Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) (64952 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja Campaign In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Nooooooooooo second page is useless front page or nothing

I accidentally clicked that useless app and missed out on being on the front page �

There shall be a next time
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Their wahala
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by wwwihy: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2021
The deputy Governor look more sound and composed than Sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by techmo(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2021
cool

When educated agbero , and former SUG members Jam each other Na gbas gbos

But Onoja went too deep , why drag Sowore like that... Sowore shouldn't have revealed their private conversation because many people might start thinking Onoja is leaking information to the press

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2021
awon mad fellas
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2021
Seen
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by opalu: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Yet, during campaigns and elections every available space is defaced with graffiti and posters of these corrupt and wicked leaders. They equally cause traffic and cause the common man untold hardship. Well, we deserve the leaders we got.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by wwwihy: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Huspuppi Sowore

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by bhella10: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
So why can't they arrest and prosecute the offenders, why must they be flogged on the street? Next time these fellows go to protest, they will probably be armed to defend themselves against unlawful molestation.

The Deputy Governor is very wrong in his submission. He's encouraging violence and anarchy. Over and over again, we have seen where this type of behaviour lead.

Offenders should answer to court, let's say no to jungle justice.
So we should encourage destruction of public properties eh!? Warped and lopsided like Buhari appointments
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Thomist(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Sowore should rest. Nigerians are not worth to fight for. They will turn against you once the oppressors give them a token.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by bhella10: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Nooooooooooo second page is useless front page or nothing

I accidentally clicked that useless app and missed out on being on the front page �

There shall be a next time
There's no trophy for FP
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by akeeng: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Two old losers. Onoja and Yele should both getat
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
But this deputy governor sabi write o.

My crown almost fell off my head while laughing so hard.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2021
I was thinking we have a law against those who destroy public properties in whatever form?
atleast this would help all this Twitter war and name calling...cos last last both no them go meet somewhere n settle!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by ezugegere(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2021
AHCB:
Could it be sheer ignorance that someone like Sowore doesn't know defacing public or private property is a crime? Or is he trying to prey on the magnificent ignorance of many Nigerians, who know almost absolutely nothing, other than to spread their ignorance on social media?

I wonder... still I love the reply Edward Onoja gave that loser Sowore. I know very well if someone like Sowore becomes president or even a local government chairman, he'll perform worse that Babangida.

But you support BLM in the US right?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
It is only when perceived 'enemies of the state' do exactly the same thing the state actors do that the law applies!

To think that pasting campaign posters all over public and private properties, and by such defacing them isn't a "crime" ...

Bloody hypocrisy playing rule of convenience!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2021
bhella10:
So we should encourage destruction of public properties eh!? Warped and lopsided like Buhari appointments

It's not my fault if you lack comprehension.

Go back and re-read my post slowly.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by AHCB: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2021
ezugegere:

But you support BLM in the US right?
Nope, I did not.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Asiri1991: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Even Onoja know say Sowore be Hushpuppi brother. It is well.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2021
A public official supporting jungle justice because it is on his side. Will he still keep the support for citizen justice when politicians get beaten on the streets? They should employ sense oh. All these unserious student union people in power. Most of them were never serious and 3rd class or dropout from school days despite not being in Science or Engineering facilities. And they are the ones steering the country in conjunction with illiterates. It is well with my country oh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by DSoj(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2021
Legend Deputy Gov
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by DSoj(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
So why can't they arrest and prosecute the offenders, why must they be flogged on the street? Next time these fellows go to protest, they will probably be armed to defend themselves against unlawful molestation.

The Deputy Governor is very wrong in his submission. He's encouraging violence and anarchy. Over and over again, we have seen where this type of behaviour lead.

What has the law done to correct Sowore's head all the times he was arrested?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2021
DSoj:

What has the law done to correct Sowore's head all the times he was arrested?

So there shouldn't be law and order again? Might is right?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2021
bhella10:

They are both wrong, actually jungle justice is worse than graffiti. Most people use graffiti, even government. It's a matter of decision, message and time. But jungle justice is a no no anyday, anywhere.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

then u don’t know onoja u will soon know more about him soon
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Kulas: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2021
A case of government to notify their already assembled hired online e rats to flood the social media immediately and start tweeting. We know all these just like one Lagos politician use to do with his assembled boys..Let's not be decieved by all these tricks of them
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
AHCB:
Could it be sheer ignorance that someone like Sowore doesn't know defacing public or private property is a crime? Or is he trying to prey on the magnificent ignorance of many Nigerians, who know almost absolutely nothing, other than to spread their ignorance on social media?

I wonder... still I love the reply Edward Onoja gave that loser Sowore. I know very well if someone like Sowore becomes president or even a local government chairman, he'll perform worse that Babangida.

How do you fight crime? By beating up the perpetrators bah

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
then u don’t know onoja u will soon know more about him soon

I don't care who he is, neither do I care who Sowore is, I'm just against a system that encourage people to take laws in their hand. It breed anarchy.

In civilized world, the guys who was flogged could be make tons of money suing those who molested him. But Nigeria system doesn't work. That's where the problem is. Can the stupid Onoja sanction such benhaviour in say US or UK?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
everything about APC reeks of violence, lawlessness, arrogancy, haughtiness, stupidity, idiocy, directionless....
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by fuke(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sowore is a rabble rouser.
He talks and thinks later and also very serpentine.

For general wellbeing, you need this book.
https://www.amazon.com/Your-Doctor-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-ebook/dp/B08QW5PFH8

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

what are you waiting for? Since you know that they are wrong,why not take the deputy governor to Court?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria / Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.