Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. (2147 Views)

Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by dignity33: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Reliable source from Imo correctional center told me that before that day many IPOB/ESN members standing trial was evacuated to undisclosed place and many staffed was giving Easter holiday off but at night there was prison break. She think the whole thing may be a cover up for those ESN members recently arrested, may be they have murdered them but because of public outcry on there way about they made it look like escapee.

5 Likes

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by MickzyDonald: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2021
We have animals ruling us also, who knows if the whole prison escape was all planned by th government and their associates just to get some things out of it
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by qualityalone: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2021
show us where they kept 1800 inmates
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by heniford2: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2021
you too liked read backyard newspaper op why
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by triple996(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:

don't mind the fool
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by tunjiajayi: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Yamree conspiracy analyst.
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by obama30: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2021
dignity33:
Reliable source from Imo correctional center told me that before that day many IPOB/ESN members standing trial was evacuated to undisclosed place and many staffed was giving Easter holiday off but at night there was prison break. She think the whole thing may be a cover up for those ESN members recently arrested, may be they have murdered them but because of public outcry on there way about they made it look like escapee.

The truth is coming out gradually

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by dignity33: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:
tell me how on earth you in your right senses think that over 1800 prisoners escape, no trace on any of them after 48hours in Imo state, no any video record on any of them. Do you know what is 1800 people not 180 my guy.

5 Likes

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by SarkinYarki: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2021
This govt this capable of unimaginable evil

2 Likes

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by qualityalone: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2021
dignity33:
tell me how on earth you in your right senses think that over 1800 prisoners escape, no trace on any of them after 48hours in Imo state, no any video record on any of them. Do you know what is 1800 people not 180 my guy.
oga tell me how u want to trace 1800 that escape from prison around 2am.....did u send anybody to look for them?

1 Like

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by dignity33: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:

oga tell me how u want to trace 1800 that escape from prison around 2am.....did u send anybody to look for them?
But you recieve a video coverage of burning station at the same 2am.

1 Like

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by qualityalone: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
dignity33:
But you recieve a video coverage of burning station at the same 2am.
who captured it?....I said u should snap them and send to us since u have firsthand information..,reliable source told u but didn't show u any picture of the arrested ESN members .....

1 Like

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by almightyemperor(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2021
The truth will soon come out

Na 9ja we dey na surely one mumu go come out come confess
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by dignity33: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Still now, no either video from CCTV camera from Police HQ, Correctional Center or even the one from Government house that show any sign of prisoner running.

3 Likes

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by dignity33: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:

who captured it?....I said u should snap them and send to us since u have firsthand information..,reliable source told u but didn't show u any picture of the arrested ESN members .....
If you have nothing to say better read and keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by qualityalone: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2021
dignity33:
If you have nothing to say better read and keep silient.
ur post doesn't make sense oga....ur topic says " after ESN member was murdered " and ur writeup says " maybe they have murdered them" u and ur reliable source are not even sure

1 Like

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by dignity33: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:
ur post doesn't make sense oga....ur says " after ESN member was murdered " and ur writeup says " maybe they have murdered them" u and ur reliable source are not even sure
our people said that when an owls cry in the night and in the morning a little baby is find death. who is to blame that killed the child? The owls.
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by BigSarah(f): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Over a thousand people moved in four hilux vehicles, I keep saying it APC should have gotten better in releasing propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by Masterkernel1: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Yamree conspiracy analyst.

Has your father return from asylum in Benin?

1 Like

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by McTobe(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2021
This must be coming from those white and odd coloured newspapers. grin
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
the round about behind government house ,uzodinmma should provide the camera footage
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by Chris525: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
I have to stay away from any IPOB/ESN/UGM gist, brings out the worst in a lot of folks.
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by Asgard13: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
If you be igbo.... just get yourself a gun...

Truly this humans are coming down south with alacrity

Apc government is evil...

I for like say many things ... but this forum ain’t faceless..

Igbos should just get themselves gun protection whatever... shit will soon become real.

Kanu is real..

I’m just particular about igbos... because some of our governors have taken money and have compromised

There’s no herder anywhere..... they’re all government instigating war. ... believing attacking igbos and IPOB esn will make igbos scared to attack..

Onye obula kwado ... ndi kwadoro afumaa... those men killed in ebonyi... been think say Na joke
They’re here and live among us... they’re government not herders...

3 Likes

Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by tunjiajayi: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Has your father return from asylum in Benin?

Yes, he brought your mum back with him. grin
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by Misterone: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Over a thousand people moved in four hilux vehicles, I keep saying it APC should have gotten better in releasing propaganda
maybe you should try to comprehend better before talking trash. what the writer is insinuating is that Government agents moved the prisoners from their cells to another location then at night came to set ablaze the correctional center so as to look like the prisoners escaped. well all these una james bond story go soon end.
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by Christistruth00: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
IPOB will be Worse than Boko Haram
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
What is coming would shock everyone!
Re: No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. by skillsinnigeria: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Anything can happen in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

China Reluctant To Lend More Money To Nigeria, Believes Country Over-exposed / "I Never Said Ebonyi People Should Not Vote For Peter Obi" - Dave Umahi / States Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku will Win And The Ones they Will Do Credible Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.