Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) (7430 Views)

My Funny Experience With A Lady Friend. (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Huge Kpomo, Request For Your Friend. PHOTOS / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Lightway: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Duplexxx: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
Isoright
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
NnamdiN:
so the only thing to do is to defraud people? How would you feel if it happened to your family member?
So what you trying to tell me is that you haven't defraud anybody since you're born. I don't blame you .
We live in a world where sinners judge sinners for sining differently angry
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You want to steal from someone to travel to your dream country? What happened to praying and working hard? You think success will ever come close to you? Wake up from your slumber! You are going no where until you repent.
You yourself you'll be successful only if you've never defraud anyone since the day you're born .
But if you've done so before and you're now here judging me for doing same you'll never be successful till you leave this planet earth shógbó angry
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

You yourself you'll be successful only if you've never defraud anyone since the day you're born .
But if you've done so before and you're now here judging me for doing same you'll never be successful till you leave this planet earth shógbó angry
God will deal with you soon.
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Muhylonaire007: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
Na Naija/African mentality dey make some of you dey reason nonsense.
Na before before hard work pay, no be the present country wey we dey again o.
I don't blame working boys... And I will never blame them.
At this point self, I'm willing to learn!
When sapa wire some of you, when responsibility comes knocking and you don't have any sure means of sorting those responsibilities you will understand.

Na when you get work or you still get who dey give you something, you go dey reason say fraud is this and that.
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by NnamdiN: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

So what you trying to tell me is that you haven't defraud anybody since you're born. I don't blame you .
We live in a world where sinners judge sinners for sining differently angry
call a spade a spade and not farm tool. A thief is a thief however you want to paint it
How tf do you justify wiping a person's life savings in the name of we're '"sinning differently''?

And no, I do not lack and so have no reason to defraud anyone. I make my money legally. And I also support jungle justice for thieves.

1 Like

Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

God will deal with you soon.
Satan will deal with you soon
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 09, 2021
NnamdiN:
call a spade a spade and not farm tool. A thief is a thief however you want to paint it
How tf do you justify wiping a person's life savings in the name of we're '"sinning differently''?

And no, I do not lack and so have no reason to defraud anyone. I make my money legally. And I also support jungle justice for thieves.
So now you're saying you've never in your life defraud someone of their hard earned money before since you're born ? To many clowns here and here's is one .
Anyways try to mind your business like op did .since it's not your phone I use and you're not the one buying data for me .
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by CanadaOrBust: 2:41am On Apr 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Even if you don't believe in God, there are just forces of nature that control these things.

You can't amass wealth from ripping off other people and you think all will be well with you.

It doesn't work. Don't be deceived.

It seems to have worked for all these Oba families who became Oba due to atrocities and subjugation of others perpetrated by their ancestors. Rome wiped out many countries that no longer exist while Rome still exists. Same with animal species - some are wiped out and become extinct forever, while the wicked ones who wiped them off thrive!
Just saying
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by NnamdiN: 6:18am On Apr 09, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

So now you're saying you've never in your life defraud someone of their hard earned money before since you're born ? To many clowns here and here's is one .
Anyways try to mind your business like op did .since it's not your phone I use and you're not the one buying data for me .
you're delusional to think everybody is a thief
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2021
NnamdiN:
you're delusional to think everybody is a thief
And you're crazy for judging me stupidly cause everyone is a theif. Haven't you steal before or what are you saying. No one is holy.politicians that are looting everyday what will you call them? No quote me again O .
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by NnamdiN: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

And you're crazy for judging me stupidly cause everyone is a theif. Haven't you steal before or what are you saying. No one is holy.politicians that are looting everyday what will you call them? No quote me again O .
judge you how? when you told everyone in a public forum that you're a thief
and I'll keep quoting you grin
One day someone or people close to you will be a victim make sure to keep the same energy
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2021
NnamdiN:
judge you how? when you told everyone in a public forum that you're a thief
and I'll keep quoting you grin
One day someone or people close to you will be a victim make sure to keep the same energy
And you're my next victim motherfûçkér grin grin
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Salasa(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Lala
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Salasa(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Lala front Page ooo

Let me book space
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by NnamdiN: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

And you're my next victim motherfûçkér grin grin
nah dem never born the scammer. It's only someone I know or do business with that can scam me, y'all are learners . wink
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by flames01: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Yes for few years, watch them closely and see their outcome. You can’t make someone suffer, like you can’t steal what someone worked so hard for, sacrificed a lot for, did a lot for and you just tricked that person and steal from them? You can’t ever ever ever ever enjoy such money! You will suffer spiritually and physically! No amount of mercy will save you. You will surely suffer!!!

How many of our former governors and presidents are suffering, despite stealing from the country? Looks like your mind only focuses on small thieves and leaves out the politicians.

Tinubu can't tell me he did not steal, but is he suffering?

What of Abdulsalam Abubakar or even Obasanjo? How many of them are suffering?
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Salasa(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2021
flames01:

How many of our former governors and presidents are suffering, despite stealing from the country? Looks like your mind only focuses on small thieves and leaves out the politicians.

Tinubu can't tell me he did not steal, but is he suffering?

What of Abdulsalam Abubakar or even Obasanjo? How many of them are suffering?
[color=#990000][/color] don't be deceived by the media, living a fake life these days is very simple.

Have you ever seen tinubu before apart from media and news? Have you seen Obasanjo before? Karma is real.
Most of them are suffering from deadly and serious ailments of different types in one body. Their family ruined and in disunity. No true happiness.

And here you're, just because you've been seeing them on TV with big Agbadas, flashy cars and good oratory.
You then conclude everything is well with them.

I laugh you shocked shocked
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by flames01: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Salasa:

[color=#990000][/color] don't be deceived by the media, living a fake life these days is very simple.

Have you ever seen tinubu before apart from media and news? Have you seen Obasanjo before? Karma is real.
Most of them are suffering from deadly and serious ailments of different types in one body. Their family ruined and in disunity. No true happiness.

And here you're, just because you've been seeing them on TV with big Agbadas, flashy cars and good oratory.
You then conclude everything is well with them.

I laugh you shocked shocked

Lolz. I don't think so.
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
NnamdiN:
nah dem never born the scammer. It's only someone I know or do business with that can scam me, y'all are learners . wink
You never can know who will if he sure for you drop your phone number and email let's start from there first so you'll know I'm not playing grin
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dreyton36:
The only thing I noticed here is thus:
The guy is very stupid
Extremely stupid
I can't imagine having such a prolonged conversation with someone who's struggling to make ends meet
Okay if he quits the game and comes to you for assistance will u pick his call twice ?

Mind ur business boy , mind ur business and do what pays you
Las las you'll meet him for assistance you hypocrite, you even had the guts to drag his convo to NL WOW

Is buhari not a scammer?
Who clears grass with billions ?
Tell me one neat politician
Are you not a scammer?

If your school fees is 50k and u collect 55k from ur parents it's still scam , it's all about the source you got yours from
I ain't gonna hide nothing and I don't give a hook about what those broke helpless NL boys has to say , do whatever gives you money because brokenness fit make a man craze, ask seyi vibes

Lights up my kpoli in peace

I dey with u bro..... if u go broke no one is going to feed. lesson to the world don't be ashamed of ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by NnamdiN: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

You never can know who will if he sure for you drop your phone number and email let's start from there first so you'll know I'm not playing grin
if e sure for you run am as una dey do am. You no suppose need help na
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
NnamdiN:
if e sure for you run am as una dey do am. You no suppose need help na
I no need your help just drop am if you’re sure of yourself Aje if you no enter one chance I no be zinibanks
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Elistho(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

He tried to delete but too late. See above grin
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] you are not Wise. Were is the chats now grin grin
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by gly(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

And you are so proud to display your escapades!!!
You are justifying this evil act as a way to survive!!!
O boy fear GOD small na!
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2021
gly:

And you are so proud to display your escapades!!!
You are justifying this evil act as a way to survive!!!
O boy fear GOD small na!
I’m sorry no mind me grin
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by CanadaOrBust: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Elistho:
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] you are not Wise. Were is the chats now grin grin

Right here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6496318/experience-whatsapp-chats-yahoo-friend#100590425

Don’t wanna call u mumu
Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by CanadaOrBust: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Elistho:
Here

Elistho:
Good evening nairalander's.
To start, I bring to everybody's notice that this story I'm about to start is true Life.

The chats below took place this Evening (check the screenshot time)

Actually, the recession in Nigeria has pushed many youths to indulge in acts that are often frown upon in the society.

The male are now into advanced fraud, popularly known as yahoo in Nigeria.

I start.

I'm a very social person, and I love getting information. I noticed via WhatsApp that my classmate, a boy, let's call him Mr key is into Yahoo.

He posts yahoo slangs, deals, pictures, etc in his status.

This has been going on for months now, and I decided to mind my own business by not asking him want he is now into.

Actually we were friends in secondary school, not close though.

He posts pictures of himself in nice dresses, party fields, hotels, etc.

This evening, we were done discussing, something led to the other and I found myself discussing the topic I had always dreaded having with him.( Just to mind my business though)

The guy was indirectly telling me he is now a yahoo boy, and doesn't sleep at nights, undecided even made mention of buying len to prevent eye problems. cheesy

He just got admission into a polytechnic, but I don't think he is studious not serious.

He kept ranting on involving in yahoo to change his story.

Meanwhile I know the motive is clearly to belong in the high class. grin grin courtesy of WhatsApp statuses.

I began to tell him, yahoo pays but doesn't last, he shrugged me off.

More reason I dreaded having such discussions with him , i knew the type of human being he is.

Now, nairalander's, whatever need modification will be done later.

Just go straight and view the WhatsApp chats.
What are your views.

Yahoo is strangely on the increase. undecided

Re: My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) by CanadaOrBust: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Go More Than Two Rounds.. / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September / The Real Story: Fraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.