Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze (63994 Views)

99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by EbenezerTriumph: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rodwave:
They removed my comment because I called the concocted balderdash a lie from pit of hell. Anyway, I have not changed my mind. The rubbish news remains a lie from the pit of hell.
doubting Thomas
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by olatuns2017: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
afroniger:

https://thenationonlineng.net/imo-villagers-set-fleeing-prisoner-ablaze/

Una never see anything...

Just keep ur madness in the south east...

any Igbos/Boko in West na 6 feets
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by donprinyo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Go home and sin no more but they won't listen.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by farem: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
superjab247:
[s]The man must have terrorised the community so much hence the reason they took this action.

This is what a failed government can turn citizens into embarassed

Read the reasons very well. The witches from ushielu have overpowered his destiny and he served into their hands
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Commotfornigeri: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Despite not caring about the jailbreak situation, no igbo man will tolerate a nincompoop going to threaten his victims.

He got served! Rightly!
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by melodyisaac: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pure lie I'm from there
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ajinil:
Good for them.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Kebbiprince: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Chibuike21:
ESN and ipob have made Alaigbo the second most INSECURE region in Nigeria.
This is why me and my friends won't leave the peaceful SW.
Both SE and SW are not secured. SW have idps in Benin Republic

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Obdk: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
In this internet age.. Someone was set ablaze but the nation could not find one single picture not even on Facebook....

Lagos ibadan gutter media una weldone..

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by discusant: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jimasun:
I am laughing my ass of .
Imao

Your ass shall fall off over the inept president you helped to foist upon Nigeria.

You were warned earlier.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by HansSpeke: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Awoo88: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
This story na pure lie
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by mu2sa2: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
May God save the igbo from the igbo.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Obdk: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
ndukwechinasa:
My instinct is telling me something but let me check if one will say sth about it.

The thing happened in the writers imagination

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Kellibae(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigSarah:
He didn't even think of change.

How did they know he is one of the prisoners , don't blive this news.
The media trying very hard to make people say "we warned them"

Other places where there are no prison breaks are they trying to tell me crimes no longer happen in those places ?

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Kellibae(f): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
ProeastReloaded:

Lol, you just busted the shameless fool. He even tried to crop out the crowd where many of them wore hijab. Now he is calling his fellow bigot mod to come and push his fake news to front page.

These people are so evil, just look at the length they go just for mischief.

So so evil people don't really know them I have been shouting it

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by bluefilm: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
He has a terrible SCORES to Settle.

Unfortunately for him, he was consumed in the process...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
What's the difference between the North and the East?
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by ThatFairGuy1: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
If you can be releasing and rehabilitating BH, NO PRISONERS IN SOUTH EAST DESERVES TO BE IN PRISON no matter the gravity of his/her offence.
More jailbreaks in South East, ESN are freedom Fighters. We Igbo supports them.
The zoo must fall right from Igbo land, we're not COWARD like the Yoruba Muslims in Benin IDP camp

All hail Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Another garbage distraction to engage gullible idiots. The idiots will even forget why the imaginary escapee was running wild and free to start with.

Nigerians are mad!

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:

How did they know he is one of the prisoners , don't blive this news.
The media trying very hard to make people say "we warned them"

Without being told, common sense should have told you that there would be a spike in crimes in the state and the neighbouring states.

Other places where there are no prison breaks are they trying to tell me crimes no longer happen in those places ?

Crimes do happen everyday. But for the next three to five months, expect an increase in crime rate in the state
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by UNCL3(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good evening y'all.
I did a beautiful song lately, please help me stream it. Link in signature, no regrets on your data.
Thanks alot.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Zeezenho: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Afonja and igbophobia.they always come up with trash.especially those tinubu lagos ibadan journalist.

We igbo are different we know how to run our affairs.any escapee that messes up know what awaits him in our land .

Don't worry for us we will be fine.

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Kellibae(f): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
maasoap:

[s]Without being told, common sense should have told you that there would be a spike in crimes in the state and the neighbouring states.
Crimes do happen everyday. But for the next three to five months, expect an increase in crime rate in the state[/s]

Trashy trash..
We all know its a propaganda
Wat about the innocent people in the prison.?
I rather have them all free than allow innocent rot in jain with the guilty

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is not jungle justice. The justice they decide not to give to the jungle came back to do justice on those who don't clamour for it
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by wwwihy: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
kendrick93:
Anyone who doesn't agree with y'all isn't igbo.
Why are you Igbos this stupid?

I am proper Omoluabi ....I am not IPOBIAN
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by kendrick93(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
wwwihy:

I am proper Omoluabi ....I am not IPOBIAN
I don't care what disguise you're portray on NL, just stop imposing ethnicity on anyone who doesn't agree with you.
It's annoying
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by SarkinYarki: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Very good .may the pig burn in hell
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by skillsinnigeria: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by 4ckyou: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
I heard he killed his accuser but never knew he was re-arrested

He was rearrested, the first thing he did was to go to his accuser and kill him
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Niwdog(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Laughable I must say
He treatend them with a gun
From yesterday to today he has gotten a gun?
Nigeria media and politicians are 5&6
If I believe this make I baff naked

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by santopelele(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
stupid post from stupid fellows to score stupid points. nothing like that ever happened, the pix self dey show girls on hijab, when did igbo girls started wearing hijab in their community? stupid people everywhere

Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State