Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Do People Cover Their Car Plates With Emojis In Pictures? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Cover Their Car Plates With Emojis In Pictures? (461 Views)

Men That Wash Plates Don’t Prosper : Evangelist Ebuka Obi / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures / Christmas 2017 From Around The World In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cover Their Car Plates With Emojis In Pictures? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Most people take pictures in front of their cars and edit the pictures to cover the plates with emojis or stickers.

Why exactly? I don’t think I’ve been given a valid explanation ever.

I don’t do it but I see others doing it. What am I missing
Re: Why Do People Cover Their Car Plates With Emojis In Pictures? by lilvicky68(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Most times they are always snapping with other people's car

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cover Their Car Plates With Emojis In Pictures? by SUPERPACK: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
People do it for security reasons...

someone mischievious can have access to the FRSC Database and get their addresses, phone numbers and other personal information, because such information of owners of Registered Vehicles is usually captured and stored in that database...Imagine what a kidnapper or assasin can do with such information....sad

Agents selling Nigerian used cars do it so that someone cannot access the same FRSC Database and get the real owner'sphone number and contact him or her,thereby cutting them out of their commission grin

Some sellers of Nigerian used cars also do it for security reasons to avoid car thieves paying them a visit after getting their info from the FRSC Database..

Some people also do it because they don't want us to know the identity of the owner of the car they are doing borrow pose with grin .....Some of us can still remember how we got to know Daniella Okeke had something with Apostle Suleiman after they both denied having anything to do with each other...Daniella Okeke posted a picture of herself beside a car car, and one olofofo had the time to check out the vehicle's registration information on the FRSC Database which showed that the car is that of oga Apostle grin....
COPIED.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cover Their Car Plates With Emojis In Pictures? by seunsiju(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Apostles Sulei has been knackin since ages since past

(1) (Reply)

Expectations As Nigerian Govt Probes Death Of Richard Gbadebo At Henkel Factory / Star-clicks Review Legit Or Scam? / June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.