Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again (931 Views)

They Are Not Busy, They Have Lost Interest / Is There A Call Blocker That Says Switched Off And Not Busy? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
You may see people complaining how they were calling their partners and the call wasn't picked or how their partners talk of how busy they are... My friend, busy bus busy, am busy, am busy, am busy, is a sign the feelings is not much or is not there....

1 Like

Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by harmargedon: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Not always. Speaking based on experience. Some week will be too hectic at work, you'll hardly have time to check your phone. you'd get home late and leave home very early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by Pierohandsome: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
harmargedon:
Not always. Speaking based on experience. Some week will be too hectic at work, you'll hardly have time to check your phone. you'd get home late and leave home very early in the morning.
there is no work under earth that will hinder anyone from picking or returning calls atleast once a day.

What kind of busy is that,does the person work outside this planet?

God knows, I call you twice,you don't pick, I won't call you again until you return my earlier call. No matter who you are,Fiancee or friend,or siblings, I won't call you again except you return my call.

I did it to my elder brother,4 good years we didn't communicate until our parents have to come into the matter to resolve it. I still insisted that he has to return the one I called 4 years ago before any meaningful communication can be restored.

He had to call after many years.

It is disrespectful to treat people with disdain by ignoring their call without returning it and pin it on " I am busy that is why".

Me too I am busy

7 Likes

Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by bigpicture001: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
The OP is very correct... No matter how busy you are at work or whatever you do. 5min can be spared for the partner u care about...

Before my relationship crashed, even if my girl is busy, so returned lol the calls and chats not missing even 1, but when she change her mind.... So is always busy. ND even went ahead to whiten her two marks that signifies read messages on Wat-sap. Well, ppl get mind sharing...

Me I cannot go that length for someone I shared deep feelings for
Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by bigpicture001: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pierohandsome:
there is no work under earth that will hinder anyone from picking or returning calls atleast once a day.

God knows, I call you twice,you don't pick, I won't call you again until you return my earlier call. No matter who you are,Fiancee or friend,or siblings, I won't call you again except you return my call.

I did it to my elder brother,4 good years we didn't communicate until our parents have to come into the matter to resolve it. I still insisted that he has to return the one I called 4 years ago before any meaningful communication can be restored.

It is disrespectful to treat people with disdain by ignoring their call without returning it and pin it on " I am busy that is why".

Me too I am busy

Guy! I lovee your gut!

2 Likes

Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by harmargedon: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pierohandsome:

Me too I am busy
not that the person wouldn't call at all, but not at that exact moment, it could be the next day.
Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
bitter truth..

If she ever tells me she's been busy all day without calling or at least returning my call, it's a done and dusted for me
Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by Pierohandsome: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
harmargedon:
not that the person wouldn't call at all, but not at that exact moment, it could be the next day.
it is still disrespectful depending on who the person is. There are people in your life,returning the call the next day is still disrespectful. For example, your life partner. Your real life partner can't call you and you ignore the calls, only to call back the next day with the excuse of " I was busy". What kind of busy is that? If it happens once,it is understandable, but if it becomes persistent ,then something is wrong

1 Like

Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by Qatar2022: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pierohandsome:

Me too I am busy
This is true and I like your kind of person

1 Like

Re: They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again by adaugo59216: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: How Housemates Reacted To Fake Eviction Of JMK, Yousef / Ladies Do You Like Big Cassava Let's Know How U Want It.. / If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.