Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? (1296 Views)

Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) / "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
We know freedom fighters when we see them, the reality is i don't like freedom fighters, i hate them because all they want is wealth and power and also because they are marxists(communist), infact so called freedom fighters end up even worst than the regime they gain power from but i will be very pragmatic about this because of this piece.

Fiedel Castro was a freedom fighter but fought in Cuba
Mandela was a freedom fighter but fought in South Africa.
Mahatma Gandhi was a freedom fighter but fought in India
Samuel Adams was a freedom fighter but fought in United states
Even Sowore, Shakau, igboho,i hate to put their names here are all freedom fighters but they are fighting in Nigeria.
Even Sisiku Julius Ayuk Tabe the leader of the Ambazonia republic is in prison but fights in Cameroon.
Niger delta militants with their respective Generals were in the creeks fighting the government.

Only one tend to be different, he is Nnamdi kanu, a former real estate agent in the uk, he claims he wants his people to have biafra but he is "fighting" from London not only that he lives in a nice and luxurious apartment in London with his wife and children. This type of freedom fighter is strange, never to be seen before.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by heniford2: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
because Nigeria na useless con3

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by lordm(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Well, let peace be in Nigeria, that's all we want.
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
heniford2:
because Nigeria na useless con3

Because Nnamdi kanu is a scam grin, i am helping you to write what you wanted to write properly. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Ammishaddai: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
According to the OP, a genuine freedom fighter is anyone who does not follow his myopic line of thoughts

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
According to the OP, a genuine freedom fighter is anyone who does not follow his myopic line of thoughts

A genuine freedom fighter is a fighter that stays at home and lead his people to freedom, he faces every persecution at home, he has a load to carry.

An imposter, fights for freedom from London

5 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by SocialJustice: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
You want him to live here so you and your zoo government can easily assasinate him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by KoshCAD: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Igboho is in Nigeria, he's in house. He rejected your worthless and dirty police and called your president fool.

Tell your father to go and arrest him if he's man enough.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
You want him to live here so you and your zoo government can easily assasinate him easily.

That means, he is a coward.

The leader of the Ambazonia republic is in Cameroon infact he is in prison fighting the fight that is the cross you have to carry as a freedom fighter.

You cant be living large and then claim you are fighting for freedom

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by heniford2: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Because Nnamdi kanu is a scam grin, i am helping you to write what you wanted to write properly. grin
kanu nobi scam you think is easy for someone to control people from far away like millions of far away even top leaders can't do so the problem we have is Nigeria the know the problem the see but don't want to solve it the waste is coming soon before 2023 Nigeria will be fire by then i will be in Germangrin on a serious note buhari is cursed

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
KoshCAD:
Igboho is in Nigeria, he's in house. He rejected your worthless and dirty police and called your president fool.

Tell your father to go and arrest him if he's man enough.

Ok....send that message to the new igp.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Ammishaddai: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

A genuine freedom fighter is a fighters that stays at home and lead his people to freedom, he faces every persecution at home, he has a load to carry.

An imposter, fights for freedom from London
[/s] You are still talking like a man who is myopic

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
how can you be a freedom fighter still live with your oppressor, aaah nawaooo
Freedom fighter abode are exile,grave
If you are not in any of this you are a political scammer

Kanu is delivering from abroad,
People that have never visit their villages because of herdsmen is asking kanu to come home

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
heniford2:
kanu nobi scam you think is easy for someone to control people from far away like millions of far away even top leaders can't do so the problem we have is Nigeria the know the problem the see but don't want to solve it the waste is coming soon before 2023 Nigeria will be fire by then i will be in Germangrin on a serious note buhari is cursed

Pastors also control people, even leaders of ponzi schemes control people from faraway.

If you are charismatic, you can build followership, people will worship you....most people are sheep, they want people to control them, if you know, you know.
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are still talking like a man who is myopic

Tell that to yourself.
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
how can you be a freedom fighter still live with your oppressor, aaah nawaooo
Freedom fighter abode are exile,grave
If you are not in any of this you are a political scammer

Kanu is delivering from abroad,
People that have never visit their villages because of herdsmen is asking kanu to come home

He should better come home and fight.., he is enjoying london weather, he has no time to fight for anybody.

He is living the good life while most of you donate to fund his lifestyle not only that you also die while he enjoys your money.

He is no different from Nigerian scam pastors

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Simplyleo: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
You want him to live here so you and your zoo government can easily assasinate him easily.
But our leader is well protected. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by heniford2: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pastors also control people, even leaders of ponzi schemes control people from faraway.

If you are charismatic, you can build followership, people will worship you....most people are sheep, they want people to control them, if you know, you know.
not like a region one side of a country you don't understand how this man is in south east and south south his just a dime god if u every talk nonsense about him in Aba, ph, d may leach you oh
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He should better come home and fight.., he is enjoying london weather, he has no time to fight for anybody.
People at home like you
You never fight herdsmen you want kanu to come back so you will start screaming
You want kanu to scatter the remaining table
Let lai Mohammed catch you

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by meccuno: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
We know freedom fighters when we see them, the reality is i don't like freedom fighters, i hate them because all they want is wealth and power and also because they are marxists(communist), infact so called freedom fighters end up even worst than the regime they gain power from but i will be very pragmatic about this because of this piece.

Even Sowore, Shakau, igboho,i hate to put their names here are all freedom fighters but they are fighting in Nigeria.
Even Sisiku Julius Ayuk Tabe the leader of the Ambazonia republic is in prison but fights in Cameroon.

Only one tend to be different, he is Nnamdi kanu, a former real estate agent in the uk, he claims he wants his people to have biafra but he is "fighting" from London not only that he lives in a nice and luxurious apartment in London with his wife and children. This type of freedom fighter is strange, never to be seen before.
[/s]
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
heniford2:
not like a region one side of a country you don't understand how this man is in south east and south south his just a dime god if u every talk nonsense about him in Aba, ph, d may leach you oh

That is why people are stupid, as i wrote earlier most people are sheeps, they don't have their own mind.

No smart and independent minded person will ever support Nnamdi kanu
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is why people are stupid, as i wrote earlier most people are sheeps, they don't have their own mind.

No smart and independent minded person will ever support Nnamdi kanu
How lie Muhammed is looking at you
Be like
So you want me to slap you

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by optionalY09: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
How can you be a president of a country and not build hospital and live 85percent of your tenor in London

what kind of madness is that

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

People at home like you
You never fight herdsmen you want kanu to come back so you will start screaming
You want kanu to scatter the remaining table
Let lai Mohammed catch you

Your people are dying every day but Nnamdi kanu is living the good life in London with biafra money.

He just they use una money dey flex while una dey die for home.

Nnamdi kanu wife with designers watch and bags, she even dresses well than many igbo women living in poverty in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Biodun556(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Your people are dying every day but Nnamdi kanu is living the good life in London with biafra money.

He just they use una money dey flex while una dey die for home.
you even have kanu album in you phone
Omo
Na mad be this ooo
Hustle oooo make you no have your enemy album for phone
Please send more

Me self no get kanu picture reach like this
Omo

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
optionalY09:
How can you be a president of a country and not build hospital and live 85percent of your tenor in London

what kind of madness is that

Ask Nnamdi kanu, he is living in London and also receives the best medical treatments in London while most of his people can't afford it at home.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Biodun556(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And members of his terror groups are dying in Nigeria. Igbos are confused race.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ask Nnamdi kanu, he is living in London and also receives the best medical treatments in London while most of his people can't afford it at home.

grin
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by BigSarah(f): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Seun mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala Tribal thread
Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by KoshCAD: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ok....send that message to the new igp.
Which useless dirty IGP. Igp ko, GPRS ni.

Let him leave his office to go and arrest him.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? by optionalY09: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He doesn’t want to be killed, if someone is trying to kill you you will run too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? / Yoruba Elders Restate Support For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / BREAKING: Bandits Attack Convoy Of Kano State Governor, Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.