Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! (954 Views)

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by ogaemeka(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2021
Once upon my juvenile years, when its delinquencies inculcated the forbidden delicacies of Indian hemp, I was with a friend in an uncompleted building that we normally used as our hideaway to enjoy our stuff early in the morning, when a woman emerged from nowhere and started accusing us of being responsible for the theft of some building materials.

As we were already guilty of another type of lawlessness, we decided not to waste time by trying to prove our innocence, more so as she had started raising her voice to attract people. So we ran, but she kept chasing us, shouting, "Thieves! Thieves!". In my heart I prayed, "O God, if you deliver me from being burnt as a thief, I promise that I will never smoke 'Goof' again".

As we got to the road leading to our street we could still see her, though she was now very far behind. And as we were in familiar territory, I suggested to my friend that in order not to attract embarrassment we should mix our strides with smiles to make it appear like we are coming back from morning exercise, that was how we smiled our way to the safety of our homes.

This unforgettable experience chiefly helped me to apprehend hard drugs as the thief that wanted to steal my belief, because there is no telling how far I would have strayed if. I still smile in wonderment of God's 'mischief'!

WHEN IN THE SLIPPERY PATHS OF YOUTH, WITH HEEDLESS STEPS I RAN.

THINE ARM UNSEEN CONVEYED ME SAFE, AND LED ME UP TO MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Na weed make you dey blow big grammar like this?

Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by ogaemeka(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Carchoice:

Hahahaha.

Weed was more than 20 years ago
Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by ogaemeka(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Carchoice:

No be weed abeg, na gift o
Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by ogaemeka(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2021
THIS SUNNY DAY: WORDS OF A BRIGHTER TOMORROW! (Revelation 1: 16)

Romans 3: 19

Now we know that whatsoever the law says, it is referring to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced, and the incoming God-incarnate may be glorified by the whole world as the only One who is above the law.

Romans 7: 1

Don't You know that as God-elect You are different from Your siblings, I am referring to the entire human race who are under the law, because the law can only exercise dominion over those who live under its jurisdiction.

Romans 6: 18

And that You, O God-elect, in order to abolish the indictment of breaking the law, must enslave Yourself to the practice of eating the sacrifice which Jesus Christ offered to establish Your absolute immunity over the law.

John 17: 3

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that You may establish Your absolute immunity over the law and manifest to the whole world as the only true God, by exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the preceding incarnation of God who was crucified to abolish the law for You!

1st Corinthians 15: 54-57

And as this Your perishable body becomes imperishable, and its immorality cannot vitiate Your immortality, then the passage of the Scripture shall be fulfilled which says, "Death has been swallowed up in victory".

And, "O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?"

The sting of death is sin, and sin derives its power from the law.

But thanks be to God, who is manifesting in You to give all mankind eternal victory over sin and abolish death, as You establish God's absolute immunity over the law by exercising faith in the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by anthonyuncle(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2021
why all these grammar
Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by ogaemeka(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2021
anthonyuncle:
why all these grammar

It is to beautify the drama
Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by Nobody: 8:29am On May 30, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! by ogaemeka(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
THAT THOU MIGHTEST BE JUSTIFIED IN THY WORDS! (Romans 3: 4)

Psalm 51: 4-5

Against You, and You alone did I sin in My previous incarnation by trying to be justified through the law, because Romans 3 verse 20 has now made Me to understand that no human being shall be justified in Your sight through the law. Therefore I totally agree that You were right to sentence Me to death by public crucifixion, and Your judgment was blameless because I followed the wrong path to God realization.

Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in order to attain Your prefect righteousness of absolute immunity over sin, irrespective of the fact that I was conceived through intercourse and I am not celibate, indeed, I am immoral.

Romans 7: 7-8

When I say that Jesus Christ was crucified to abolish the law and clear the road for the full manifestation of God in My body, do I mean that the law is sin? Not exactly! I mean that it is the active agent through which sin comes alive. For example, in that previous incarnation as Jesus Christ I would not have been guilty of adultery if the law had not forbidden it.

Not because I actually committed the act, as I was celibate all my life and was immaculately conceived of a virgin, but because the same law also forbade a lot of minor and insignificant offenses (many of which are mutually exclusive), and with the provision that whoever offends in one offends in all, I was not only technically guilty of adultery, but every manner of sexual immorality.

1st Corinthians 15: 56

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law!

Romans 7: 24-25

Oh what a wretched man that I am! Who will deliver Me from this encumbrance of the law that is always indicting Me of sin and dragging My body to the grave?

Thanks be to God who is manifesting in Me, as I increasingly acquire His absolute immunity over the law by continuously eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, My righteousness is derived from believing God's message in My heart, and exercising that faith by eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My flesh to abolish the law which indicted Me of sin!

Romans 3: 1-4

Since everyone will be saved through the obedience of the Anointed One as stated in Romans 5 verse 19, what advantage, then, does our God-elect have over the rest of us? Or, what is the privilege of His position? So much, in every way!

In the first place, He has been entrusted with the honour of representing all mankind and eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body.

What if others don't believe in Him? Will their faithlessness nullify His faith in Himself as our God-elect and saviour?

By no means! As long as our God-elect believes the truth, it is inconsequential if the rest of mankind think it is a lie.

As it is written:

That You may be justified by believing the truth and continuously eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body, and that Your absolute immunity might increasingly prevail over the law until You completely overthrow its judgment of condemnation and acquit all mankind of guilt!

Romans 3: 30-31

Since the Anointed One will justify both believers and doubters through His faith in Himself as God-incarnate, does it mean that He is coming to reward the lawlessness of unbelievers?

By no means! On the contrary, He will keep crucifying every unbelief until He upholds everyone's faith in Him as God-incarnate.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore it is written of our God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continuously eating the sacrifice which Jesus Christ offered for the redemption of man, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the main incarnation of God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and everlasting life to all mankind!

Acts of Apostles 26: 18

The Holy Spirit has anointed You as our God-elect and enlightened Your understanding of the Scriptures, in order to turn You from the blindness of ignorance to the light of truth, and to incinerate Satan in Your body as You transform to God by continuously eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord, so that whatever sins You may commit in this process shall be covered by the activation of Your absolute immunity over the law, as You ascend to inherit the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in Yourself as the main incarnation of God!

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Felt This Way ?? / Four Reasons Why You Should not Allow Yourself To Become A Baby Mama / Price Of Bag Of Cement: Then Versus Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.