Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? (3889 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by BigDan69: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
I remember when a lady I was chopping told me she doesn't have s*x with her bestie, but she allows him to suck her kitten. In my mind I was like lol, what's the difference. If he knew how to even suck well, u won't know when he enters.

What's the weirdest thing a lady has told u she did with her bestie? Or what have u done to ur bestie behind closed doors.�
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Nickisindigo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lol
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Samfloxin(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
If you continue raising this useless matter unknown gun men will visit you real soon

16 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by D6thSense: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
A fool seeks answers where there are no questions.
A wise man is consumed by his dreams and purpose but an idiot enjoys swimming in his fantasy.
@BigDan69, I hope you grow brains in the nearest time so you can support yourself and family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by D6thSense: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Only a fool seeks answers where there are no questions.
A wise man is consumed by his dreams and purpose but an idiot enjoys swimming in his fantasy.
@BigDan69, I hope you grow your brains in the nearest time so you can support yourself and your family.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Drsnives(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
I foresee the op receiving the bashing of his life..
I see him silently weeping.
This I have seen

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
If op and the said bitch was an animal they would be iin my cooking pot rn you both are stupidly stupid angry
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by rex444(m): 4:49am On Apr 08, 2021
Be like bestie don do you strong thing
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by MajesticKris: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2021
I'm always the first bestie in my ladies life's...

I don't play second!!

I will always remain the caretaker, while the landlord does the loving loving cheesy
I'll help out in the other Way cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by BigDan69: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
MajesticKris:
I'm always the first bestie in my ladies life's...

I don't play second!!

I will always remain the caretaker, while the landlord does the loving loving cheesy
I'll help out in the other Way cheesy

Bad guy grin

How many bestie do u have
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by jamiudarex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
D6thSense:
A fool seeks answers where there are no questions.
@BigDan69, I hope you grow brains in the nearest time so you can support yourself and family.
No joy grin
Drsnives:
I foresee the op receiving the bashing of his life..
I see him silently weeping.
This I have seen
lol grin

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by NiRfreak(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why are guys attacking the OP here....does the bestie belong to all of you attacking the OP? I don't get this SIMPy behavior
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by BigDan69: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
NiRfreak:
Why are guys attacking the OP here....does the bestie belong to all of you attacking the OP? I don't get this SIMPy behavior

I tire for them
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by MajesticKris: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
5 grin

BigDan69:

Bad guy grin

How many bestie do u have
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by BigDan69: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2021
MajesticKris:
5 grin

Mad o grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Deucalion007: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2021
She said they only smooches each other ... kissing and no sex ..he doesn't even grope her or handle her breasts at all.funniest thing,the guy even attested to it later when the had a huge fight . they think I be mumu grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by BigDan69: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Deucalion007:
She said they only smooches each other ... kissing and no sex ..he doesn't even grope her or handle her breasts at all.funniest thing,the guy even attested to it later when the had a huge fight . they think I be mumu grin grin

Lols... Like the guy said they bleeped?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Cerebellum: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
NiRfreak:

Don't you see that OP issa Eleribuu ni

Leave am

A go knack am one hot slap now
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by BigDan69: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

Don't you see that OP issa Eleribuu ni

Leave am

A go knack am one hot slap now

E be like say ur head no correct
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Cerebellum: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
BigDan69:

E be like say ur head no correct

Dey rant there

Make A see you for street lasan, no be only 1 A go give you, A go make am 7
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by BigDan69: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

Dey rant there

Make A see you for street lasan, no be only 1 A go give you, A go make am 7

Small boy go sit down
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? by Mrkindness: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Deucalion007:
Deucalion007 or what ever you call your sell you stole peoples identity and informations used it to open accounts with different banks to defraud people. Let me tell you one thing I most find you and I will end your life. If that is the only thing I did in this life I will get you.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Girls With Their Good Bodies / Challenges Of Separation From Your Boyfriend / Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.