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
phreakabit:

I bet they can feed your family though. I wonder why dimwitted Inbreds such as yourself always think it necessary to speak on issues way beyond your intellectual boundaries? Please crawl back to the romance section.  wink
People selling pirated CDs feed my family, all of them will get caught soon, I cannot see different between them and Boko Haram, they are both enemy of the Nation. I dey go back to sexuallity forum, BYE
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

Please let's not derail this thread, since the "ninja turtle" is not Ibo

We'll run over the Ibo bigots later cool
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by born2boink(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Thank you my guy, Ibo have coconut and Mango type of head,
Hause head are banana type and it longiiiiiiiiiiii back while yoruba na orange head

Ibo are always recognize by their big shape head

Yoruba headed simply the best ever,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Basics007: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
E roju wonkowonko!
I even heard the guy went to school of nursing and midwifery. Can you imagine? Is bombing his own idea of nursing?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ziccoit: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
I expected a guy with 'busy' hairs surrounding the face wearing a caftan with jumpy trousers ( leg not shown). Honestly for how the boko haram members are portrait, this man is far from the truth.
 This questions their understanding of Islamic tenets as revealed in the Quran and thought by the prophet. The man pass for an ordinary thug.

Like somebody pointed out, he doesn't look Hausa. He looks like an Igbo man.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by randyorton: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=18pt]
~Bluetooth:

u and born2fuck are the most stooopid on nl. fuuuuoooollllls
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by chosen04(f): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

grin grin grin grin grin

Please let's not derail this thread, since the "ninja turtle" is not Ibo

We'll run over the Ibo bigots later cool

WHY DO FOOLS STILL TALK?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

Thank you my guy, Ibo have coconut and Mango type of head,
Hause head are banana type and it longiiiiiiiiiiii back while yoruba na orange head

Ibo are always recognize by their big shap[/b]e head

[b]Yoruba headed simply the best ever,

LOL. . . .Dude, If you are the future of your generational lineage. . . . .  I feel sorry for your family. You are an epitome of stupidity.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
The guy looks Igbo. Are they sure he's actually a Northerner?

Could be both Igbo and Northerners working together to disintegrate Nigeria.

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by chux76(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
Where is the ever dark patch on the foreheads of most faithfuls that is always a sign of devout muslims I doubt if this is Kabiru. When he was arrested the 1st time,why didn't they show us photos?? I smell foul play here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari / FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.