Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL (415 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hi Everyone,

when we talk about God we talk about love,
as a Christian don't condemn anyone and don't judge anyone.
love your enemies and also pray for them, our Lord Jesus is our savior. when we talk about Jesus Christ we talk about salvation and righteousness.
we don't have to allow people to take an oath to accept Jesus Christ as savior and son of God.
we don't have to force them to believe in Christ, to accept Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham who sent him to the world to save mankind, you will have to accept him with all your heart.

even if you are condemned and persecuted as a true christian and born again, keep preaching the gospel to the world, tell the world how amazing and wonderful our Lord Jesus Christ is. as long as Jesus have not condemned you no one in this world or in the next world to come will have the power to condemn you.

salvation is free, preach about salvation to the unbeliever.
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life,

everyone is allowed to accept Jesus Christ as his/her personal savior with all his heart.

A man said to the preacher man, now I have accepted Jesus Christ what are my rules and regulations, what time should i pray and what are the laws to be doing to serve him, the preacher man looked at him and smile and said to him Jesus Christ have paid for your depth. the man was surprised and asked the preacher man what do you mean that Jesus has paid my depth I'm not owing anyone, the preacher man said to him Jesus have paid your depth with his body and blood. the preacher man said to him go home and pray to God anytime. you are saved and share the good news to everyone.

Jesus still lives today and forever.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Baawaa(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Christianity is about love,so the gate is wide open for those that are ready to accept Him as their personal Lord and savior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Hashabiah: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
Kings999:
Hi Everyone,

love your enemies and also pray for them, our Lord Jesus is our savior. when we talk about Jesus Christ we talk about salvation and righteousness.
we don't have to allow people to take an oath to accept Jesus Christ as savior and son of God.
we don't have to force them to believe in Christ, to accept Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham who sent him to the world to save mankind, you will have to accept him with all your heart.

even if you are condemned and persecuted as a true christian and born again, keep preaching the gospel to the world, tell the world how amazing and wonderful our Lord Jesus Christ is. as long as Jesus have not condemned you no one in this world or in the next world to come will have to power to condemn you.

everyone is allowed to accept Jesus Christ as his/her personal savior with all his heart.

A man said to the preacher man, now I have accepted Jesus Christ what are my rules and regulations, what time should i pray and what are the laws to be doing to serve him, the preacher man looked at him and smile and said to him Jesus Christ have paid for your depth. the man was surprised and asked the preacher man what do you mean that Jesus has paid my depth I'm not owing anyone, the preacher man said to him Jesus have paid your depth with his body and blood. the preacher man said to him go home and pray to God anything. you are saved and share the good news to everyone.

[/s]
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by LisaAnneMia: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
smiley smiley
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
In order words, christians should share the same worship ground together with other religions or what exactly is your point? Since we shouldn't have our own section.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Hashabiah: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:
In order words, christians should share the same worship ground together with other religions or what exactly is your point? Since we shouldn't have our own section.
I was wondering the same thing. Some Christians here are worse than atheist
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

why do people hate the truth, think about your life after death, Jesus Christ died and was risen from death because death couldn't contain him, think about your Life after death. the Lord who died and was risen from death have the power to raised those that believe in him. Jesus Christ have done many good things to prove to everyone he is love, the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:

I wondered too because the content of the post is not in sync with the title.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

why do people hate the truth, think about your life after death, Jesus Christ died and was risen from death because death couldn't contain him, think about your Life after death. the Lord who died and was risen from death have the power to raised those that believe in him. Jesus Christ have done many good things to prove to everyone he is love, the way, the truth and the life.

Calm down bro. No body is disputing all that but your caption is confusing. That's all.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
someone said the most richest people in the world are not christians, they are atheist.

I said to him you can't seek for the kingdom of God and seek for riches the same time.
we are talking about life after death.
is better I die early and make heaven than to live long on Earth and die in my sins.

Jesus is the truth, people will always condemn you and persecute you when you speak the truth.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

Calm down bro. No body is disputing all that but your caption is confusing. That's all.

my caption is confusing you because you don't know God, if you know God you will believe in his only begotten son.

Jesus is the truth and anyone sent from almighty God is the truth.

you don't believe in Jesus because your heart have been filled with lies.

Jesus was a sinless man and whoever that follows his footsteps becomes holy and righteous.

anyone that doesn't believe in Christ will die of his sins.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:
Hi Everyone,

even if you are condemned and persecuted as a true christian and born again, keep preaching the gospel to the world, tell the world how amazing and wonderful our Lord Jesus Christ is. as long as Jesus have not condemned you no one in this world or in the next world to come will have the power to condemn you.

A man said to the preacher man, now I have accepted Jesus Christ what are my rules and regulations, what time should i pray and what are the laws to be doing to serve him, the preacher man looked at him and smile and said to him Jesus Christ have paid for your depth. the man was surprised and asked the preacher man what do you mean that Jesus has paid my depth I'm not owing anyone, the preacher man said to him Jesus have paid your depth with his body and blood. the preacher man said to him go home and pray to God anytime. you are saved and share the good news to everyone.

Interesting. grin

Just curious why your profile says you only registered this account yesterday and this is exactly the only thread you have created and commented on since this. Are you hiding something? undecided
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

my caption is confusing you because you don't know God, if you know God you will believe in his only begotten son.

Jesus was a sinless man and whoever that follows his footsteps becomes holy and righteous.

There you go again. What you're preaching has no correlation with the title of your post.

Besides, this is nairaland and the moderators made it in such a way that each topic has its own section. Even if you post religious topics on food section, it will be moved to religion section. So, I don't know why you're basing your preaching on common arrangement and settings of a forum like it's a Spiritual matter to sectionalize things. Or Maybe It's me who didn't get the message. Pardon me Biko.

Shalom.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:
God never told you to segregate yourself from others in any way or form and He never gave you commands to create for yourselves "worship grounds". undecided
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by LisaAnneMia: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

cheesy Guy calm down. She believes in Jesus based on her posts. AsherAmari I think he's talking about making others take an oath before they comment on any section that was created for Christians... that we don't have to force people (like the other section) to accept Jesus before they comment or so.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting. grin

Just curious why your profile says you only registered this account yesterday and this is exactly the only thread you have created and commented on since this. Are you hiding something? undecided

you have accepted your heart with confusion.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
cheesy Guy calm down. She believes in Jesus based on her posts. AsherAmari I think he's talking about making others take an oath before they comment on any section that was created for Christians... that we don't have to force people (like the other section) to accept Jesus before they comment or so.

Oh.. I see. Ok.

Yeah.. I also experienced that in the Islamic section. I Never knew same thing is applicable in the christian section.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

you have accepted your heart with confusion.
I think you are projecting your heart issues into my person... undecided
Kobojunkie:
Interesting. grin

Your very first thread and post happens to be on a non-issue.. I am just curious as to why undecided
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
LisaAnneMia:

not everyone that knows Christ believe in him.
some people knows Jesus by name and the miracle he did but they don't believe Jesus Christ is the savior of the world.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by LisaAnneMia: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

Oh.. I see. Ok.

Yeah.. I also experienced that in the Islamic section. I Never knew same thing is applicable in the christian section.

Thanks for the clarification.
No o, it's not applicable cheesy Some people want it to be like that but the Op's topic is against it. He wants Christianity to be free and accessible to all...and you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

some people knows Jesus by name and the miracle he did but they don't believe Jesus Christ is the savior of the world.

Your blood dey hot o. No be so o.

Cool down for Jesus.

Bye!
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by LisaAnneMia: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

smiley smiley I understand
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by LisaAnneMia: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

Your blood dey hot o. No be so o.

Cool down for Jesus.

Bye!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
No o, it's not applicable cheesy Some people want it to be like that but the Op's topic is against it. He wants Christianity to be free and accessible to all...and you're welcome.

Okeydokey.. grin.

Now I understand fully where he's coming from. Op gats calm down though.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by LisaAnneMia: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

Okeydokey.. grin.

Now I understand fully where he's coming from. Op gats calm down though.

cheesy cheesy Yea

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

There you go again. What you're preaching has no correlation with the title of your post.

Besides, this is nairaland and the moderators made it in such a way that each topic has its own section. Even if you post religious topics on food section, it will be moved to religion section. So, I don't know why you're basing your preaching on common arrangement and settings of a forum like it's a Spiritual matter to sectionalize things. Or Maybe It's me who didn't get the message. Pardon me Biko.

Shalom.

ask yourself the meaning of religion, answer the question by yourself.
you can't talk about christians and not talking about Jesus Christ.
when I post anything about christians I'm talking about Jesus. i did nothing wrong to post my believe on religious section.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

ask yourself the meaning of religion, answer the question by yourself.
you can't talk about christians and not talking about Jesus Christ.
when I post anything about christians I'm talking about Jesus. i did nothing wrong to post my believe on religious section.

I Never said you did. was only trying to understand you.

It's ok though.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:

a scientist said their is no God, He went to the space and see the thing God created, he saw the moon, the star, the sun and the planet. and all this thing was arranged in a perfect way.

He asked his self if their is no God who would have arranged this things here.

my message to the atheist is no one created himself and the animals didn't create their selves. all this things was created by God.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Hashabiah: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
Kings999:

a scientist said their is no God, He went to the space and see the thing God created, he saw the moon, the star, the sun and the planet. and all this thing was arranged in a perfect way.

He asked his self if their is no God who would have arranged this things here.

my message to the atheist is no one created himself and the animals didn't create their selves. all this things was created by God.
[/s] You are talking out of context oga. How does this rubbish you have written connect to Christians on this forum not having their own room? Next time talk within the lines of the topic
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
the door is always open to receive Jesus Christ, we don't have to force people to accept Christ with an oath. Jesus is love, Jesus Christ is always available to receive you, he is knocking on your door, as a true christian we don't have to do things because others are doing. our Lord Jesus didn't say we should hate or condemn anyone. he thought us about love and pray for our enemies.
we should stop doing things because others are doing. go to any section on nairaland and preach about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
they will condemn you because people don't want to hear the truth.

preach about Jesus Christ to the unbelievers,
don't pay back hate with hate but pay back hate with love, the world of God is love and truth you can't hide the truth.

even if christians have their own section on nairaland the unbelievers will still come and argue, don't let them to look for you find them and preach the gospel to them.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You are talking out of context oga. How does this rubbish you have written connect to Christians on this forum not having their own room? Next time talk within the lines of the topic

you mentioned atheist on my thread, and don't forget salvation is for everyone.
you are only pained by the truth.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Have Their Own Section On NL by Hashabiah: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kings999:

you mentioned atheist on my thread, and don't forget salvation is for everyone.
you are only pained by the truth.
I am pained by your self-delusion interpretation of truth. Which probably stemmed from malnourishment as a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop David Abioye-Greedy People Fade Away With Time / Breaking News Pastor Chris Daughter Sharon Welcome New Baby With Husband / Muslim Authorities: Oh How They Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.