Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander (52627 Views)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by TonyRazor(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2021
The outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has named the Imo State Government House at Douglas road, Owerri, after Ikonso, the commander of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) allegedly killed by security agencies.

The group which announced this in a statement by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, said Douglas Road Owerri and Awomamma Junction would also be named after the late Commander.

It explained the decision which was with immediate effect, was one of the ways its members and Biafrans globally wished to immortalise the fallen leader and his men.

The statement reads: “We the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Biafrans worldwide, wish to announce to the world, our unanimous decision to rename the Imo State Government House, Douglas Road Owerri, and Awomamma Junction after the late heroic Commander of the Eastern Security Network Ikonso, murdered in cold blood by cowardly Nigeria security operatives.

“The affected places will henceforth be called Ikonso Government House, Ikonso Way and Ikonso Junction respectively.

*This is with immediate effect and compliance is required of all ministries and parastatals beginning from today, the 28th day of April 2021.”

“This decision is one of the ways IPOB members and Biafrans all over the world have agreed to immortalize the name of our brave Ikonso and his men killed by the callous cowardly Nigeria security agents that flee from terrorists and bandits but derive pleasure in killing unarmed Biafra agitators.

” Ikonso and other fallen heroes with him did nothing to warrant their summary extra judicial execution. They made the supreme sacrifice in defence of our ancestral land against Fulani terrorists, jihadists and killer herdsmen. Biafra shall never forget them.

“We therefore expect maximum cooperation from relevant Government agencies, officials and the Imo State House of Assembly because we don’t know who this Douglas is that a road in Owerri was named but we know who Ikonso was.

“He defended Imo State with his life, for without him, most Imo indigenes would be in IDP camps by now courtesy of terrorists.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ipob-names-imo-government-house-after-slain-commander/amp/

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by IgweOfNnewi: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2021
South East is becoming the biggest joke of the millennium

167 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Whiteangel1234: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2021
grin Ikonso Junction sounds better than Awo Mmama

334 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Armaggedon: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Ikonso house and Ikonso way sounds better.
Hope uzodinma will now work inside Ikonso house if he eventually summons courage to return to IMO state.

506 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by chatinent: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2021
I await the time things will be better.

✌�

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by peacekante: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin

IPOB no go kill person. See how them don reduce south east to mare play ground with killings and destruction of properties.

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2021
I always knew that these guys were halfwits.... didn't know it was this bad.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by YaribanzaMuslim: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
Ikonso house and Ikonso way. Sound better.
it's time we Yoruba Moslems in Ibadan rename cocoa house to Prof Ishaq Akintola house. Islamic horoes must be recognized by our future generations.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by limeta(f): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2021
nice very nice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by holycup(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Good development......

Hope uzodinjo yaf buy market grin grin cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Ever8090: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2021
grin
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
This is hilarious

Serves the supreme Court governor right cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by RisenJoe(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2021
I laughed ooo....
But all the same on ESN we stand

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:
grin grin grin grin

IPOB no go kill person. See how them don reduce south east to mare play ground with killings and destruction of properties.
you no use your sense come online

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by BENARI: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
I always knew that these guys were halfwits.... didn't know it was this bad.

Even Jesus and his disciples were looked down upon. If somebody told you 2 years ago that ipob will be bearing arms today and chased away all checkpoints that have plagued southeast for decades, would you have believed it?

Keep underestimating them, that's all I can say.

Every hero and warrior was once a helpless baby.

I don't know how it will happen, but something tells me Douglas road will change to ikonso way. The people not the government will adopt the name, and if they do, it must stick. Ndi Igbo are with MNK believe it or not.

As for me, the next time, I'm in owerr and boarding a tricycle, I'm telling them to take me to ikonso way, and surely they will take me there. There's nothing any governor can do about it.

379 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by johnlvis(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Watch out ,Imolites will obey MNK .
Ikonso has come to stay.

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by peacekante: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Hizzy:

you no use your sense come online

You use your sense come online and you are believing a mare Terrorists group can rename an edifice like imo government house?

Who do una this thing for crying out loud?

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

Even Jesus and his disciples were looked down upon. If somebody told you 2 years ago that ipob will be bearing arms today and chased away all checkpoints that have plagued southeast for decades, would you have believed it?

Even halfwits knew that ipob will turn violent one day, the creation of ESN was the pointer......but read the report on the thread slowly and carefully.....if you still don't see how stupid this looks then I understand.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:

You use your sense come online and you are believing a mare Terrorists group can rename an edifice like imo government house?

once civilians chose to call it Ikonso government house what will your government do
, start arresting Keke riders, okada or bus drivers
like I said when coming online don't forget your sense

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Hizzy:

once civilians chose to call it Ikonso government house what will your government do
, start arresting Keke riders, okada or bus drivers
like I said when coming online don't forget your sense

How does this renaming benefit nnamidiot cownu and his band of fools.....you guys already renamed Nigeria to zoogeria how did that benefit you dolts....lmao are you guys trippin or wat.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2021
It's all for the optics for these guys.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Conrod: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:

The face and picture of che guevera (a terrorist,according to general bastita) still hangs in their govt house in cuba till this day.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by iammo(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Na that one concern them
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by cheruv: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Anyị bụ nde Imo kwetere n'aha ya bụzi "家杯聖/ụlọ ikonsọ"

O kwesịghị ị'za ụlọ douglas n'ihi na anyị amaghị onye douglas bụ tongue

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor
IPOB names Imo Government House after ESN slain commander

The Indigenous People of Biafra has named the Imo State Government House ,Douglas road, Owerri, after Ikonso, the Eastern Security Network commander killed by security agencies.

The Director of Media and Publicity of the secessionist group, Emma Powerful announced the development on Wednesday in a statement.

The statement read in part, "We the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Biafrans worldwide,wish to announce to the world, our unanimous decision to rename the Imo State Government House, Douglas Road Owerri, and Awomamma Junction after the late heroic Commander of the Eastern Security Network Ikonso, murdered in cold blood by cowardly Nigeria security operatives.

"The affected places will henceforth be called Ikonso Government House, Ikonso Way and Ikonso Junction respectively. This is with immediate effect and compliance is required of all ministries and parastatals beginning from today, the 28th day of April 2021."

"This decision is one of the ways IPOB members and Biafrans all over the world have agreed to immortalize the name of our brave Ikonso and his men killed by the callous cowardly Nigeria security agents that flee from terrorists and bandits but derive pleasure in killing unarmed Biafra agitators.

" Ikonso and other fallen heroes with him did nothing to warrant their summary extra judicial execution. They made the supreme sacrifice in defence of our ancestral land against Fulani terrorists, jihadists and killer herdsmen. Biafra shall never forget them.

"We therefore expect maximum cooperation from relevant Government agencies, officials and the Imo State House of Assembly because we don't know who this Douglas is that a road in Owerri was named but we know who Ikonso was.

"He defended Imo State with his life, for without him, most Imo indigenes would be in IDP camps by now courtesy of Fulani terrorists. "

Imam Powerfool and Usain Bolt Kanu are first clowns.. Jokers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by DrAkpa(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2021
General Ikonso is greater than Awolowo and tinubu either dead or alive

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Fejoku: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Nice move by the Directorate of IPOB. Ikonso died in defence of our land and deserves to be immortalized by our people who know him.
Ikonso House, Imo province.
GBI
GBB.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by jlinkd78(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2021
We move

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by BENARI: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Even halfwits knew that ipob will turn violent one day, the creation of ESN was the pointer......but read the report on the thread slowly and carefully.....if you still don't see how stupid this looks then I understand.

Asking the government and its agencies to recognise and implement the change is laughable though, but mind you, propaganda is a very effective tool in warfare. The army that killed ikonso in his home claimed he was killed in a gun battle, and yet no bullet whole in his body. I hope you also see how stupid that looks because even a half wit will. But I understand if you don't.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by newmutant(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2021
wow
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

I don't know how it will happen, but something tells me Douglas road will change to ikonso way. The people not the government will adopt the name, and if they do, it must stick. Ndi Igbo are with MNK believe it or not.

As for me, the next time, I'm in owerr and boarding a tricycle, I'm telling them to take me to ikonso way, and surely they will take me there. There's nothing any governor can do about it.
22 Gun salute to you.

42 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.