Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? (1298 Views)

Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) / "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRepub:
nope... Cavemen don't see light...

Exactly, we only see the light of reality grin
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by History555: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigga has kanu pictures stored in his phone, i myself that is an lgbo man does not have a single photo of kanu in my phone. grin grin grin grin

Kai this guy don enter express on top kanu matter

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by FatherOfJesus: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
He can’t effectively fight a lawless government from within the country, they will shut him up.
Nnamdi Kanu would be in Jail if he hadn’t gone to London and that will compromise the whole process

Even a primary 2 student should know this
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by gidgiddy: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Haha...i know that the truth is hard for you.

Your properganda about Nnamdi kanu wont work.

He is living the good life with your money, how can you be more gullible than this.

Stop making a fool of your self. Kanu is a British citizen, he would have been living a good life in Britain even if there was no Biafran agitation

If you have any evidence that Kanu is squandering the money of Biafrans, present it or keep quiet

The Biafran agitators would rather that Kanu stays in London. Kanu will contribute more to the Biafran struggle, alive and well in London, than being in Nigeria and dead. A dead freedom fighter is of no use to anyone
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by NigerDeltaRepub: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

People of various tribes do.

I believe you live in lagos where you see different tribes living together, when it comes to politics, many of these people will choose their fellow tribesmen over you even if you have the best brain, all they want is their self interest.

Even in race, it is similar, blacks will vote for blacks whites for whites and Asians for Asians because they believe they understand their interest more than a person who is not of the same race as them.
nope I grew up in akwaibom... I saw 4 tribes come together to build the akwaibom state I know now... Guess we all suffered the stereotype together, so we kept our tribal shii...and built the place... I feel at home anyway in akwaibom..
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by NigerDeltaRepub: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Exactly, we only see the light of reality grin
the only real things in caves are shadows...
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
tit:
AyotAllah Kohemini lived in Paris.
I think Paris is sweeter than London

Yeah he lived in paris and came back home.

Dont forget he was barnished by the shah, he came back to iran from peris and the revolution started with an overthrow of the shah.

Nnamdi kanu ran away from Nigeria and now he kisses his wife all over the streets of london. She infact lives a luxurious lifestyle.
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRepub:
the only real things in caves are shadows...

Shadows of reality grin
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by NigerDeltaRepub: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
History555:
Nigga has kanu pictures stored in his phone, i myself that is an lgbo man does not have a single photo of kanu in my phone. grin grin grin grin

Kai this guy don enter express on top kanu matter
shush... Coward follower of a coward man..
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by NigerDeltaRepub: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Shadows of reality grin
I'll allow you drink full of your illusion brother... At Least we both agree on kanu's issue
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRepub:
nope I grew up in akwaibom... I saw 4 tribes come together to build the akwaibom state I know now... Guess we all suffered the stereotype together, so we kept our tribal shii...and built the place... I feel at home anyway in akwaibom..

You can continue to deceive yourself.

Will an oron man vote for an annang man to control his own constituents.

Or will an ibibio man select an oron man to be the ruler of ibibio kingdom.

Just think for yourself onces
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by tit(f): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah he lived in paris and came back home.

Dont forget he was barnished by the shah, he came back to iran from peris and the revolution started with an overthrow of the shah.

Nnamdi kanu ran away from Nigeria and now he kisses his wife all over the streets of london. She infact lives a luxurious lifestyle.

Don't be ignorant.
AyotAllah only came back AFTER the revolution.
With yoot like you, the Zoo shall keep going down
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRepub:
I'll allow you drink full of your illusion brother... At Least we both agree on kanu's issue

Lol
tit:

Don't be ignorant.
AyotAllah only came back AFTER the revolution.
With yoot like you, the Zoo shall keep going down

He came back before the revolution.

Khomeini spent more than 14 years in exile, mostly in the holy Iraqi city of Najaf and only visit paris.

You think Nnamdi kanu is like Khomeini....

Nnamdi kanu is an entrepreneur cashing out and enjoying his life
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by mekaboy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Stop making a fool of your self. Kanu is a British citizen, he would have been living a good life in Britain even if there was no Biafran agitation

If you have any evidence that Kanu is squandering the money of Biafrans, present it or keep quiet

The Biafran agitators would rather that Kanu stays in London. Kanu will contribute more to the Biafran struggle, alive and well in London, than being in Nigeria and dead. A dead freedom fighter is of no use to anyone

Lol good life ko, good life ni. Which good life was he living before the Biafran business?

He is the one that decides how much others in his team are paid and he pays himself. grin grin grin

When he went to negotiate with PDP and told your " signed, sealed and delivered", did he tell you what was signed? grin grin grin

But he told you to go and vote Atiku a fulani man. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Whois(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Brexxit:
The op is a well known fulani head slamming terrorist.

Y'all should stop giving him attention.

I wonder why he is so obsessed with anything igbo/ipod. I guess it Is because igbos didn't let his tribes man to take over Nigeria

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Haha...i know that the truth is hard for you.

Your properganda about Nnamdi kanu wont work.

He is living the good life with your money, how can you be more gullible than this.
Thank you for caring for igbos
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by verygoodbadboi: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Thank you for caring for igbos

No mind the fulani boy, check his posted topics, you'll agree that he is just pretending to care
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by History555: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRepub:
shush... Coward follower of a coward man..

You have been noticed
Next miscreant
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by NigerDeltaRepub: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can continue to deceive yourself.

Will an oron man vote for an annang man to control his own constituents.

Or will an ibibio man select an oron man to be the ruler of ibibio kingdom.

Just think for yourself onces
we do each elections man... Don't talk about Akwaibom cus, we have good leaders,cas per Nigerian scale Sha .
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Sunday2021: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
KoshCAD:
Igboho is in Nigeria, he's in house. He rejected your worthless and dirty police and called your president fool.

Tell your father to go and arrest him if he's man enough.
we talking about the coward in London.
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Sunday2021: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kanu is enjoying the monthly dues contributed by illiterates and fools. The coward is just using his people fund his bills in London.
#namdikanuisascarmer.
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by bosco2017: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
A real freedom fighter is either in exile like Mnk , or death not living in comfort with his oppressor . You retreat to restrategise n then fight on
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Sunday2021: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

he is telling fools to attack security men and everyone should be ready to die for Biafra but the idiot don't want to die for Biafra.
The coward is in London while the brainless and fools in Nigeria are paying for his feeding.
You can never claim freedom fighter while abandoning your people.
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
he is telling fools to attack security men and everyone should be ready to die for Biafra but the idiot don't want to die for Biafra.
The coward is in London while the brainless and fools in Nigeria are paying for his feeding.
You can never claim freedom fighter while abandoning your people.

You can call him a coward all you want but he is in London influencing a lot of things happening in the East and commands huge following. It doesnt matter where Nnamdi Kanu is, what matters is the influence he has on what is happening on the ground
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Sunday2021: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

You can call him a coward all you want but he is in London influencing a lot of things happening in the East and commands huge following. It doesnt matter where Nnamdi Kanu is, what matters is the influence he has on what is happening on the ground
a slave must defend his master. This is more than 6yrs since he started this madness, what has he achieve? Nothing!
The coward is taking advantage of the foolishness of his followers to live a luxury life in London while Enugu people cannot afford ordinary drinking water.
This life no Balance at all. People that are contributing the money are leaving in poverty while the poor church rat is feeding fat on their monthly dues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Bridge VS Abaribe 20 Years In Senate Without A Project / Fatima Buhari’s Marriage To Kumo (wanted Over $65 Million Fraud) Has Collapsed / Former US Ambassador, Campbell Condemns Igp's Order Against IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.