Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? (578 Views)

Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Governor Emmanuel Impressed With Progress At Airport Int'l Terminal In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by Pwayne2016(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
as for me i wasn't impressed, i kept asking my brother are we in P/H and he replied yes but the environ i was seeing was different from what i thought it could look like..i remember my first visits to Enugu and Abuja i felt like i am in the right place that i'm in a City but i can't say such for Pitakwa..whats your experience ?

Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
I wasn't impressed. I usually think PH looks like an Abuja remix but, no no.
Also the place is somewhat scary; volence and guns.

2 Likes

Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by alien1: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Second visit after 5 years and I'd say no
Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by alien1: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2021

Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by Elnon: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wasn't impressed one bit...Don't like that place and cant live there.
Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by samnificent(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Port harcourt isn't as beautiful as it should be, to me it isn't even fit to be classified as a city,only a few parts are beautiful, but the rest areas are just too basic maybe because the city has no actual plan, driving around lagos bus stop just after the government house you'll be more disappointed(the roads there are good but the place isn't looking nice at all).
It'll be great if the government invests in the water fronts around borikiri, ndoki and clean up the slums there.
Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Been there 4 times. A shitty place. Only God knows what odili, amaechi and wike did with all the oyel cash
Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by ugsams(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
No, It's overrated, I left the next day.
Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by iLoveAnambra(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
as for me..that place no be city unless say na Along Aba road..even their GRA no fine sef..one overrated Trans Amadi and odili road..omo i no like PH..

lalasticlala come see something

2 Likes

Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by Raxxye(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
Port Harcourt boy, born and raised. Leave am for us; we like am like this!
Re: During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? by Hintona(f): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
My ex used to hyped this place like it is Dubai or something. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Boss Risks Jail Over Passport Seizure / Bankers In The House! Please I Need Your Opinion On This / Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.