Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

She Broke Up With Me, But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me, But... (750 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me, But... by EFULEFU1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
This lady broke up with me five years ago, citing the reason that I am too dark. Now she has sent many people to come and tell me she wants me back. My checks tell me, she is back from the United States but lost her eyes after she suffered an acid accident. She is blind now but is very rich,

Should I marry her? embarassed
Re: She Broke Up With Me, But... by lilvicky68(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Love is blind..marry her money...
Re: She Broke Up With Me, But... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
Love is blind..marry her money...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, But... by Kdon2: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
EFULEFU1:
This lady broke up with me five years ago, citing the reason that I am too dark. Now she has sent many people to come and tell me she wants me back. My checks tell me, she is back from the United States but lost her eyes after she suffered an acid accident. She is blind now but is very rich,

Should I marry her? embarassed

I pity you!
Re: She Broke Up With Me, But... by EFULEFU1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kdon2:

I pity you!

Why

(1) (Reply)

She Turned Me Down And I Need To Accept Her Decision. My Heart Is Heavy!!! / Jeff Bezos Ex Wife Donates Another 2billion Dollars / 11 Reasons Why Women Experience Pain During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.