Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group (1320 Views)

Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS / "Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
There is a fact that Nnamdi Kanu does not have 100% control of IPOB, i noticed that during the unknown gunmen violence and massacre of police and military men, reason his Nnamdi kanu was suprised that his speech could make some of his members who are armed robbers, cultists and kidnappers to carry their guns to kill police and military men. To stay relevant he had to support them.

The future of IPOB is bleak, since Nnamdi kanu does not have control over their members attacking police and military men and installations, there is a very big chance that these IPOB terrorists will split up into hardliners and moderates, what i meant is that it will split up into those that want further violence and those that want no violence, i sincerely believe that Nnamdi Kanu will go with those that do not want further violence because of his location, he will like to be a freeman.

The camp of those that want violence will end up destroying what ever is left of IPOB, they will terrorise the south east with violence relating to bank robbery, killing of innocent citizens, robbing of traders to the extent that the self Sabotage will be massive, other splinter groups will also come out from the moderate group, they will destroy Nnamdi kanu already destroyed reputation, expose the fraud he is and make him irrelevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Mixedfruit: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is a fact that Nnamdi Kanu does not have 100% control of IPOB, i noticed that during the unknown gunmen violence and massacre of police and military men, reason his Nnamdi kanu was suprised that his speech could make some of his members who are armed robbers, cultists and kidnappers to carry their guns to kill police and military men. To stay relevant he had to support them.

The future of IPOB is bleak, since Nnamdi kanu does not have control over their members attacking police and military men and installations, there is a very big chance that these IPOB terrorists will split up into hardliners and moderates, what i meant is that it will split up into those that want further violence and those that want no violence, i sincerely believe that Nnamdi Kanu will go with those that do not want further violence because of his location, he will like to be a freeman.

The camp of those that want violence will end up destroying what ever is left of IPOB, they will terrorise the south east with violence relating to bank robbery, killing of innocent citizens, robbing of traders to the extent that the self Sabotage will be massive, other splinter groups will also come out from the moderate group, they will destroy Nnamdi kanu already destroyed reputation, expose the fraud he is and make him irrelevant.

poor write-up stf! and get a life

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mixedfruit:
poor write-up stf! and get a life

I have a life that is why i am writing these beautiful piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by RuddyFusion(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

go and find something better to do with your life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
RuddyFusion:
go and find something better to do with your life

I have found something better doing that is frustrating Ipob terrorist sympathizers like you

1 Like

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Marine54(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I have found something better doing that is frustrating Ipob terrorist sympathizers like you
Typical Unity begger, the
IBO say they don't want to share the same country with your again, Na by force !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Tranquillity360: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

At the mention of Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu,baboons and monkeys in the zoo trembles.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob members worldwide.

God bless ESN.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
Typical Unity begger, the say
IBO they don't to share the same with your again, Na by force !

That is what the ibos said ooh but yesterday they were crying that the nobody have ever selected an igbo IGP.

Why do you guys keep fighting for positions in Nigeria government if you want " biafra"
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Welcum: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Slave souls everywhere. Do you know the meaning of 'patriotism'? It is a virtue that makes you LOVE your country to the point of dying for her. A patriotic person is bigger than himself by thinking for others instead of himself alone. It doesn't allow him to hurt his own. Every member of ESN is motivated by pure patriotism. He doesn't think like slaves (like you, I mean) who can betray whole generations for a plate of food from the oppressor.

9 Likes

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
At the mention of Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu,baboons and monkeys in the zoo trembles.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob members worldwide.

God bless ESN.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

At the mention of Nigeria Nnamdi kanu and ipob fear and tremble and start crying about " marginalization"
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Marine54(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is what the ibos said ooh but yesterday they were crying that the nobody have ever selected an igbo IGP.

Why do you guys keep fighting for positions in Nigeria government if you want " biafra"
It is the political class that complain, not the average IBO, the average IBO has lost faith in this contraps along ago !

9 Likes

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Welcum:
Slave souls everywhere

You mean slaves to Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by survivor10(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I have a life that is why i am writing these beautiful piece

You now care so much about the easterners. Very funny.

5 Likes

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
It is the political class that complain, not the average IBO, the average IBO has lost faith in this contraps along ago !

The political class controls the average ibo...they are the representative of ibos.
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
We don’t care

1 Like

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
survivor10:

You now care so much about the easterners. Very funny.

I dont care, if they can burn down their cities atleast it will be a thing of delight.
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Monogamy: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
All the miscreants amongst them would be decimated
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by smatt1711: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=100577105]There is a fact that Nnamdi Kanu does not have 100% control of IPOB, i noticed that during the unknown gunmen violence and massacre of police and military men, reason his Nnamdi kanu was suprised that his speech could make some of his members who are armed robbers, cultists and kidnappers to carry their guns to kill police and military men. To stay relevant he had to support them.

[/quot].
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
We don’t care

Madela is still a terrorist to many people.

Also don't compare Mandela with Nnamdi kanu.

Mandela was a guerrilla fighter and leader, he was in south africa fighting the fight, while Nnamdi kanu is in London enjoying his life while sending people to their graves in Nigeria

I can never trust a " freedom fighter" living in paradise

Below is the difference between Mandela and Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by duro4chang(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
He is always crying more than the bereaved. He is more concerned about the issue the issues of other regions forgetting the insecurity in his own land.
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Madela is still a terrorist to many people.

Also don't compare Mandela with Nnamdi kanu.

Mandela was a guerrilla fighter and leader, he was in south africa fighting the fight, while Nnamdi kanu is in London enjoying his life while sending people to their graves.

I can never trust a " freedom fighter" living in paradise

Below is the difference between Mandela and Nnamdi kanu
Hahahahah
E pain you
We don’t pass this media fight now
We are aiming to conquer international media

3 Likes

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by rummmy: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

English terrorism.....low life homo erectus

2 Likes

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
smatt1711:
why are you guys getting worried over something that is non of your business , when this people cried against maginalization, you guys never show any concern , when they cried again extortion by the security agents no one cared , when the cried against nepotism you guys said they deserved it ,now all of a sudden you guys have started showing concern for people you never cared for ...for your information they can't be compared with boko haram because they operate with different ideology, they have a straight forward language and they are ready to engage anybody in sound argument even up to the united nations security council, the UN can never tag them terrorist because they are not one , we should just pray they don't attract the international body to their plight because I don't think we have any logical point to defeat them at that level , they have facts and figures to make the whole world wonder how such a people have managed to survive under such level of marginalization.

Igbos are not marginalized, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Marine54(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The political class controls the average ibo...they are the representative of ibos.
They are not, that is why they sponsoring IPOB and ESN for both self defense and exist from this contraps !
I am from south South , we can't wait for eminent collapse of this contraps to take control of 100% of our GOD GIVEN RESOURCES ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Hahahahah
E pain you
We don’t pass this media fight now
We are aiming to conquer international media

International media dont care about any biafra struggles....they don't give a damn.

Infact i read one article on a foreign media that wrote that ibo people claim they are marginalized in Nigeria but the data and statistics says differently.

They say, ipob, boko haram was design to destabilize Nigeria because it was an oil producing nation.
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
They are not, that is why they sponsoring IPOB and ESN for both self defense and exist from this contraps !
I am from south South , we can't wait for eminent collapse this contraps to control of 100% of our GOD GIVEN RESOURCES ....

Some political class might sponsor a group for a political aim, it does mean they want nigera' s breakup.

They want the group for their own benefit.
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Marine54(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
All the miscreants amongst them would be decimated
Typical muslim with fulani blood ! Fulani's Marauder are busy breaking the head of your father's and mother's in the respective farm. We are still waiting for their decimation by the military...

3 Likes

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by meccuno: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by History555: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
Without lgbos, you are nothing
Without lgbos, you are useless
Without lgbos, you can't breathe
Without lgbos, you can't sleep, eat or Bleep your wife
Without lgbos, you can't progress in life
Your entire existence is based on lgbos

1 Like

Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by smatt1711: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igbos are not marginalized, stop deceiving yourself.
do you have facts and figures to counter it?
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
History555:
Without lgbos, you are nothing
Without lgbos, you are useless
Without lgbos, you can't breathe
Without lgbos, you can't sleep, eat or Bleep your wife
Without lgbos, you can't progress in life
Your entire existence is based on lgbos

I was expecting you to show your face and you came as expected.
Re: The Future OF IPOB Terrorist Group by BigSarah(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lol see talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Feared Dead In Abia / How True Is Asari Dokubo Claim On "Biafra"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.