Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

He Is Toying With My Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Toying With My Feelings (965 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Toying With My Feelings by jahzara23: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
I have been in a very shaky and abusive relationship for some years that we’ve had to break up severally but end up getting back together. I got exhausted at a point and everyone close advised that I get out of the relationship but I keep holding on for the fear of having to start something with someone all over again (always has been my greatest fear).

Fast forward, I met this guy a few years on my line of duty and we became friends. He was also then in a relationship (I asked). As time went by, I was gradually beginning to like him and honestly sometimes hoped he wasn’t dating. Later he told me he had broken up with the lady but wouldn’t disclose what led to their break up. We got closer and closer by the day. Although I was beginning to fall for him for everything he represented, I felt we were compatible in a lot of areas. But each time we were connecting, he either had some complications to deal with(wouldn’t disclose), his ex was still lurking around or he wasn’t emotionally ready to deal with me.

All I did was try to be understanding, while I let him sort himself out with the hope that once he was done doing that, he could figure out what he really wanted. One minute he is here, the next minute he leaves you confused. This went on for while. I had to psych my mind at a point that there was nothing there for me, I try to pull away, then he is back. He could go off for months and reappear. He stopped me from visiting. Yes, I had my suspicions but this thing called love, once you let it cloud your judgment��‍♀️

Anytime I tried having that “honest” conversation with him as to what it is he really wanted it appeared as tho you’re stressing him out emotionally. So I don’t even bring them up. My situation with the other guy however was still the same. But despite everything, he checks in everyday to find out how you are doing and how your day was. (Please note he is in Germany) so it was mostly long distance. A few months ago, the second guy reappeared and we got talking again and I must say things have been good this time. He was communicating more and all. In the beginning of the friendship, I realized he gets triggered even if you’re having an innocent conversation and you mention a guy’s name.

So I tried..............

Continue Reading Here: https:///he-is-toying-with-my-feelings

Re: He Is Toying With My Feelings by Hmexicanpinke21: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
u are too dumb
Re: He Is Toying With My Feelings by donbachi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
He is toying with ur feelings..just stay put.
Re: He Is Toying With My Feelings by redsalsac9: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
sorry
Re: He Is Toying With My Feelings by jahzara23: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
donbachi:
He is toying with ur feelings..just stay put.
Re: He Is Toying With My Feelings by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2021
La click la fly to mars

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Baby@VIKINATIUS / Fcck Ghana, Fcck Ghana / Olu Maintain - Yahooze Video... My Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.