Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) (65057 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja Campaign In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by AHCB: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2021
naptu2:

https://lawsofnigeria.placng.org/view2.php?sn=256
swiftboy read and be free from ignorance.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Swiftboy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
AHCB:
which jungle justice are you talking about? Yes the deputy governor called it "citizens arrest" so? I'm sure you're too ignorant to even search the internet to know if what the deputy governor said is true. And you're here talking about "suffer to dey taya una" when you're the one who is suffering with your apparent ignorance.

You're obviously ignorant of that part of the law you shared that says people are only guilty untill proven otherwise. Which court tried the protester since all you care about is your belly, you have been sharing from the national cake,you can't speak the truth. Na the country una they spoil so.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by AHCB: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Swiftboy:

You're obviously ignorant of that part of the law you shared that says people are only guilty untill proven otherwise. Which court tried the protester since all you care about is your belly, you have been sharing from the national cake,you can't speak the truth. Na the country una they spoil so.
Please shut your gob. Who spoke about people being guilty? Stop twisting what I said when you know you've been cornered and you're as wrong as the day you decided to become a member of this forum.

The post you quoted from me spoke about the protesters (if that is what you'll call them) breaking the law by defacing government property. It's that simple. Who spoke about them being guilty or who spoke about them being trialed in a court of law?

Once again, stop twisting what I said. You've been served. You know you're wrong because you're ignorant, accept it and move on and stop twisting what I said.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
HushPuppy Sowore grin gringrin
Sowore the vandal grin

Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.