Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. (1318 Views)

The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) / Do You Know The Southern Government Can Ban Nigeria Military From The Region / I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Emmynator(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
In your opinion is nairaland in contention of being banned by the government or do you think nairaland is not a threat to the government?
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by CodeTemplar: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why not? They can and may. Soon.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Officialgarri: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nairaland does not promote violence nor encourage stupidity. They are no threat and hence can never be banned
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
That will be the easiest.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Mangekyo: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
They can ban it, but banning it would mean the end of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by hedonido: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nairaland isn't hosted in Nigeria (obviously), so the worst the government can do is direct the telcos and ISPs to block Nigerian Internet traffic to Nairaland (same thing they did to twitter). But Nairaland would still be easily accessible via VPN.

Seun isn't an idiot. He is a tech genius and knows what to do. I hope he doesn't live in Nigeria though, as the government can have him arrested on trumped up charges and then force him to close the site.

Seun doesn't need to live in Nigeria. He shouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by DDDEnterprises: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari's government? Yes!

Let Seun do one kind one kind and see if Buhari will not treat him in the language he will understand.

Oga Seun, I don't mean to attack you ooo boss
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by BigSarah(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
If I'm to choose I'd prefer they ban the politics and crime section
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
If I'm to choose I'd prefer they ban the politics and crime section

Nope, I disagree.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by GiftedTitty: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Until I joined Nairaland (that was 5 years ago)I never knew of anything called "Arewa", "Biafra" became a word something I see almost everyday. Infact I thought Nigeria was unshakable until I saw the tribal wars going on here. To be candid if they want to ban it, they have valid reasons

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Asgard73: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Apc controls nairaland ...

Malami is not crazy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Monogamy: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
No... Government can't ban Nairaland..

They don't create news but post news instead...

Infact both Seun and the mods have been cautious of which story to make FP...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by ojun50(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why be say na to think of another person down fall una dey like self
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Monogamy: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]

do twitter create news

You are simply an illiterate.. Do NL mods create politics news themselves?

Uncultured and unmannered fellow... Spits
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
you're a son of a harlot

I ask again do twitter create news?

you're just an attention seeking bastard

Nobody takes you serious
lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Monogamy: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
you're a son of a harlot

I ask again do twitter create news?

you're just an attention seeking bastard

Nobody takes you serious

Talk to my left yansh, lowest ranking members on NL..

No one can ever stoop so low to your level.. No one

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Wawelexy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
They can ban nairaland but won't do that cos both a.p... And p.d... dey use nairaland fight. Both have agents that post and make comments for them here. So oga seu... dey cash out from both parties steadily.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Jackson105: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc controls nairaland ...

Malami is not crazy.

When will you get sense? Whoever curse you with senselessness will not make heaven
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by ShadowCracker(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gbegile boys tormenting Monogamy cheesy.
Good to see.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Monogamy: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Gbegile boys tormenting Monogamy cheesy.

Good to see.

Stop making use of an English word you do not know the meaning... More than 15 monikers of the said cancellers have been banned/wiped out today...

So Who is tormenting who?

Eish
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by samwash(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Someone said NL doesn't promote violence.
With all these una hate speech abt the government of the day & addressing ur president as "lifeless". Everytime in NL is war between ipob, Yoruba, Northerns, sometimes, you read some ridiculous comments there you begin to wonder are this pple for real.
With the way some pple mk comment in this forum, it beginning to become threat & Seun needs to regulate things before it gets out of hand. Freedom of speech is not actually freedom to say nonsense.
Don't go there the government can do & undo when it comes to their Cyberspace.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by ShadowCracker(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop making use of an English word you do not know the meaning... More than 15 monikers of the said cancellers have been banned/wiped out today...

So Who is tormenting who?

Eish
Igboho is coming to Abeokuta for Yoruba nation rally shocked.

Abeokuta has been shut down cool.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
shatap your mouth you son of a hoeee
there are 300 more on standby
it takes less than 12 seconds to create a new monikers.
shatap and die
useless bastard fool
God punish your harlot mother
she's a dog forker

carry on
God bless you for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by onez: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
BUHARIMUSTGO. Buhari should calculate his next 2 year salary, so we can pay him off. Doctrine of necessity should be invoked and national assembly should assume the presidency now!. A kind of quasi parliament till 2023. Enough of bigotry and nepotism
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Monogamy: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Igboho is coming to Abeokuta for Yoruba nation rally shocked.

Abeokuta has been shut down cool.

Hurray,it's time to fry pap

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: BMCs and Propaganda / Between Tai Solarin And IBB. / Kaduna VS Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.